Holy fucking shit, the level of 'muh russia' retardation from jews and leftists over Trump right now is insane

Holy fucking shit, the level of 'muh russia' retardation from jews and leftists over Trump right now is insane.

These people have 0 grasp on geopolitics and genuinely believe that Trump is a Russian agent. How do they reconcile Trump being a manchurian candidate and him asking Russia to 'find' Hillary's deleted emails at a press conference? Do they think they would have their agent say that shit?

This is because leftists are girly cunts and think geopolitics/foreign policy/war is toxic masculinity and they never even read about it until now, so their ideas are baby bird brains shit

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2016/5/23/1529460/-Would-Donald-Trump-start-World-War-3-by-accident-or-on-purpose-Does-it-matter
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-is-right-donald-trump-threatens-world-war-iii.html
huffingtonpost.com/matthew-d-taylor/donald-trumps-recipe-for-_1_b_9527534.html
politifact.com/new-york/statements/2016/dec/30/chris-collins/tillerson-could-keep-financial-holdings-secretary-/
washingtonpost.com/business/economy/a-scramble-to-assess-the-dangers-of-president-elects-global-business-empire/2016/11/20/1bbdc2a2-ad18-11e6-a31b-4b6397e625d0_story.html?utm_term=.efa9f0e7e213
breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah, i don't like all attention people pay to Russia in any context. Leave us alone. No one is talking about China despite the fact they are stronger. Good to be Chinese these days

>paying attention to what libcucks say
Since when do we do that?

I wish we had taken you up on your offer to nuke the chinks into oblivion back in the 60s. Now they have us by the balls, and they're swarming into Siberia.

WELL WHY DONT YA STOP FIDDLIN WITH OUR ELECTIONS DEN? CHINA AINT FIDDLIN

Lets not forget that there is absolutely 0 evidence that Russia as a government did it and the only people that had direct contanct with whoever leaked the DNC emails said that it was just it, a leak, from within.

But yeah lets just blame russia, they hacked the election Trump should be impeached and elections should totally be made again because some people think that Russia have the us FACTUAL INFORMATIONS regarding the corruption in the DNC

actual nsa here

we can't release evidence on russian involvement because it's classified. it's classified so that we don't basically tell the russian government what we know, and how we know it, in order to keep them from switching tactics and us losing insight for a period of time.

trump has not been cleared for access to classified materials so he doesn't know, and obama is justified in levying sanctions against russia and kicking out russian diplomats that are accused of spying. but i support healing of relations between the usa and russia and think that retaliation is something obama felt forced to do by his party. trump as a fresh face can undo the sanctions, thereby opening up an opportunity for healthy relationship building with russia. obama might just be posturing so that trump can better succeed in that healing process.

you can say there's 0 evidence, but there is evidence, you're just not cleared for it and neither is the public. the best part is, whether you think there's evidence or not, it doesn't matter. same goes for the average us citizen. we elect people to hire people to hire people that are then cleared for access to classified materials. but look at a place like china and you see that being able to be uninformed and still express opinions against the government is a luxury we have here in the west.

that is the best depictions of the NSA I've ever seen. Well played mate, well played.

Lol, pal, we already know what you know and we dump false data through those channels mixed with real data. It is easy to check what channels are compromised by dumping there real data on the events you can't ignore and report to your higher ranks who act based on that and do some moves we register. Its a fucking multi leveled monster of guessing and knowing game. Even telling you this right know wouldn't help at all. Good luck eating shit we feed you thinking its gold you can't show to anyone.

that's literally the only reason we classify information, so that those we collect intelligence against (and create solutions for, in preparation for future wars) don't know what we know. if america were tightly wound shut so that no information gets out, and had no domestic enemies, the government wouldn't have any need to classify information and probably wouldn't. regular average joes could climb aboard our b2s and fly around during an airshow just for kicks if that were the case. but we control certain information because it's valuable to our national security to do so, and we only control information that protects national security and have measures in place to prevent abuse of classification.

t. chink

post badge or quit roleplaying

>Pol was for Trump

>Trump makes a statement about Israel that isn't "Gas the kikes"

>Pol hates Trump

They're just pissed off that their shady shit was revealed.

Even if Russia is guilty of anything it's te emails and they were all proven to be true. They're literally pissed off because the truth was revealed and the American people didn't like the shady shit Hillary was into

Also the wicked witch only won the popular because basically no republicans bother to vote in commiefornia

Yes you should have

>you can say there's 0 evidence, but there is evidence, you're just not cleared for it and neither is the public

"There's a dragon in the room and there's evidence it exists, but I can't show you the evidence and you can't see the evidence.. Trust me though this dragon is pretty huge!"

