The True Redpill

Reminder Asians are master race.
Highest IQ in world and your masters.
You sell your nations on a platter while we dominate the world.
China and Japan and Korea have not fallen for SJW Jewish trickery and remain strong nations with cultural foundation intact. We will always be there and your countries will be a caliphate in 20 years. We subvert your societies and outperform you in every metric. We run your universities. We have spirit of warrior deep inside ready to be awakened. Apologize and we might spare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=WuT7y_W5-P8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh gunpowder

troll bait thread. saged.

Impossible to get that chest development without gear.
>Now his dick and balls are smaller then they were before.

why are you living in American then you twat!

High IQ is not enough.

You also need certain personality traits and high creativity.

High IQ Asians are like Ferrari without wheels.

The propper metric is AQ

Achievement Quotient.

The highest of which are Whites.

>proceeds to work in a nail and spa shop.

Clearly, they wanna take over America from the ground up.

>be tall and white
>can have any asian pussy I want
>even OPs mom

Asians are high IQ on average, but their cognitive elite isn't as large as whites. That is what I believe is the issue.

Whites will always have a significant cognitive elite, that is always innovating for them.

lol he's probably only 5 foot 9. When will they learn?

What are you talking about? Asians are creative as fuck. Anime? Have you heard Asian music?
That's the women. We know how to treat our women and keep them in their place unlike you idiots whose women are out of control.
Nope. Asian girls stick with their own kind first and foremost. You're no better than a nigger.

Not really Asians can build good muscles definition because they are so small.

nice gyno

is it from being asian too?

>asian/european master race

Asian women are superior.

>less than 200 pounds
>master race
lmao
I will always get more pussy than you despite being a 200 pound king of manlets.

>China and Japan and Korea have not fallen for SJW Jewish trickery
>Korea

nice meme faggot, get your facts right next time

for second, I thought that the greek poster was here

>Asians are creative as fuck.
>Anime.
>Asian music

can anyone find a picture of a amwf couple where the woman is not hot?

Made on steroids more like

>pecs are gyno

Lanklets need to stay away from talking about fitness.

The average urban Chinese is taller than your average American. They do tend to have less bf%.

Mainland asia was so far ahead of europe for the majority of history (science, engineering, literacy, mathmatics, medicine) and they have very little to show for it. They could have colonized the world centuries before europe, but no. They were content to sit on their golden thrones and meticulously keep records of how many times their emperor farted today, or what style of facial hair was in vogue among the horse archers currently raping their cities literally to death, while court eunuchs competed to see who could get their chain-stab counter highest.

He meant North Korea.

>still hairless
No rice and no spice, please.

Depends, there are many different groups in China. There is one I remember that is significantly taller than the others, like those Serbs that come from these mountains starting with D that are like 10cm taller than everyone around them. Anyway apparently that one group made up the highest % of Olympic athletes and whatnot.

On average though taller than jungle asians yeah, but Chinese are pretty short.

t. lived in China

Apologize for what? This board sucks your dick literally every day and is filled with weeaboos

Well most asiaa in American are not chinese.

Nice hover hand you autistic soulless dog eating chink.

are you blind pedro?

Way less MPB. Maybe no buttcrack hair, but it's on their heads.

The reason gooks watch so much anime, is because they are ashamed of having real gook characters in their cartoons. That's how much ashamed they are.

Maybe you need thicker glasses chang.
Yeah and that guy is fucking ugly at least pick one that can make a decent ladyboy next time.

This one does, but 99% of Asian men don't have muscles.

This is a picture of a unicorn.

Where is the "hey bro, your gf wants to slurp on my Chinese noodle" pasta?

would you like me to circle the gyno for you, faggot?

if it's this visible at his bf with his arms down, imagine what it would look like if he was super lean with arms raised. it's gyno. it's big-time fucking gyno.

>being so jealous that you care about how the guy looks

you gay to paco?

I like how the one fit Asian man you find covers his micropenis with a placard

>Jealous of a fucking twink
That's were you're wrong chang.

easy

>that's the ugliest you can find

kek

both ugly

What culture? Eating dogs and dying in escalators doesn't count senpai

Any culture they try to make is just a replication of what they see in the West. Monkey see monkey do I guess.

topppp

kekkkkk

Gooks have micro penis and low testosterone

>actually managed to get someone this mad
amwf is so much better than blacked

Are we being raided by the Asian Internet Defence Force (AIDF) now too?

Thanks for reminding me, faggit

(at least my dick cant be mistaken for a micro mcahine)

>Asian "men"

In this one he did pretty decent for himself I'd say?

BIG
ASIAN

i'm not mad
i'm not even white i'm a hapa

i'm just answering your question
just showing you that anyone can cherry pick

disgusting amwf exists too

>white guys manipulating a video for his advantage

>find an amwf an ugly girl
>ok

>hurrdurr so mad !!! big asian cocks !!!

back to r/asianmasculinity

pretty decent for an asian

Estas bien celoso celoso celoso~ ;^)

>Let's ask people if they find celebrities/models sexy
>take it at face value
Every girl would rate every white male celebrity as sexy. The fact that there is still a 1/3 of girls calling super buff models not sexy tells you that there is something wrong with Asian """"men""""

bottom of the barrels from both race

this is why amwf doesn't work

this thread is getting fucked up and fast by all these pics

nobody cares if an ugly specimen of their race mates with an ugly specimen of another

it's only uncomfortable when, for example, a beautiful white woman hooks up with a filthy moon cricket

none of these pics are doing anything man cut it out

she's adorable, what is wrong with you elliot?

She's getting her 6 inches somewhere else, wang.

