Stop supporting civilization

>stop supporting civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0BCdgYgoR0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104495239/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ted gave his life for our sins

Amen

Ted was wrong though. He was a brilliant guy, and instead of leading civilization to fix the problems he foresaw, he instead resorted to writing a 35,000 page manifesto trying to appeal to people too stupid to even see the problems coming.

Untermensch as fuck.

He wrote for red pilled people like us. The blue pilled ones will die as soon as natural selection comes into play

Blue pilled people will just outreproduce redpilled ones. That's one of his concerns. Technology won't address these problems, they'll just exacerbate them.

We should get him out of prison.

he realized there was no fix you stupid faggot, get off your high horse and go masturbate.

How? Setting up some kind of campaign?

Polish Jews are the worst.

Ted wasn't jewish. That's nonsense, stormfront weenie.

There is really no way to get him out. Expect usage of heavy weaponry, or the help of Kek.

he was way more jew than slav

>way more jewish than slav

I will try, based uncle teddy.

>stop supporting civilization
This

He's not dead, you can write to him and thank the hero in person. I wish I could go visit him and pick his brain

Just read all the stuff he wrote. Also read his correspondence with others. All of your questions have been answered already.

lol, gonna redpill normies by righting a 35k essay and blowing up buildings lololol

If there is a fix, it's not being full retard. If there isn't a fix, still no reason to go full retard.

He was brilliant.

Maybe if we had a more developed science system he could have been placed in a research institute and done mathematics happily without bombing anyone.

Fuck off CIA.

You need social skills for that.

Well in your shithole you got catholics and you got jews. Though most of the polish catholics are crypto kikes

I just realized that there's a good chance Varg has read a lot of Ted Kaczynski stuff.

>tfw would like to write to him
>afraid I will end up on a watch list and he will think I'm stupid

It's not like I've got any intelligent questions for him, although it would be interesting to know what he thinks about Trump.

He's probably one of Ted's more devoted disciples.
Polish Catholics are crypto-kikes? Tell me more.

Why have I seen so many Unabomber references on Sup Forums (both Sup Forums and other boards) lately?

Are we being raided by the Primitivist Internet Defense Force these days?

He manifesto is clear and objective with zero sentimentality. Idk why the whole terrorist thing was also part of his plan

It's because the anti-leftist sentiment is at a new high, and no one was more anti-leftist than ol' Ted.

He probably don't have anything good to say about Trump, or about any politicians, or what is going on in the world.

Because he was autistic.

He hated the right more though. He wants to get rid of your precious capitalism and private property.

Aristotle said that it doesn't matter what logical steps you took to reach the conclusion, if that conclusion is something that is blatantly wrong like murder is okay, then you don't need to step through the problem to see that it is wrong. Like if someone claimed that sometimes gravity pulls heavy objects upward then you wouldn't need to read that shit because we already know it to be wrong.

I am not dumb and I read a lot, I certainly could read an essay of that length, but I would rather spend my time just reading Aristotle works instead, and works of other philosophers, or just learn about something that I am ignorant of, such as everything.

whatever happened to CIA guy?
He just disappears in the plane scene.

Ok
This

That's CIA to you, buddy

The government kills people all the time though. You still obey them.

>he instead resorted to writing a 35,000 page manifesto
Hyperbole is for faggots.

Yeah because I don't want to die. It's not right or just however.

Sure, but at least he had a goal for it all. He thought that all modern political and economic systems were ultimately forms of mental illness. But somewhere along the way he thought "I know, I will bomb them into agreeing with me".

Someone should make an edit of the gay pride parade comic for Ted.

>He's probably one of Ted's more devoted disciples.
I wouldn't go that far but I think he's read some of his stuff

Pollack, kike - it's all the same.

shoo shoo hohol

theres a japanese version of this guy except it was in the 1500s and he wanted to destroy modernization so samurai and old japanese culture would still survive.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0BCdgYgoR0

>The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.