Well can you tell me this one thing:
Is Russia guilty of anything besides revealing the truth? Did they actually influence the vote through vote fraud/machine hacking or did they merely reveal the truth about the emails?

Are you KGB?

hey, nsa bro
why don't you post excerpts from the report and break it down for us
I read it, but I'm not understanding it on your level.
I think it's all declassified. I don't want to get you in the shit with your bosses.
Any insight appreciated.

lol

If you can't proof something shut the fuck up

b-b-but we have proof!!

nooo.. no of course we not dumdum.

keep give money to us while your peopre slowry lose everything

Eat shit and die you fed cocksucker.

Hope you get fucking nuked this year.

We knew that this was only a baby step at the end of the day

We aren't going to be able to really truly change things by working through the system. If we really want to go against the Jews we are going to have to win a violent revolution somewhere

It's is not that Trump is some Russian sleeper agent. He is just a useful idiot. His interests happened to coincide with Russia. He has borrowed money from Russian banks so naturally he has a friendly attitude to them. He is susceptible to flattery so people fear Putin will be able to easily influence him

I stopped being surprised by the stupidity of people when I accepted the majority of people are irrational (though not necessarily their fault). They haven't learned to learn/think.

no identifying info obv. the disclaimer and some residual useless info is all i can do. cant show you anything on the front. this is fun

It's funny, I remember a few months ago he was going to cause WW3 with Russia.
These people have vary selective memories.

it's the msm's hail mary to get trump impeached

no one actually buys it. it's just wmds 2.0. we all smell the bullshit.

Have they found REAL evidence yet?

Putinz did it. I'm sure he did. Real sure. Yes. It was Putinz

Tell me about it
I can't even take a shit in a public restroom without hearing about it

It was always Sup Forums and the trumpers that thought Hillary was going to start ww3 because of no fly zones.

The fears on the left were mostly about china or his inexperience and quick to anger attitude which may cause bad decisions in a moment of panic, not specifically that he was anti russian

That's because they are covering up their crimes by spreading Russophobic propaganda. -_-

they have to find ways of discrediting trump, it's becoming desperate, maybe they could think about repairing their party rather than hoping trump gets ousted

everyone is brainwashed on different levels and all fall into their own categories honestly it's better to just sit back and observe it for your own entertainment.

wow, counterintelligence, gg bro well played thanks for the revelation, ill just forward it to my superiors and hope that maybe someday we'll have you clever guys all figured out

Not it was "he can't be trusted with the nuclear codes". Implication: he would cause WW3

That is what i said you fucking moron
>mostly about china or his inexperience and quick to anger attitude which may cause bad decisions in a moment of panic

Probably this.

..then Hillary and Obama tried too.

>"A Chinese hacker found his way into your servers and uncovered a entire conspiracy to scam your customers and you assassinated several key members of rival businesses, what in the world are we going to do!?"
>PFFT Watch this scrub
>"Are you guys seriously going to let CHINA influence business in the US? I mean, really guys,"
>YOU'RE RIGHT, FUCK CHINA, NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!
>Business man cleared of all charges and given the medal of honor. War with China underway.

No. A nuclear war would inherently imply Russia.

American politics are collapsing on their own weight, and nowhere in history was the fall of an empire so well... televised

wait, we haven't declassified the dragon war of 1994? or maybe you just haven't heard about it.

Holy fucking shit, the level of 'muh based russia' retardation from russians and useful idiots on Sup Forums right now is insane.

These people have 0 grasp on geopolitics and genuinely believe that Putin is the savior of white race.

>dailykos.com/story/2016/5/23/1529460/-Would-Donald-Trump-start-World-War-3-by-accident-or-on-purpose-Does-it-matter
>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-is-right-donald-trump-threatens-world-war-iii.html
>huffingtonpost.com/matthew-d-taylor/donald-trumps-recipe-for-_1_b_9527534.html

No, The fear from the left was that Donald would launch a first strike in a moment of anger and panic. It was about Donald launching an unprovoked attack on a country, not necessarily Russia.

the hacking that the intelligence agencies are cited for is getting into dnc emails, not vote fraud

Did he died?

>useful idiot
Just because man is willing to talk things through instead of ideological screaming about international law and innocent jihadists in Syria you people portray him as some kind of fool/traitor. Sad!
You haven't seen real traitors, our liberal heads (true independent opposition tm) visit american embassy in broad daylight to get freedom instructions.

they kill all of the bulls later iirc

funky boy, you don't know the game even after i told you about it? i just did exactly what i described - fed you the information that was needed. How do you know if it is true or false? You can't, and thats the point, thats why it wouldn't help. The more information you have, the harder is to analyze for analitic department and its computers.

