Will Trump only be a 1-term president?

will Trump only be a 1-term president?

He will be 6-months president.

No. The Trump dynasty just began.

He will serve 2 terms as president and 2 terms as Kanye West's VP.

Not with the way left wing retards continue to behave.

>implying anybody in Congress is going to take Kanye seriously if he decides to run

'member when people said that about Trump? I 'member.

i 'member.

I 'member when Sup Forums in 2008 too.

>B-but Trump is literally Hitler, he will never leave the White House, the fascist dictator!

No matter what, I'm going to outlive him and any damage he does, and my position is well protected by my local and state governments.

I'm predicting two terms personally, because I don't see him dropping the ball hard enough to give it to the Dems, and who the fuck are they going to run?

8 years unless the MSM and Obama/Hillary/McCain destroy the entire world.

Nothing to worry about.

-_-

Ask me if I care.

Trump isn't a loud black man who checks himself into a hospital every time he gets upset about something

Depends if democracts can unfuck themselves in only 4 years.

Yes, his 2nd term will be as Emperor.

>8 years of Trump
>8 years of Kanye
>8 years of Ivanka

I am ready

Who knows?

If relations with Russia improve bigly as they already have in the time he's been president elect he might secure a second term on the back of America no longer being in a pissing contest

Chelsea clinton

A 2 term president can't run as someone's VP

I remember similar laws in Russia...

Less than that bruv, he'll be a 3 month president.
The GOP will impeach him in favor of the more controllable and more stable RINO Pence.
The DNC will help out of paranoia of Trump.

Once you start winning you can never stop

What will they impeach him of? They have to prove Trump is breaking the law

i would say so. during the campaign he did mention it. plus, he's no spring chicken and although he is the healthiest man, these things can change quickly when one is old.

one term, if i had to bet. one wildly successful term that will leave people begging for more.

He'll just abolish the court. Do you think Trump will ever concede defeat?

I just feel like Trump will fuck up with some scandal, by doing something that is technically illegal but not detrimentally illegal.

100 term president

His twitter account is going to be a gold mine

Please. Hillary's first term would have been the real emperors 3rd term.

half a term at most

Your "rights" are fucked either way.

Obongo crashes the USA with no survivors as he is starting WWIII with Russia right now before Trump comes into office.

>everyone wanting him out before he becomes president
>watch as he reigns supreme as sovereign for decades after the SJW wars

Leftist shills BTFO

does eternal president count as 1 term?

Liberals will double down on the whole "racist" argument. They will attack Trump supporters even harder. Trump will win even harder. Calling it now.

If he does even marginally well, the message of muh literal Hitler will die and he can win. If he fucks up bad then no.

>nice trips

How is he Hitler? Does he want to gas Jews and conquer Europe? Is he creating super soldiers and deathcamps?

I swear some of the things people say about him are so backwards and untrue

I think Paris Hilton should run in 2020 as a Democrat

I mean think about it she is just as qualified as Trump. She inherited wealth, she has hotels named after her family, she is a smart businesswoman and she is a reality TV star. I think the world is ready for Paris Hilton.

Say it with me:
Madam President Hilton

I hope hes a 2 term or else his family will not be able to become a political dynasty

Yes because he is old and a kike shill

>old

President Trump is the healthiest person to ever run for President of the United States.

>mfw trump wins reelection in 2020
>mfw ivanka trump is elected in 2024
>mfw eric trump is elected in 2032
>mfw donald trump jr. is elected in 2040
>mfw barron trump is elected in 2048
>mfw the trumps rule a 1000 year trump reich

Healthier than Crooked Hillary

So long as Hillary isn't president. I can live with it. -_-

Stop slandering Donaldsan.

You say thank you Donald.

Posting a direct quote from your president is slander?

There are plenty of viable candidates for 2020:

Dan Bilzerian
Drake
Ben Affleck
Matt Damon
Vin Diesel
Lil Wayne
Brad Pitt
Oprah
Dr Dre

The list could be really long. Some of them might actually be more qualified than Troompa.

that quote was targeted at the mudslimes who use social media to plan and coordinate attacks, build their terrorist network, and spread shitty islam

you dumb fuck

Yup.