Why is this so satisfying to watch Sup Forums?

why is this so satisfying to watch Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iV3R7vJ-uk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gS5c_OVZmtk
youtube.com/watch?v=ptGFOlMfsU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because their all young men who left their land to reap welfare and rape children in europe

I've never been this happy truly a great news to finish the year with (sorry for the bad english)

Would it be illegal to purchase a fishing boat and mow down any migrants you see?

>SAVAGE ~ African Boat-botherers Mistake Humble Carthaginian Sea-beast Wranglers For German Passport-lottery Administrators

Tell me, Dante, why does your country waste coast guard resources saving these pieces of shit? If you just stopped, you could pretty much kill the influx of refugees.

I gave that video a 10/10 would watch many times again.

Because they did it to themselves. They are so desperate to take advantage of the kindness of whites that they capsize their own fucking raft and then chimp out ss they realize no one is going to save them and they all just commited suicide by retardation.

>buy fishing boat
>sail the Mediterranean with some friends, cold beer and plenty of harpoons
>laugh your asses off whenever nignogs capsize thinking you'll take them to Europe
>catch any stragglers with harpoons
>kek

International waters so i would say they couldnt do much to stop you legally but i am sure it wouldnt go unnoticed.

There are already people who do this.

Most of them are fake drowning so the people in the boat might help. They reposition to get air a few times. Yall are fucking stupid if you saw this and thought "LMAO FUCKING NIGGER CAN'T SWIM HAHA". Perhaps even dumber than the niggers in the videos.

Source?

Man have you even observed blacks for a couple of hours? This can absolutely happen.

Link?

some were doing a deadman's float

Pretty sure this video was debunked. There would've been international outrage over it.

I wish there were more videos like this

In international waters you are trialed by that nations laws you are citizen off. So check your state lawa on mowing down refugees.

Some of them are doing something called a dead mans float, which is face-down in the water. It actually can help you survive and avoid drowning for longer. Whether they are doing it to stay alive or fake drowning, I can't say, but a boat like that isn't going to have any steps or a ladder to throw down, so even if another ship came to help, a bunch of them probably died either way.

Nice link, faggot

I hope the sharks didn't get indigestion.

youtube.com/watch?v=9iV3R7vJ-uk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gS5c_OVZmtk
There may be some hope for germany, specially those two girls who said they wouldn't voye for merkel.
Many germans are not pleased with "refugees" and immigration.
Still sad to see so many arabs and blacks on the video

Because witnesssing a boat load of excuses and parasites drown in the ocean is its own reward.

post the vid

>I hope the sharks didn't get indigestion.

It certainly got AIDS.

They will get AIDS though

faggot op didn't post the video

liveleak.com/view?i=5af_1479766725

thats some world war z shit

That's right niggers can swim. What a great video!

Soon..

youtube.com/watch?v=ptGFOlMfsU0

CALMA CALMA

>why does your country waste coast guard resources saving these pieces of shit?
So we can our make chocolate sweets

more like Feces Rocher