>Conservatives and some others advocate more "local autonomy." Local communities once did have autonomy, but such autonomy becomes less and less possible as local communities become more enmeshed with and dependent on large-scale systems like public utilities, computer networks, highway systems, the mass communications media, the modern health care system. Also operating against autonomy is the fact that technology applied in one location often affects people at other locations far away. Thus pesticide or chemical use near a creek may contaminate the water supply hundreds of miles downstream, and the greenhouse effect affects the whole world.

>Conservatives' efforts to decrease the amount of government regulation are of little benefit to the average man. For one thing, only a fraction of the regulations can be eliminated because most regulations are necessary. For another thing, most of the deregulation affects business rather than the average individual, so that its main effect is to take power from the government and give it to private corporations. What this means for the average man is that government interference in his life is replaced by interference from big corporations, which may be permitted, for example, to dump more chemicals that get into his water supply and give him cancer. The conservatives are just taking the average man for a sucker, exploiting his resentment of Big Government to promote the power of Big Business.

He hates both sides because they both feed off of the same doomed system.

>the male model dressed up as a soldier doing his male model face contortions

Reminds me of every closeup in Tears of the Sun.

He didn't want to die either. Look at the people he went after. It was self defense.

Would anybody have ever read it or been aware of it if not for being the Unabomber?

Oh, no they wouldn't

> its doomed guys literally nothing can be done lol I'm not gonna suggest any improvements cus I'm smarter than everyone

>instead of leading civilization to fix the problems he foresaw
Did you not read his manifesto? The problem was with civilization itself, and it couldn't be fixed through more technology.

He only killed people because it was the only way he could find to make people listen to him. And he was probably right about that.

If you actually read his manifesto you'd see that he does suggest how to fix things. But it requires a revolution at a time when the system has already been weakened by internal conflict.

There have always been those people in every civilization that "modernizes". The difference is the people that want to "go back", the irony of course being that when people think of this as a bad thing or something that is trying to "resist change" when in reality it's just either a conscious or subconscious recognition that civilizations rise and fall and when your civilization "rises" so far above nature and so far above the natural order the inevitable fall back down is going to be just as radical.

Well I am a bit of a paranoid dude myself, and sometimes I think people want to kill me (one time I thought people were trying to conspire to get me to kill myself for example, it was just me being depressed and trying to blame someone). That is why I work very hard on objectivism, it's no doubt just a personal reason but if I am not objective then something bad will happen. I have to have a completely clarified view of the world and that works well for me not being insane. That is the state of my mind. I have brain trauma from a tumor removal too, that doesn't help. I'm going to get some talk therapy, no SSRI's of course.

reposting from past ted thread. good read, literally /ourguy/
> In this thread I will post quotations narrating the life of Ted Kaczynski from his birth until his arrest at the age of 52.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104495239/
also have a link to the tim mcvey one, not as good/detailed though

m'lady

Narcissism is both heaven and hell. Everyone loves you today, but tommorow you are in a bad mood and everyone hates you. The objective truth, you are a 20 year old and nobody knows you or thinks much of you. I am fine by that. I probably should never become famous. Doing better now.

Nice flag

>mentally ill
>trying to pass yourself off as intellectual or something
kek

Greatest polish philosopher.

My intelligence is what it is, I am not pretending to be anything that I am not. Just reading books is all. Regardless of your intelligence level or mental health problems, everyone stands to benefit from good philosophy. I know it really fixed a lot of my problems. Talk therapy will also help to fix mental health issues.

We have ids here you newfag.

And it looks like you didn't read into his targets and never will. Does it feel good having the world figured out at 20 you little smug narcissist?

>writing like a condescending prick on an anonymous Laotian peg plank.

Okay I don't know how this pertains to anything I said. I am just trying to learn. I am a 20 year old, of course I do not know much. That is why I am reading a lot and learning. Duh. I have to, or else my mind will turn to shit. You guys go have your fun, go out and fuck women and have fun, it's not for me. Then only fun I have is video games.