>horse face
>yellow teeth

>adorable

come on liu wei

>he thinks 6 inches is big
9 inches or gtfo dicklet

B-but ONI CHAN
Same fucking cliches
Little girls
big titty bait
pervert everybody hatesbut hey he's the hero
super pc guy nobody cares about
filler pet
filler extra weird guy, wich is either a gay, a big nosed jew or something else.

a good test for female attractiveness is to imagine her bald

this one would look like like deathbed steve jobs. she's ugly. who gives a flying fuck who she is trying to mate with?

seriously i know pol isn't a collective, but jesus christ you guys lose the plot so quickly it's embarrassing

White male American saluting my superior Asian countrymen.

I can't wait until the polite, professional, successful Asians rule America. It's our only hope.

Before you flame me: rooftop Koreans.

>this kills the burger

We all know Asians have 3 inch dicks on average. Whites only date Asians for money.

Btw, Ecuador has the highest average dick size.

Good thing eating people makes you sick otherwise they'd eat us.

talk to me when your dick is bigger than 8 inches pal, average dicklets are pathetic, all they can make fun of is 3 inch microdicks

again, absolutely hideous, undesirable woman. almost looks like a faceswap. she is deformed. no white man with any degree of confidence will look at this and think "what a god damned shame"

she looks like she showers and brushes her teeth once a month and has whitehead zits lining the rim of her asshole

She's a slut

All those muscles won't stop the napalm.

Wang, we all know that you have a 3 inch dick, got cucked by a white guy or your white oneitis wont even talk to you, but how about you fuck off to your own country? Ching Chong me Wang me eat Dog meat.

well
it was said "can anyone find a picture of a amwf couple where the woman is not hot?"

its more than possible, infact easy

>3 inches again
seriously user, say a bigger size next time. there's nothing to be proud of making fun of such small dicks.

Wow! You found the outlier! You sure showed me!

Fact of the matter is that whites are the strongest followed by the Nigs in America that a full of white DNA.

Notice how all the buff, strong, fast and sporty blacks aren't dark as night? Because pure Africans can do nothing but run.

I would be lying if I said Chinks have a bigger dick than 3 inches.

Have fun marrying some ugly 4/10 white girl that won't even fuck you and only dates you for beta bucks while getting chads dick everyday while you work 50h a week as a banker or some other shit job.

>what is make up

It's r/hapas propaganda. A bunch of passive-aggressive beta Asian males who use selective picture and news material to give the image that AMWF is flawless and that everything is to blame on the white man.

The same guy who runs the subreddit also runs a Youtube channel which focuses on demonizing white men and propagandising Asian male superiority.
youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA/videos

this so much

Steam the rice pay the price!

more like made in the pharmaceutical lab.
roiders are so beta.

Sad!

"asian intellectuals" lol
youtube.com/watch?v=WuT7y_W5-P8

alright bro

the yous came back and i just got used to not having them so it's like relearning this whole board for the third time

im sorry. and yeah, the white women here are dogs and we dont care at all about them

Kek there are guys at my gym who look the same... yet they are only 160cm and weight ~80kg. Poor gooks

you're not counting 3d wymin, right?

I approve of this.
I'd rather get cucked by Asian's then Nigga's.

Listen here chink, I don't know where you got it in your mongoloid head that you are even fit to mention your ethnicity when others are having discussions about which is the master race, but you need to take a step back and realize how shit you really are.

Your kind has been conquered again and again by damn near every civilization that decided to take your lands. The Chinese haven't won a war in 400 years and are only good for producing the items we want at a cheap price and that's only because you guys are the only ones who are willing to look the other way when it comes to environmental and child labor laws.

if the guy was 160cm he'd weigh 60-65 kg, not more than that - even though the guy in the picture is probably around 175-180 and around 80 kg.

Just a triggered /fit/izen coming by this thread, dont mind me, low bodyfat equals to being lighter than you look

You can pack an average woman with more muscles with the gear he's on. low q b8ing.

to add to this( even semi thread related) heres this wmaf hapa faggot fitnessmodel at 6'4" ~190 lbs (1.5-2 years or so ago, he's around 210 these days). Low bodyfat = less water weight = lower comparative bodyweight

>China and Japan and Korea have not fallen for SJW Jewish trickery and remain strong nations with cultural foundation intact.
I am sorry my Asian friend, I am really fond of Chinese and Japanese culture, but the problems of the above mentioned nations are quite acute.

>China is quite entangled with the United States at this point and they have a mutual dependency on one another, but is altogether quite hellish by comparison. Hong Kong is a gas chamber of pollutants and while the less developed towns and communities are subject to (often American-based, which is also bad for our country) wage slavery. Change and uncertainty ripples through China even now as it undergoes rapid urbanization and its economy, though very impressive in its strong and consistent growth on a national scale, is internally imbalanced, leading to a great deal of suffering. Americans may be disgusted with the corruption that often arises in our establishment, but the corruption and irresponsibility of China's government is far worse. China’s Kafkaesque petitioning process requires citizens to travel to Beijing to file legal paperwork then wait indefinitely to plead their cases, forcing impoverished villagers who traveled great distances to live in shanty towns.

>Korea is split down the middle, with North Korea being a despotic hellhole ruled by a tyrannical manchild and South Korea being pretty alright, have gotten their asses fucked by China and Japan for god knows how long and derive a hilarious/depressing amount of their culture from these two nations they deeply resent. This has led to an inferiority complex which enriches a hilariously strong strain of nationalism easily manipulated by their government's propaganda to turn their indignation anywhere but on their own politicians, who are scandalous pieces of work. Not that they care, because they're too busy playing American online games to a truly autistic extent, though one can't really fault them since it works.
(cont)