What's with all the canada hate on this board??? I thought the rest of the world loved canada

What's with all the canada hate on this board??? I thought the rest of the world loved canada

π’œπ’Œπ’Œπ’Œπ’Œ
π’…—π’ˆΎπ’•

test

cool. i think?

why are all the images 404ing?

Canadians are worse than Jews and niggers combined. Nuke Canada

Most of the time I see an idiotic leftist post, it was usually made by a leaf.
Also, only cucked Europeans like Canada, which is most of them. That makes it seem like a lot of people like Canada.

Nobody likes you leaf's. Go shitpost somewhere else.

Your people surpassed the australians in shitposting per hour

>everyone loves canada

Canada really sucks. I'm pretty sure this country is not broken yet because you're neighbours with the U.S.

I'm happy here because I fuck your women and make a lot of money.

The whole "I am Canadian" shit, the Tim Horton's circlejerk and that we always supposedly say "sorry" is fucking cringey and embarrassing.

Can't tell if shitposting or actually cucks half the time, so I just ignore leaf posts except for right now to tell you this :^)

Canadians tend to post some pretty stupid shit. There are a few based ones, but the majority of their posts deal with treating opinions as facts - "prove my opinion wrong, protip, u can't" - or are consistently repeated threads that showcase Canadian ignorance of the American electoral system - "Hillary won the popular vote, she is the rightful president" kind of shit.

Maybe we'd be a little more chill with Canadians if the bulk of you weren't clinically retarded.

I hate Canada under an ultra-liberal globalist government.

Ask gook moot, happens to me all the fucking time

You are literally a meme country. Your flag has a leaf on it. You are perma cucked because the cold froze your balls off. You have an entire province dedicated to French heritage. Snow nigger.

The day of the rake can not come soon enough. Canada is worse than Russian fags hacking my shit. I am on to you Queen loving faggots.

The Chinks and the libtards from your country ruined it for the rest of you, OP

You mean under a French Canadian mentality government.

Canada is so fucking stupid Idk where to start.

I know for a fact that everyone on Sup Forums may not accurately reflect the majority of their nation, but that is exactly the case with Canada.

Canadians are in real life as they are on Sup Forums.

Fuck Canada.

These fuckin retards put cigarettes in a gum pack.

No.. fuck off.

Probably because our current prime minister, and most of our premiers are absolute fucking retards.

That, and people here think CBC is real news when it's really a liberal propaganda machine... not even well hidden one either.

Seriously, go to youtube, watch beige power- this is our state broadcaster, and people here honestly think this is unbiased media.

Canadians may be intelligent, but a lot of us aren't very smart.

this thread is why, 90% of leafs are faggots.

funny coming from you fags. fat cunts, go shove 20 burgers down your throat you fat neckbeards.

You thought SHIT

Day of the grill when?

>These fuckin retards put cigarettes in a gum pack.
They are fucking backwards. If I wanted to drink milk from a limp bag I would ask op's mom.

I dunno? I've not been up there in over a decade now but my impressions the 4 times I went were that they were some of the nicest people in the world. I mean that too. Do you have a bunch of niggers living there now or something?

KEK POLAND.
go get raped by Nazis again you pussy faggots

it costs 16 cdn dollars for a 6 pack of corona in canada.

mfw

cuz we rich af

No niggers, just King Cuckold-Trudeau ruining our country

We used to love Canadians. We shared border towns, didn't require passports, and could work in each others countries.
Then you apologizing moose lovers started with the white guilt immigration policies and soon after that you changed man. You changed.

>cuz we rich af

all those welders and forklift drvers.

I got my welding ticket, I'm coming to get one of the plentful jobs in canada.

Canada sucks, that's why

everyone complaining about canada is just sore because they can't get ther welding ticket and live the good life in ontario, where work is plentiful and farklift drivers live the baller life.

fuck you