Redpill me on Satanism. Is it even real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9_xXGpp6mJM
thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm
answering-islam.org/Responses/Saifullah/sverses.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which one?
There's like a hundred different organizations and ideologies that different groups of people call "satanist".

The real redpilled would ask about Saturn.

No....it's a fake thing Christians made up.

Dunno what you mean exactly but the Satanic Bible was actually supposed to be a comedy/satire book of the times and there were many inside jokes and gallows humor. You've have to be an old fart like me to know that though. But the author was a failed carny with a drinking problem. It's funny how some naive young people actually think it was anything other than that. But again it was "tar and feathering" so to speak, the sillier aspects of the 1950's and 60's.

Of course
>TFW you sacrificed your annual new years goat

Is Satanism related to Paganism at all?

Yes, learns alls about summoning satans here.
youtu.be/9_xXGpp6mJM

No. "Satan" is a mythological character created by Christian theologians. He has no scriptural basis.

Saturnalia and Bacchanalia, you should read into these if you want to see some of the weird vibe into alot of this "devil worship" shit.

Satanism in most references is just referring to Kabbalah, modern LARPy ass retards made it some cult of narcissistic personality, basically humanism

Both of which are entirely normal Indo-European festivals with no relation to Jewish mythology.

why do I find Kaballah and etc. more interesting than Christfaggotry?

You have atheistic turbo-hedonists who call themselves satanists to oppose the church and traditions just for the name recognition and you have actual full blown theistic satanists who do worship a devil.

Satanism is real but Satan isn't, they are just stupid people

Christianity is the hippie, modern rewriting of an ancient murder cult.
Less interesting, more functional.

Could you expand on that? Is this cult still in existence, or are the modern variants just LARPing?

Not really. The word "Satin" is Hebrew for "adversary". In the middle-ages the church reworked and created satin as we know him today. Like Christianity, Satin traces its roots back to the Sumer tablets, which Christianity is derived from. It was more of a general concept of evil and badness rather than an entity with horns etc.

Yes and yes
To put it forth in a clear way:
The people of the crescent who adhere to Judaism and associated Kabbalah practices held to them until Roman conquest. In the wake of a new era, Christianity came forth with a new, more human-centric, less exclusive, and more peaceful perspective.
If you get past modern Kabbalists who are almost entirely roleplayers with none of the oral histories you might get to see some of the more interesting cult-shit, but as it is? Satanism is just garbage. It doesn't reflect the Satanism referred to in the early church in any way except narcissism.

What book(s) contains the real oral histories?

Laveyan Satanism is Classical Humanism that takes catholic imagery and practices dumb 19th century mysticism and calls it all "satanic." it really is a send-up, though most people who join it aren't even close to intelligent enough to realize that.

Paganism is closer to what most Christians think of as satanism but that's not strictly correct of course.

Real, Theistic Satanism is a different monster altogether,and does exist, though it draws far less attention than it's more palatable new-age cousins.

>oral histories
>in a book
you aren't invited to the secret club and very few of the jews and the "jews" are.
closest you'll get are children's tales and bastardizations from the middle ages

fuck you and your kike bullshit you kike piece of shit.
hebyu,hebyu
fuck you!!!

Yeah satanisim and satanists are real regardless of whether you believe in God or not oblivious OP.

Since "Satan" existed as a concept people have been accusing each other of Satanism. It's a scary, vacuous accusation that holds weight without needing any real evidence. Case in point: "witch hunts" literally were women being accused of Satanism. Witches were known as "brides of Satan".

Well what's the gist, then? I have what I suspect to be a 'real-deal' jew watching me for some reason. His last name is Bowers if you know what I mean...But I'm just curious? Are you saying this can't be transcribed or something? Like there is a ritual where you see the nature of the universe come out of a box or something haha.

