youtube.com/watch?v=s4bQL-AfW3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i want to start a folder

this is shooped isnt it

>MEMRITV

not edited

lol

This is a highly underrated thread

From 'Israel' into 'Canada' if you couldn't work that out yourself.

Not Albania? I've seen Albania version before.

lost

fake

Yes it's shopped. Egyptian show where they tell the guy they're actually Israelis and he flips out and hits her

I always kek at this. Why is "watermelon seller" offensive in yr country?

Because selling watermelons is for blue pilled shill faggots who don't want to become doctors, engineers, or lawyers.

I'm gonna give ya a hint: who loves watermelons and is therefore going to be your customer?

What is it with muslims and shoes?

they consider them filthy
leave them before mosque and shit

oh, wrong memes

Wiam wahhab is the ultimate banter in Lebanon

Whats this?
A TV show in arabistan?

>Even with this kind of shit pol still hates Muslims

national tv

They don't want to admit it, but Mudslimes unconsciously make the greatest memes

youtube.com/watch?v=s4bQL-AfW3Y

>The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is a not-for-profit press monitoring and analysis organization with headquarters in Washington, DC

>MEMRI explores the Middle East through the region’s media (both print and television), websites, religious sermons and school books.

MEMRI bridges the language gap which exists between the West and the Middle East, providing timely translations of Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, Pashtu, Dari, Hindi, and Turkish media, as well as original analysis of political, ideological, intellectual, social, cultural, and religious trends in the Middle East.

The founder is an Israeli. Yigal Carmon. Carmon spent 22 years in Israeli military intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Yitzhak Rabin.