#TheResistance

The resistance members come here. No one will hurt you in this thread. Let's share our stories of encounter with Trump and his supporters.

We will fight back.

What do we do?

Today I looked in the mirror and saw a Trump supporter. Scariest moment of my life, I was literally shaking.

This comment triggers me!

We just need to hold them account. Their failed ideas will fail again and in the end we'll win

YOU ALL GOT KIKED

Are you ever gonna stop whining?

Nope

This is my f-fight song

remember when trump was going to jail her
the future defender of the constitution jailing someone without a trial
who then went on to muse about someone who actually shared classified info at an even stricter level with his mistress joining his cabinet

AHHHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOSER
O
S
E
R

YAASS

I woke up and immediately starting shakepissshitting because my first waking thought was of a white person not being sorry for the slaveryhollocost

"The resistance"
Hahaha Gaaayyy

"The resistance"

Isn't that a muse song?

I don't belive it.

>TFW Hillary claims to be a good person in any way shape or form.

Resist with what, you fags hate guns lmao

Daily reminder that nobody likes you Hillary. NOBODY!

Antifa here.
Ready for the Sup Forums 2017 takeover.

AMA nazis.

75.6 million

The number of females 16 and older who participated in the civilian labor force in 2014.

and you want Her.

beyond retarded

Hitlery clinton is such a bad candidate she managed to lose to a 1 term nigger named hussein and then to trump

the russians must really hate her

your hairline is more regressive than your antifa ideas.

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by a margin of 3 million dead people and illegals.

How does one become so delusional? Also i already know your plan and will have counter measures to stop you

Yes, fight back.

#JumpAgainstTrump

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history, Fascist?

REMEMBER TO GET YOUR CALTROPS

It should be "country" not "county".

what is your definition of fascism?

#Cut4Clinton
#Cuck4Clinton

if you are a true Hillary supporter like me and you truly believe that black lives matter then why don't you share your white gf with a black man tonight?

if white males weren't allowed to vote then Hillary would have won by a landslide.

really makes you think huh?

THIS should be a thing!

I love ironic Hillposting, the slow eyes make it even better on Hillpepe

Explain pls

swallow glass, faggot

Hillary could still be president,
of Hell.
#HellLovestheHill
#HillaryforHell
Satan has dominated Hell for too long, it's time a shedevil took over.
#BurnforHillary
#SatanhatesWomen

I-is Hillary going to run again in 2020, bros? I've been getting the snakes since the election. It was HER TURN!

I didn't give her any money. She got those recounts and proved Trump's victory, but somehow MUH RUSSIANS DID IT!!!

Plus, now everyone knows how corrupt the dems are and that the system is riggggged. Sad. Many such cases!

No. She won't because NO ONE LIKES HER!

I swear Hillary was that kid that picked her nose and ran around trying to touch people. She sucks. -_-

Fuck you fucking faggot. Hope a Muslim rapes your whole family. You included.

>tfw no strong sexy madame president

>The resistance that's comprised of
>People who pushed for gun control because guns scare them
>People who have no combat or self defense experience
>People who vindictively pushed the cops away from helping them out of fear of becoming the next news target
>People who can't reproduce because they are too pussy to say no to open relationships
>People who let themselves be killed by subhumans so they don't seem racist
>People who get overly upset and lash out over "microaggressions"
>Thinking they can defeat anyone

You know Riley from Sacramento? Remember his fire extinguisher "accident" four months ago?

That was me. And the next time you faggots send someone up to Sac, I won't put the teeth in a skoal tin and give them back like last time. Stay out of my city.