MK Ultra.

According to someone who allegedly corresponded with him, he has no interest in fan mail or pen pals, but is interested in people helping him with his ongoing research and publications.

>trump
I'm sure he is mortified by trump. He actually wrote in the past that he has "high hopes" for Obama but was ultimately dissapointed. It should be noted he considers all mainstream politicians to be part of the industrial technological construct, and the sole mainstream political issue he has interest in is reducing the federal government's extremely broad authority when it comes to prosecuting American citizens for domestic terrorism (weird)

Get some real help dude. Get a job, pick up some decent hobbies that ground you to reality like bird-watching, wood working, lifting or something. I'm not saying you shouldn't read but loading up on philosophy without real world experience to put it into context is just going to make your mental health issues worse. When your issues are tied to not trusting the world around you filling your mind with abstractions without context is going to make it worse.

Oh I forgot to add

>probably end up on some kind of watch list
I think their is a close to 100 percent chance this is true

Actually I am looking to get a job, I really need the money! And I do lift, added 25 pounds to my squat today. Started recently after my brain surgery last October. It does wonders for your mood, get those endorphins. Any exorcise is great, I love weightlifting. I think my next steps in life will be to have a job and move out on my own, get some talk therapy, and continue my studies. This will bring me the most happiness, which is what I am going for.

>dude dont use modern technology or civilization infrastructure lmao *uses modern technology and civilization infrastructure to kill people*

Penicillin contribute to the survival of garbage genetic, and overpopulation.

how do you trust an untrustworthy world

>dude dont use modern technology or civilization infrastructure lmao *uses modern technology and civilization infrastructure to kill people*
There is literally nothing contradictory with this. As for your image, that's just ad absurdum for a real argument that we over use antibiotics (and antiseptic) and that the over use of them is leading to drug resistant and anti-septic resistant bacteria and other pathogens that will lead to large scale out breaks that kill millions of people. Go ahead and shit post about some vague subsect of an ideology though.

I don't and I don't think you should, the world as you see it is an illusion built upon your environment, past experiences, and genetic/physiology. The only saving grace is that you can surround yourself with people that have the most similar views on the world as you do, that is the only comfort in life you can draw from others.

*and antiseptics

I'd like to see YOU try and enforce that in a fairly voluntary system.

>Ted was so interested in math. There were days he sat alone in his room, coonskin hat on his head, writing numbers. He said he was "drawing numbers..." and they went all over the page. He drew prime numbers in red. He drew mountains made of numbers. He drew gas station pumps with numbers flowing into the gas tanks of poorly drawn autos. Ted came home one day very upset, he showed his 4th grade algebra teacher a formula where he divided a number by zero and she tore up his drawing and humiliated Ted by wadding it up and throwing it in the waste paper basket by her desk. Ted was never the same after that.

t-thanks public education

Many cases to be made for privatization of education.

You kill those who disagree.

>muh NAP
Nothing is voluntary and everything violates someone's rights. The biggest key to it all isn't letting people have the choice and it isn't forcing people to not do it, it's just preparing yourself and your people (as many as you can) for the inevitable state when there is no longer the infrastructure nor resources to parcel out or even make the comforts of modernity, like modern antibiotics, which at the heart of it all are just illusions of safety and security propped up by propaganda and your own life experiences.

I like the idea of Jihad's. Well there was a Jihad against technology in the Dune series, when technology got out of hand.

>Nothing is voluntary

Your post wasn't voluntary?

>Nothing is voluntary
>Your post wasn't voluntary?
It wasn't purely voluntary, no. It was the consequence of social conditioning, my environment, physiology, and a million different factors, it was fate.

Was he a manchurian candidate?

>It wasn't purely voluntary, no. It was the consequence of social conditioning, my environment, physiology, and a million different factors, it was fate.