But why?

wow

>these are the same people who were larping about overthrowing Bush to stop the Iraq War

oh delicious ironing

If you are implying we should negotiate with our enemies, then I agree. The negotiation should always be from a position of strength and to benefit the goals of the US. I am sure every Russian feels the same way, that Russia should negotiate from strength with Russian interests in mind.

The fear with Trump comes from the fact he has no ideological center beyond personal benefit. People fear he will do what benefits him, not always the country, that he will enrich himself personally by working with Russia at the expending of the US as a whole.

>oy vey Trump only cares about himself

And here I was thinking he was a bigoted xenophobic American nationalist who only cared about MuriKKKa

everythings gotta die sometime, user

The nature of his beliefs have always been dubious at best. In one of his first rallies he said we need socialized medicine, for example. He has always modified his message to give the people what they were asking for, like a good salesman.

Unfortunately he has a history of graft and failure to deliver on his promises, beyond profit for himself. If you can't see why this might trouble some people you are being intellectually dishonest

strange that those that fear his 'need' for self-preservation conveniently ignore that trump gave up his businesses due to conflict of interest and is taking $1 for his presidency instead of the $400k/yr salary for presidents

By that logic I should just use the pistol in my desk and blow my brains out right now.

Just because they participate in The Running of the Bulls, doesn't mean each one needs to die every single year.

>By that logic I should just use the pistol in my desk and blow my brains out right now.
hey its your life

The result of common core education and marxist indoctrination. The most frustrating thing about the leftists is probably the fact that they think they're insightful.

He has not given up his businesses in the slightest. His children are running them which is in no way the same as what Jimmy Carter was forced to do. Furthermore he can not refuse to take his government salary. He can decide to donate the money but he is required to take it.

>one of his first rallies he said we need socialized medicine

He never really backed down on that since Obamacare is technically worse than singlepayer anyway

>history of graft

graft is a political term and Trump wasn't a politician until May 2015

Anyway his policies are miles better than Shillaries in literally every aspect

Anyone who thinks that WW3 is a viable response to the war in Syria should be booted out of office anyway.

let's say you're the bull

would you rather be bred up then shot? or be allowed to chase down a huge crowd super afraid of you and maybe fuck up one or two people that contributed to the culture that bred you for slaughter, then be shot?

>He has not given up his businesses in the slightest.

he has no reason to

>Anyone who thinks that WW3 is a viable response to the war in Syria should be booted out of office anyway.

Why is it when Trumps suggests a outlandish position its part of a negotiation but when Hillary suggested a no fly zone it was ww3. It is the exact same tactic. You threaten something, start a negotiation and find common ground.

You are correct on graft, bad word choice, he has a history of dishonest business practices. For example when faced with possible bankruptcy the banks ended up having to send two lawyers at a time because of how often he would lie to them

for the giving up businesses thing that's just your opinion, but the salary thing is accurate

Jimmy Carter was forced to put his peanut farm into a blind trust. He no longer had any control over his assets, no contact with those who were in charge, and was nearly bankrupt when he left the presidency.

With his children running the company, who are joining him in meetings with foreign leaders, he has the appearance of corruption on a massive scale.

It is a legitimate concern

So they aren't killed because they were in The Running of the Bulls, they were going to be shot anyway so they were chosen to participate in The Running of the Bulls?

That's much more clear.

the US gets nothing out of toppling another secular ruler in the middle east so he can be replaced by Saudi funded Jihadists

You would think someone on the left would have learned from Iraq and Libya (Libya being a purely Clinton backed endeavour) but they never do.

And for a no fly zone to work you have to shoot down any Russian planes doing bombing runs, otherwise it's not a "no fly zone" now is it? As for common ground Russians and the US are already "coordinating" in Syria.

The no fly zone request (also a Rubio policy) can only be seen as an attempt to kick Russia out of Syria.

Hey quiet you! Don't give away the suberversion plans!!!

You seem to be missing the point. If the president threatens a no fly zone you have something to give away in negotiations.

It is literally the same as Trump saying build a huge wall and then saying ok we will comprise with a fence and drones

>forced

kek

Show me where in the constitution it says the executive can't run his own private business.

You'll find there is no clause whatsoever, much like there is no clause that demands we take all muslim immigrants.

