A New Years message from the Professor

A New Years message from the Professor

youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Peterson-JB-Maps-of-Meaning-Routledge-1999.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o&t=13m10s
jordanbpeterson.com/
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/795331179650097153?lang=en
patreon.com/user?u=3019121
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
thesunshinelist.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sitting on the purchase page right now. Should I buy the self authoring suite? I really want to because I know it would help sort myself out, but I also just looked at my finances and I'm over my budget for the year by quite a bit.

if you buy any of them you should probably start with the future one

you could sort of cheat the system and donate 5$/month to his patreon and they send you all four of the past, present (2) and future authoring program after your 1st or 2nd donation

I don't like the idea of patreon, or the idea of them having my payment info.

I wish he took bitcoin. I'm probably going to buy the program but then I have to figure out who I can give the second login to, who would actually use it.

I bought it and didn't do it

It's a waste

Can I have your login? How does it work? Is it just essay prompts or is it more interactive?

It's not interactive. It's basically like writing your own journal but having the program guide you to writing in a productive manner

I wish he'd just make the program free rather than charge money for it. It's rather jewish.

But then again he is a uni professor.

tfw he starts tearing up at 12:40 from the thoughts of the 20th century

Oh my god... the SJWs are really REALLY getting to him.

I feel like he might have discovered tumblr.

Bump

when he refers to his 'shaky health' i can't tell if he's physically sick or extremely stressed or both

but yeah he looks pale and ghostly, not good

he used to look so happy, being in the spotlight has taken a clear toll on him

I can't express how glad I am that he exists, that he did his work, that he gave that lecture, that SJWs attacked him, that someone uploaded the video to youtube, and that someone on Sup Forums linked it and that I was in that thread.

His work is seriously changing my life. I think he might be the first person to seriously and accurately analyze the human condition.

It's a damn shame his book came out in the 90s and it hasn't taken the world by storm.

Yeah I noticed he lost a shit ton of weight

Probably cancer

Please don't post that kind of thing. KEK is listening.

;_;7

Why is this guy so great

Do it for him, Sup Forums

>Probably cancer
pls no

Have you tried reading his book Maps of Meaning yet?

It's so solidly researched and explains so much about the human condition, but damn if it isn't high level stuff. You almost have to be to intelligent to understand it all (or at least have a bachelors degree in both the sciences and humanities to put the pieces together and understand it).

the book's pretty huge right, there must be only a small fraction that overlaps with his lecture series on it?

I'm listening to his lectures as I read and I don't think so. It just goes into way more depth but his lectures follow the structure of the book very faithfully.

I just got to the part where he talks about mythology and that's around lecture 5, or chapter 2.3.

I haven't, but I have a feeling I'll try and read it in the new year.

Looks legit, and from listening to many of his lectures the overall theme of it. And I have to say I think he's right about it.

50 dollar book though at 550 pages, hoo boy.

do you own a printer? jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Peterson-JB-Maps-of-Meaning-Routledge-1999.pdf

The more I read it the more I'm starting to realize the book is worth its weight in gold. If Dr Peterson's health improves I'm going to buy a copy and mail it to him to get signed if he's willing.

Why'd I print the pdf when I can just read it there? Thanks by the way for it.

Probably will buy a print copy in the future though, since I love the guy so much.

Based Kermit, Prophet of Kek, the One Cool Canadian

Can someone turn this into a pepe?

Thanks Spokesfrog

What the fuck is he talking about

dude breaks down and starts crying and then says I shouldn't be fucking.

Sounds like my ex

and why did he start crying?

>I apologize for my prolonged absence
>I've been [sick] for a few weeks
>suffering should be taken seriously
>starts crying

how does taking more responsibility and sacrificing your rights lead to less suffering? I'm not sure I connect these dots

Do it, it really is great.

This man will save western civilisation, I'm reading his book and its perhaps the most clarifying book ive ever read. I have a link to a epub if you want it?

Link please

Bump as well.

Its already been posted nevermind, use a program called "Calibre" to convert it to an MOBI or epub depending on your E-reader. (For kindles its MOBI). :)

This man is important

Anyone watched his personality lecture series? Just finished 2016 maps of meaning and I'm keen for more.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o&t=13m10s

Just what is it about this man,lads? Like, you know..?

Like here I was, a soulless husk of a man, wallowing in my own cynical filth, gleefully waiting for the end. And then, out of nowhere this motherfucker comes along and, like ,you know..?

idk but his words seem to have an inherent truth to them

i try to be careful not to fall for idolatry anymore but his message just feels important

It's just like that man wants to awaken the fire of life yet again in the soul of the individual, to revive the society.
To take out humanity out of the swamp of degenaracy, decadence, passive nihilism and apathy.

This is what I like in this man- the will and passion for a change.To remind people the values of the West.

I don't think he's saying to sacrifice rights, rather he sees our society obsessing over rights as the highest value and giving little thought to purpose. Discussions of purpose in life become stigmatized, because to say that one ought to do one thing implies that they ought not do another, which is exclusionary... so people are meant to be happier with this increasing liberty, while at the same time the old guiding lights that were supposed to lead them to the "good life" are being extinguished, and they are left to wander in the darkness of nihilism

i bet peterson is wishing to himself that he never got involved in the gender stuff.

he looks like he's dying

>not paying for a book he poured decades of research into
>not even donating to his patreon to get the thing at a very low price

Don't be niggers.