So you're a determinist. Do you think that you have no free will because it is your will to fly when you chose to jump off a building, only to hit the ground? Sorry, but objective reality is not oppressing you, it's just objective reality that we have to deal with as biological animals. If our society is organized as it is now, that is the result of the actions and choices of men before us. You have no control over it as you are born into it, but you have control over your own actions. If you chose to jump off a building and die, there is no determinism in that. You chose to do it. So we should chose to organize society differently as it is now, and we can only do that if we will to do so. Being a determinist is just an excuse to do nothing, because you believe you have no power to change anything.

Nah, Murray's experiments were exploratory to find out what the effects of emotional and psychological trauma would be on gifted students. I don't think they were conducted with any goals in mind for what the subjects would do later in life; they were conducted to find out how the subjects would react, mostly for the purposes of better planning out how to torture prisoners in the future.

The problem with you fucks that have a cursory understanding of philosophy is that you post about determinism without understanding it. Obviously people have choices and their options are driven by the past that has built the world around them. Trying to break the cycles of history and of nature will end in misery, the only way we can survive and thrive is to go with them and occasionally steer them in the direction that we need and even then it's just part of a larger cycle.

Don't say nothing is voluntary when that is clearly not true then.

It's literally 75 pages. You can read it in an afternoon.

You clearly never read it though because you would know that Dr. K saw no fixes for the Technological Industrial society that was being built. All you can do is employ regression.

That being said, I don't agree with that aspect of his thesis. You just have to make teaching people about the philosophy of technology and progress as paramount as that of language and mathematics in schools. Maybe then we would be conscious of the technologies we would develop and only develop those that don't lead to innate slavery.

Your definition of voluntary is clearly different from mine, if you weren't mentally ill you'd be able to realize that. You're mindset is so out of sync with the overwhelming super majority of people that you don't even realize it. You have a closed pragmatic mindset when it comes to your understanding of the world that everything must fit a definition that you ascribe to it far beyond the normal reasonable tendencies of people being limited to their own self interpretation of reality. You're a classic narcissist and should probably stop posting.

Could you imagine of Trump pardoned him. What a lovely shitstorm that would be.

That would be the greatest happening of 2017.

You are so bad at debating if you have to use personal attacks to discredit arguments. Even with part of my brain scooped out I can tell you that "Nothing is voluntary" is wrong. Lets define voluntary: done, given, or acting of one's own free will.

So saying nothing is voluntary is not true, because all of the actions leading up to you being on this board right now posting that point is clearly on your own will to do so. There are many other things you could be doing right now, I am going to volunteer to take a shower now because I just lifted. I could continue to talk to you, but I chose not to. Does that make sense? I do not shower because I smell bad right now, I am doing it because I am going to walk over to the shower and take one.

You can keep on calling me an idiot, that argument only works on idiots. Didn't work on Trump, the whole name calling thing, because enough people actually listened to what he was saying to see that they do agree with his policies. They didn't listen to CNN calling him a clown racist. That shit doesn't work. Make a real argument.

The only thing Donald Trump and Ted Kaczynski have in common is they're both respected by people on Sup Forums. Trump would rather see him executed is my guess, he's pretty strongly anti-terrorism.

>mostly for the purposes of better planning out how to torture prisoners in the future
How do you know this?

It's not personal attacks, it's the fact that you're literally thinking in a different language. I'm not calling you an idiot by the way but nice way to internalized it.

>implying we respect Trump
kek

what is there to respect about the donald
seriously we gotta keep him away from the nuclear codes

At least he wrote something instead of shitposting on some Mongolian cartoon thread board.

He wasn't right in the larger schemes of things, but his writings is something to discuss and give edgelords a topic to rant about on youtube ever so often.

To get people to pay attention, then to get the NYTimes to publish it when the attention was on.
Also he may have personalised his grudge against technology.

The Harvard study was based around interrogations and Henry Murray's psychology background was in work with prisoners of war.

Fuck off.