>potential meetings in the future>actual emails showing pay for play at the state dept
>The appearance in impropriety is of greater concern than actual evidence (proofs) of it
You're a tool.
Got it.

so your argument is that the appearance of Donald Trump is a concern? lmao

if people cared about this they wouldn't have voted for the guy with a massive business empire

Article 1 Section 9. The president is prohibited from things like titles of nobility and emoluments. Which would include profits from a foreign head of state.

It does not prevent a business outright, you are correct, but that was the reason presidents past have been forced to give them up, to prevent the possibility of corruption. It would be hypocritical to not demand the same from Trump.

For negotiations to work both sides have to benefit

Russia and Assad gain nothing from limiting Russian involvement in Syria, and could very well lose everything.

Crazy how the narrative turned after Shillary lost

The Hillary emails never demonstrated any pay for play. The financials of the organization are open and the clintions don't take a salary or receive funds from the charity.

Find me single instance where hillary has personally made profit from the charity, since you are making the claim she did.

Russia could easily ask for a lift of some of the US sanctions that have been crippling their economy. There is always something to gain

By that logic Putin should threaten to attack american bases in ME next. With nukes maybe. Got to have something to give away after all. It's a receipt for confrontation where it's embarrassing to step back for both sides. Russia is not Iran.

>ok we will comprise with a fence and drones
He never said this.

>Find me single instance where Russia has personally hacked the election process itself, since you are making the claim they did.
See how easy this is?

""""""classified""""""

The US and Russia have been doing that for ages against each other. That is how proxy wars work, nothing new under the sun.

Pay no attention to the wizard behind the curtain user
politifact.com/new-york/statements/2016/dec/30/chris-collins/tillerson-could-keep-financial-holdings-secretary-/
washingtonpost.com/business/economy/a-scramble-to-assess-the-dangers-of-president-elects-global-business-empire/2016/11/20/1bbdc2a2-ad18-11e6-a31b-4b6397e625d0_story.html?utm_term=.efa9f0e7e213

>politifake
>washington compost

>not fake news

>O vey we can't have a billionaire goyim it will give the other goyim ideas above their stations

>owning a hotel in Turkey is the same thing as getting millions of dollars from the Saudi monarchy

that's not how it works. You have to prove Trump was bribed in the first place.

>I'm going to trade my short term gdp numbers and in return let the US destroy one of my last secular allies in the middle east

I don't see a future for you in geopolitics. Well at least not until Michelle becomes president, then you could be Secretary of State

>oh no it's so awful having an anti neocon secretary of state for once

this is why all Dems are scum

Kek (((they))) talk about you as a collective.

Prove it wrong then. Any retard can make a meme out of the website title.

>Rex Shillerson
>Anti-Neocon
Pic related

This is the face of defeat. Most of them are denying the existence of their sour grapes. They still haven't passed through that first stage of grief. Sad!

Don't expect it to change guise, just roll with the punches. They are terrified right now.

These people are pushing WWIII.
They didn't grow up during the Cold War and have forgotten what MAD is.
I'm actually worried.

>that's not how it works. You have to prove Trump was bribed in the first place.

Did you follow my argument. I never argued that he has violated the law yet. I stated that people fear he will. I also argued that he has yet to follow the same standard that has been required in the past to alleviate that concern.

>'m going to trade my short term gdp numbers and in return let the US destroy one of my last secular allies in the middle east

You keep missing the core of the argument. The details I have suggested is hypothetical. What is important is when trumps suggests the outlandish people consider it brilliant. When hillary did the same it was considered suicidal. That is a hypocritical position to take. Both were bargaining positions

We don't but the MSM does and it has influence

Everyone and their mother was hacking DNC and Hillary due to lack of security. What proof do you have that the Russians RELEASED it? I guarantee zero. Also, no badge = larper.

How can there be evidence if any of your people in Russia can take notebook and do it from Russia?
Why didn't they release other 30 000 mails? There's no interest in doing so
breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
And tell me that's Russians too.

Fucking larper

>we have proof but we can't tell you what it is
>take our word for it goys, I mean, guys

remember when Iraq had WMDs

Putin really pissed off the jews when he ended the Harvard backed neoliberal billionaire looting of Russia

literally against the Iraq war, war with Iran, and conflict with Russia from the beginning

the left is fucking braindead at this point.

>people fear he will

facts don't care about your feelings

>the outlandish

Our media considers fairly common sense ideas "outlandish". Maybe we "should" preven mass immigration. Maybe starting WW3 "isn't" a great idea. Maybe we should vet Muslims. Most of these ideas are actually, statistically more popular than Trump

Shillary actually had outlandish ideas. abolishing all forms of border control? The only people in the US that buy this are college students and their Marxist professors.