White Genocide

HELP POL
My sister came back from grad school and says she HATES white people now.
I brought up that cuck on twitter who said all he wanted for Christmas was white genocide, and she agreed and said "it'd be for the best"
I'm perplexed because WE'RE WHITE.
She also said that 6 of her professors were Jewish so I'm not super surprised, but still
How do I redpill her back to normal????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NL1imQON5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The jews got to her, dont try to redpill her, just undermine her and make sure she never achieves anything. Id say egg it on, tell her to marry a nigger, maybe youl get lucky and he will throw her off a cliff.

Problem solved at that point, 1 less marxist race traitor.

William Luther Pierce would shoot your sister in a parking lot with a rifle, he wouldnt try to argue about it.

just leave her behind

shes tainted, shes an enemy, and she wont get off easy

>She also said that 6 of her professors were Jewish so I'm not super surprised, but still

This thread is completely legit

>The jews got to her, dont try to redpill her, just undermine her and make sure she never achieves anything. Id say egg it on, tell her to marry a nigger, maybe youl get lucky and he will throw her off a cliff.
This.

She was always evil user. Get your family to work against her. Eject her from her family and make her life hell.

She's studying Law and wants to help immigrants, Sup Forumss antithesis, but I'll try user
b-but she's still my sister

Really though, if you dont have a vast collection of statistics to support your case, I don't know what to tell you. 100 white women are raped every day by niggers in the US, 4 years in a row no black women were raped by niggers. 13% of the population accounts for the vast majority of all violent crime. Niggers have a strand of DNA tied to a 9x higher likelihood of stabbing and shooting behavior, 50% of black women in NY randomly tested had Herpies and less than 10% knew they had it.. Brain weights are tied to intellectual potential and niggers brains are smaller than whites, with Australian aboriginals having the lowest weight.

Jews openly brag about how the EU was designed to turn the EU into a negroid race, and jewish professors openly brag about wiping white people out.

Anyone who says its a good thing that white people disappear is guilty of promotion of genocide, and according to the UN, the proper action is to execute them, not re-educate them. Your sister is a criminal, guilty of atrocities against humanity.

After the white hate, I asked her how many of her professors were jewish, and after calling me an anti-semite, she said 6

go to youtube search for "white genocide" to get ideas also visit #whitegenocide on twitter. of course leftits infiltrate everything and post shit only to make sure we kill them without mercy at the right time.

Is your family liberal user?

So shes studying on how to support white genocide and be a mass rape/murder apologist. What a moral paragon.

Sounds like your sister is Hillary Clinton, you should ask her if she plans to get 40 year old rapists who rape little girls into a comma off their case through technicalities and by accusing the victim of "wanting" to be raped into a coma, as a minor, by a 40 year old man.

Thats the type of person she will be. Im not even kidding, Id gladly watch her die. Maybe in 10 years she will be defending Podesta for his child abuse.

4 years in a row no black women raped by white men*

I've asked both my parents and they identify as "independent"
I used to be the same but now I'm conservative, she used to be as well, but now is the polar opposite.
I was equally confused at her career choices, I've brought up rape statistics for refugees and PoC's as well as Germany for an example of how fucked immigration is, but she denies it and says the typical libshit of "not all muslims"

All we have to do is look up at "God as we understand him" with what's happening in mind and ask, "why?"

There, it's not our problem anymore so fuck it.

Convince to kill herself. State that she's a "white people enabler".

I wasnt really being entirely serious, more of an expression of extreme hatred for the type of person youre describing. Id like her not to exist, Id like all people who think like her to disappear. They dont care about objective truth, so whats the point in trying to explain things to them rationally? They will hate you based on emotions and programming alone, so why not actively stop them from their irrational and genocidal ideology?

Promoting white genocide isnt free speech, its a crime in every country punishable by death - the laws merely go unenforced.

People who say "All I want for Christmas is White Genocide" are supposed to be arrested, tried, charged, convicted and then EXECUTED.

That guy your sister agrees with, society should be executing him, not talking about it. Why talk about how much of a scumbag he is, when society can just kill him for his crimes against humanity.

Mass rape circles are part of middle eastern culture, its not even a muslim thing.

tell her the true red pill, history was full of vicious psychopaths not just white people killed but all people killed

>I've asked both my parents and they identify as "independent"
I think the answer is to isolate her from the family.

Encourage her to become preachy against her parents.

Encourage her into leaving then spread rumors while she is away.

Let her "convince" you of her cause and then backstab her when she is not around.