I'm also concerned about his health - he looks a bit skellingtonish.

I see, makes sense

Fighting an insane world will do that to you im sure.

Kek. I need more Peterson memes

I might be wrong but If I recall correctly he developed it together with others (?). He might be the one with the ideas for the program, but those maintaining it would ultimately have a say as well.
So i would not jump to that conclusion.

I took this guy's class and he used to finger his ass in front of the class, like itching, without even missing a beat or showing the slightest embarrassment. This happened at least 3 times that I remember. Is that being enlightened?

>I wish he'd just make the program free rather than charge money
>I wish he'd just work for free and live on maple leafs

Expecting to be financially compensate for work should stop being so demonized. Especially being called jewish. If anyone, the jew is you, for wanting something for free that someone else worked on and has value.

I took his class too and once he jerked off and just came all over his desk without even blinking. He was talking the entire time, maintaining unblinking eye contact with each of us. Is that being enlightened?

He is a role model you (and me) never had.

Id like to think DEPREVATION TANK BROGAN was at least a little enlightened from that interview..

I dont listen to him outside of that interview though so I wouldnt know, but highly doubt it.

Filling up my folder, thanks

who is this old man?

Done

>Raised and toughened in the frigid wastelands of Northern Alberta, Jordan Peterson has flown a hammer-head roll in a carbon-fiber stuntplane, piloted a mahogany racing sailboat around Alcatraz Island, explored an Arizona meteorite crater with a group of astronauts, built a Native American Long-House on the upper floor of his Toronto home, and been inducted into the coastal Pacific Kwakwaka’wakw tribe.

>He’s been a dishwasher, gas jockey, bartender, short-order cook, beekeeper, oil derrick bit re-tipper, plywood mill laborer and railway line worker.

wew

jordanbpeterson.com/

I couldnt imagine being him during that video. I dont have the patience and would have flipped out the second time they start spouting rhetorical bullshit.

but he's against tribalism, one of the most fundamental tenets of human organization. he's still a neoliberal by nature, just anti-SJW

at least so far...

On the contrary. He often talks about how wonderful new technology is and that he manages to reach a lot of people that mostly view him because they are interested in learning. He also mentioned that Universities might do more harm then good (the non STEM stuff, idk what its called). But yes he should take some weeks off and rest.

this makes me feel like I still have hope to start a meaningful career

all those faggots in the background

He's probably used to leftie shouting, after all he is a prof. in the uni of Toronto.

Also, found another one.

I couldnt imagine what that special circle of hell would feel like.

The moment when he grabs his head like that is when you know hes a step away from going full DEUS VULT. I dont have that level of restraint.

No.

Classical liberal, not a neo, just like Jefferson or Locke(to some extent).
Also, he is heavily influnced by Nietzsche.

Lad, it will be a total shitshow.He vs Harris.I hope Peterson to assert his dominance over the atheist fag.

I would also like to see him against Dawkins, that fedora tipper.

>people saved my meme

And no, Joe "The Constitution is dumb because it was written by guys who rode horses and had wooden dentures" Rogan is still an idiot.

>those suspenders
>that posture

Patrician as fuck

I'm of the general opinion that most digital goods should be made free, because information wants to be free. However I would support him via patreon or dvd purchase if he would continue making his lectures available.

ID changed because I left the cafe and came home.

our lord and savior, no joke.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is there anything we can do for Dr. Peterson? Make him a Sup Forums card or something?

I want him to know he's got a lot of support on the internet and it's not all tumblr SJWs and cultural marxists. That he's making a difference.

He knows about us, he has probably been in some threads about him.

Proof:
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/795331179650097153?lang=en

he's got a patreon that he's using to up the production level on filming and editing his lectures, and you also get access to the self-authoring suite too

patreon.com/user?u=3019121

>ONE OF US

Watch, listen and learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

He is well aware of history. You can see the future by looking at the past. Dan Carlin is another highly perceptive, future-time-oriented, slippery slope minded man as well. Listen to his Common Sense podcast.

The soil is, as of late, perfect for the sowing of seeds that will lead to dictators and a harvest of blood. There are people on the Left and Right who will happily trade their liberty to someone who can say the right words in the right way, in exchange for the promise of put an end to the opposition, by any means necessary. Desperate times.

Stop making threads about yourself.
Also I'd suggest some pic related

>12k$ per month
Damn, he has more devoted supporters than me and the next guy in the thread.
Someone knows what is the usual salary of a prof. in his uni?

I should start donating him 25$/month so I could have a signed copy of his book.
I aint gonna pay 70$ for it on amazon.

>this fag

May he smite all fedoras, so sayeth Kek

Kys

>twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/795331179650097153?lang=en
whoa, never saw this one before

underrated, these are fucking hilarious
bulgaria is still not white

SHUT IT DOWN!

>an abhorent post
Thank God you have Peterson.
Without him, your country looks like a frozen shithole, full of gooks and lefties.

The future authoring was free for a month. I got it and did it that way.

thesunshinelist.com/
search his name, he probably makes 170k/year now based on the raises he keeps getting

thats like $187 real dollars WOW

There needs to be more people from blue collar backgrounds in academia

I found out about it right after that ended. So frustrating.

Wozak, his arms wide