>Paganism

PAGANISM ISN'T A FUCKING RELIGION REEE WHY ARE CHRISTIANS SO STUPID?!

abloobloobloo ACKSHUALLY PAGANISM IS AN UMBRELLA TERM FOR ABLOOBLOOBLOO

It can be transcribed, but no one who's holding onto a 3000+ year old religion plans on doing so.
Basic gist from the 'end result': The god of Abraham is a vengeful god and one that is not opposed to sacrifices. Aspects and idols are acceptable and there are a number of ethereal and tangible creatures guiding many aspects of life. Dying is markedly unpleasant for anyone but believers and only if the believer is a reliable source of sacrifice for the God is he a true believer.
In the early Church, non-Jews and those becoming Christian from paganism both rallied against traditional Jewish higher circles because very little of that flies. Why does Jesus have to make decrees on the Covenants validity? Why does he have to make it clear not to murder the unsightly? Why do they have dissuade the Jews from idolatry and forms of "sacrifice"?
Those who held on are the Satan-worshppers you hear of until 600 or so AD, after that it fades to folklore until very recently it changes to a meaningless husk of humanism.

see also:
"Satanic" CERN
"Satanic" "Pizzagate"
facebook negroids love to call anything and everything Satanic
"Satanic Panic" that one accusation of a preschool with an underground Satanic rape dungeon

>anthropomorphising

"Sadistic antisocial personality disorder" is real. In plain English humans who gain pleasure from seeing other humans suffer are real. Call them what you want.

>Luciferianism is a belief system that venerates the essential characteristics that are affixed to Lucifer. The tradition, influenced by Gnosticism, usually reveres Lucifer not as the devil, but as a liberator, a guardian or guiding spirit or even the true god as opposed to Jehovah.

Sup Harold

well how did you learn about it then? Are you in the higher circles of judaism? And if I can't read about it directly is there something that I can read that hits closer to the mark?

lol

Uncommon flag

>well how did you learn about it then?
The fact proto-Yids exist and still exist is public knowledge.
>Are you in the higher circles of judaism?
No.
>And if I can't read about it directly is there something that I can read that hits closer to the mark?
This covers some of it: thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm
Take it with a grain of salt, it's there as both information and persuasion.
Most of what us goys know comes from
>interaction
>after-effects
because jews are really good at secret clubs

That's fine

accusing others of satanism is literally a centuries-old meme and these two things are not mutually exclusive

unless you believe all those puritan ladies in Salem were actually Luciferians

Yes, there are edgelord malcontents that LARP worshipping the adversary of Abrahamic faiths for lulz.

The candidate who was almost elected certainly thinks it is.

well what's the solution then? We're just fucked? Going to be eaten by gigantic cactus tapeworms in the afterworld for sadistic pleasure of jews? haha that's preddy fucked right? How do we win this game?

Hows radio free nw coming along

In a nutshell...satanism is the philosophy of the opposite or inverse of reality.

Notice muslims walk counter clockwise around a cube in Meca. Really makes you think.

>do not let your children roam alone near rabbinic jews
>do not let your children roam alone near sects of reclusive jews that refuse to specify their denomination
This is really all that you need to do since they haven't successfully summoned Leviathan or anything of the sort since the last time the Bible says they did, and that's if you are taking it seriously.

No I mean...Well of course...but what about Us, like you and me. Well all of us, really. How do we escape the 'unpleasant' after effects of death you talked about...is it hopeless?

And by the way too late for that, they found me. They're always hitting me up to hang out. And they are real odd. Like they support super liberal shit and gay shit and Antifa shit. And yet they're religious. And they're always on vacay in weird locals like south america and israel etc.

The name is Judaism user.

any religion that does not follow Jesus Christ is satanist

any religion that is not Roman, Apostolic and Catholic is satanist

any organization or ideology that opposes the precepts of the Holy Catholic Church is satanist

anyone who believes theres no problem with abortion and should be allowed in certain cases is a satanist

anyone who believes communism is a valid system is a satanist

need I go on?

My family has always worshiped Baphomet. It's not that different from traditional Paganism. We have a special sacred room dedicated to our alter, and visit it regularly. If you wish to know more there are a lot of texts on Baphomet worship and the like.

>Cucklick
uhh, no.

I guess the REAL redpill was on youtube videos all along.

The supernatural doesn't exist.

Satanists don't actually believe in Satan *facepalm*

Roman Catholic church are heretics and have satanic roots, and that goes for Protestant churches as well.

But Jesus Christ is lord yes.

answering-islam.org/Responses/Saifullah/sverses.htm

>SHART