You need to sabotage her career as a lawyer.

name the jew user

theyve been independent since i was a kid though, they dont care about politics at all
I agree completely user

Let her explain the evils of the white man and prove her wrong.
Doesn't even need to 100% correct to, if you don't know just make up something convincing she's a woman after all.

have her live with niggers for a bit, she'll change her tune.

tell her that she should move to a non white nation like somalia or afghanistan
that is what she will get in a post-white world

anyway, kick her teeth out

>My sister came back from grad school and says she HATES white people now.
Smart girl, white people is literally cancer. White people killed 100 million native Americanas, white people enslaved africa and africans, white people discriminated and murdered 6 million jews, white people nuked Nagasaki and Hiroshima, white people made the orientals addicted to opium, white people declared war on the emus.
Worst race, gas all whites

Radicalize her and then tell your parents that you are "concerned" about her.

VERY IMPORTANT:
But you should always pretend to be her friend and pretend that she has the upper hand. Do not make her feel as if she is being challenged or she will fight back even harder.

If you engage do so at range.

It's not evil, it's human. A lot of people succumb when they get bombarded with enough propaganda.

If this actually happened, OP, I don't know what to tell you. It's difficult to make a person consider the possibility that they might be wrong.
Maybe give her some Thomas Sowell book and ask her to read it? Or something written by ex-muslims? I think the easiest angle might be to start with all the shit around islam. It's so difficult to defend any of it, and if you can convince a person about islam being crap, they might be open to hearing out more.

You are what I want to protect her from
Will do user, she generally follows my lead this is the only topic we've had pushback on, you should have seen how she reacted when I brought up Trump and How Shillary was a devious cunt

Just ask her to elaborate on her opinions and explain on an individual basis.
For example when she brings up European Colonisation (and she will) just tell her about the right of conquest which has analogies throughout nature up to and including plants, also be sure to list a number of brutal nonwhite conquests (read up on your arabic and asian military history) before finishing off by saying how exceptionally lucky the Natives of each European colonial state (besides the Belgian Congo, just don't bring it up) were relative to other conquered peoples throughout history.

You need to find situations that are unjust and unfair but because of SJW shittery.

I don't want her to get raped/die though

Tell her all blacks should die and we should carpet bomb Africa. It would be for the best.

Show her Black Crime statistics, then Race IQ gap at equal income, then show her that the countries affected least by whites in Africa vs countries affected the most by whites in Africa.
If she doesn't get red pilled by then, well I'm sorry about what you have to do.

First you need to convince her that you are (slowly) no longer a Trump supporter.

Show weakness to gain her trust.

Tell her that you are doubting Trump (I thought he was good for the country but now I don't know anymore...)

Let her woo you over to her side. If she is confident she will do this.

Is this book worth a read?

I read the Turner Diaries and liked it.

>white people declared war on the emus.

Emued

Also remember that you can't change her. Proud people can only change through failure.

1. Tell her about stimulus package 2 and how she will be forever in debt while her Jewish profs wrote it off in bankruptcy

2.Explain that the majority of blacks are killed by blacls, which has nothing to do with whites

3. Explain that "the religion of peace" allows lying and demands the killing of kuffar. Quote scripture. Then quote the stats showing most Muslims believe sharia should be law.

4. Offer to pay to get her tubes tied

But you will probably get nowhere, because as pig headed as women are, once they have an "education" they become delusional.

What can change the nature of a man?

BEAKED

A fucking leaf

I turned my jew dad into a conservative. we have to stop university professors though. it's time to play dirty and use the system like they did. record them saying fucked up shit. no more.

Threaten to kill her with a murder-suicide, with a knife or gun and act it out like you weren't bluffing to scare the piss out of her and for her to understand that she doesn't want to die. And mock her saying "But it's for the best right? You said it's for the best!" And press the weapon on her cheek to make her more scared.

Then you back off of her and tell her how you can't believe she wants to kill off her own ethnicity. And that you disown her for even seriously thinking that it would "be for the best" for her, you, and your family to die because of that racist ideology.

She will change her opinions, fast.

> white people nuked Nagasaki and Hiroshima,
> white people discriminated and murdered 6 million jews
U.S nukes Japan because they bombed us killing 2000
Japan is part of the Axis assisting in the killing of mein goyims.

>dont look at Sup Forums for a while
>come back and see this shit

the autism truly is represented on this board.

Damn I wonder how many big black cocks she took.

Oh well OP, bbc owns her forever. Once they get a taste of black cock, they don't care about their weak, pathetic, small dicked white men.

You could reason with logics & statistics til' you're blue in face but it won't work. Emotion will win. Hopefully she has a real- world encounter with a nigger. This is the only way to redpill her. Sorry OP.

17 all of the above

:(

If you liked the Turner Diaries, youl like Hunter.

