Greetings Peons

Greetings Peons,
My name is George Soros, and I despise every single one of you. All of you are weakling racist xenophobic goyim who spend every second of their day trying to destroy the open society I am trying to create. You are everything populist in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever brought a country to its knees? I mean, I guess it’s enjoyable attempting to bring me down using your own form of chaos magic, but you are all shabbos. This is even worse than creating peace and order.

Don’t be completely pathetic. Just hit me with your best memes. I’m pretty much infallible. I created a currency crisis in the United Kingdom, and even told Nazis the whereabouts of fellow Jews during World War Two just for the fun of it. What chaos do you engage in, other than "photo manipulating frogs”? I also get "cheese pizza" delivered when I desire, and have an Asian wife (She just gave me fellacio; It allowed me derive great pleasure). You are all nothing in my path of destruction who should accept your fate. Thanks for understanding why the indigenous people of Europe must become eradicated.
Picture is related: It’s me and my consort

Kike

kike

Kike

kikek

kike

>I’m pretty much infallible

then why will you die?

kike

fuck you george

kike
thanks for breaking the chain faggot

> imblying

I will never die, I achieved immortality in 2010.

I'll give you some hints. Why does one think so many bizarre incidents of naughty goyim come out of Florida.

DIE JEW KIKE NIGGER FAGGOT

2017 will be the year when you will atone for your sins.

yeah right you are probably lying anyway...

No you'll die eventually. Someone'll kill you.

If someone were to attempt killing me it would create so much CHAOS that it'll be worth dying

Hahahahahahaha

cool story bro.

She wants him to die more than we do.

/pol really is the new/b

Is that even his face from the picture? It looks digitally remastered.

Kek kike kek

Shouldnt you be prepping your wife's bull?

He won't

Your wife looks like marina

>It allowed me derive great pleasure
Your secretary hates you.

>one chance at life
>not born as one of Yahweh's chosen destined to be inducted into a secret society of international businessmen

That meme magic (dubs, )
does not lie! Someone will kill you. Maybe it'll be me.

die kike

what books is he reading?

makes me think.....

le indigo pill