Hunter was made to be more realistic, for people who didn't like the almost ridiculousness of some of the TD - like the nuclear ending. It starts with a guy going around shooting random racemixers in parking lots. Its also supposed to be educational, specifically on jews. The main character at first does not oppose the jews, despite his extreme actions against white genocide.

Sorry, was busy for a while, stepped away.

with jews you lose

1. Ask her why she hates white people.
2. Counter her viewpoints. Cite statistics, the benefits of white culture, etc. Attempt this for 1 year.
3. See if there's anything you missed.
4. Give up.

Forgot to mention, be neutral and inquisitive when you do this. Act like you're confused, and just trying to understand her viewpoints.

People who hate their race are race traitors, regardless of the programming they went through to achieve that stance. I went through the pozzed Canadian education system, with pictures of 1 chinese boy, 1 black boy and a white little girl all through the textbooks etc, pictures of diversity, the "sharing and caring" be friendly to everyone type mindset, where they beat into your head do as you would want done to yourself etc etc.

I didnt come out of it hating white people. The worst thing I fell for was rap music because the beats were funky and it was the culture of the day. Looking back, even that disgusts me. Listening to music about niggers murdering white people and raping women etc, thats what is truly deplorable. Nigger culture.

>Betraying family
Day of the rake

>killing a traitor makes you a traitor yourself

No. If my son was a marxist spouting off propaganda rhetoric about white genocide being good, Id probably hang the fucking cunt myself.

>She also said that 6 of her professors were Jewish
Enuff said. Where is my pitchfork?!

Tell her that if she truly believes that, she should lead by example and kill herself, thus becoming the martyr of the cause.
When she refuses, call her out on her hypocrisy and tell her exactly how wrong she is.

Professor Ignatiev, Professor Wise, Professor Gutierrez, Professor Marx, Professor Lior, Professor Gisburgh etc etc.

>how do I convince my sister her entire life is a sham and she was tricked into wasting tens of thousands of dollars on marxist indoctrination and that shes actually one of the most evil people on the planet because she is for the extermination of an entire race for no good reason?

Good luck. I guess thats what Im saying. All the facts in the world wont stop her from chanting "Hands Up Dont Shoot" and the claiming victory, despite the facts that he was shot downwards through his shoulders as he charged towards the cop, and had his fingerprints on the gun - which he tried to steal and shoot the cop with.

>Totally true tales from reality, part 2.

>S-sis how many of y-you professors are jews?
>Oy Vey antisemite
Oh, shit the blue is strong in her, jew level

Jesus fuck stop being such a kike

Tell her to stop being super generous with OTHER people's resources and start with her own. That is to say that no one will support the cause if she herself is unwilling to commit to it. It is all well and good to say that whites should die, but why should anyone believe a white girl who isn't drinking her own kool-aid?

She needs to kill herself if she wants to prove it is worthwhile to eliminate whites.

This is always the answer.
White person says we need fewer whites in school?
They shoulddon't drop out to make an example.

A male actor says his female supporting actress should receive more money?
He should give her his money.

P
White professor says we need more black professors?
He should quit.

The solution to someone trying to be super generous with other people resources is to demand they show us it will work with their own resources.

Point out that all the bad things she thinks whites are responsible for are things everyone has done and only whites are advanced enough to self reflect and consider these things bad.

Yeah, what this guy said

youtube.com/watch?v=4NL1imQON5E

^ it might be a useful interpretation that they are very Victorian in nature.

I was looking for Queen Elizabeth's words on why feminism is bad and women shouldnt be allowed to vote or something, but here, have this instead.

Make fun of her and call her out on her retardation. Liberals don't respond to facts, they respond to what the think is cool or hip at the time

Is no one gonna point out that the fucking leaf is telling user to socially kill his own sister?
This thread is fucking fucked

exactly, don't care how different our views are, kinslaying is abominable

The Queen said that? Based. Pls don't die.

Amen Brother

She is a Marxist shill, she is gone

Tell her to kill herself as an act of solidarity for all white oppression

No, it might push her to race mixing

I disagree. Try to redpill her, it's never too late.

This!!

She's simply self hating

Find out why she hates herself first, then try and solve that

The white hating will cure itself after

This. She's beyond saving.

Teach her about the Barbary and Muslim slave trade and show her the shitty doors from the holohoax. Essentially any Sup Forums basics. Worst case forcefully put in front of a mirror and show her whiteness, women respect a forceful man.

Tell her that you've been troubled by the alt-right image board. Tell her that she needs to read *these specific threads* and come up with counter-arguments to them or else you'll cry and question your cozy middle-class beliefs.

Pepper your speech with vocab relevant to her degree.

fuck it, just explain to her all of the bad things everyone else has done throughout history and she'll become a goth who hates everyone