youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4
frogsaregreen.org/tag/toxic-chemicals/
youtube.com/watch?v=p2-4rJmYEfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good goy

Checkin in

They are good along with other sources.
Yes.

No wonder Sup Forums is now host to some of the dumbest fucking people on the planet if they're Infowars lurkers.

>THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY
>THE WATER IS HOW THEY CONTROL YOU FOLKS
>BUY MY DNA BOOSTERS

How many filters have you bought?

Would you prefer we go to CNN or msnbc?

I supposed Breitbart or RT is out of the question too?

it's only a few newfags that came during the trump era, we know (((infowars))) is controlled opposition

Are you denying there are chemicals is my tap water?

So who is your news source?

Tell me. -_-

Are you a western globalist shill?

Anyone who believes this guy is a retard.

No. Are you satisfied with your tap filter purchase?

(((infokike)))

>Tries to shitpost calling Americans stupid
>Doesn't realize that is a waterproof setup(except for the black/white plug in) which is why it's above water. Totally safe.

>Americans
Thats not an american standard plug
>guaranteedreplies.jepg
You got me

>DNA boosters

Sounds pretty cool. I will take one.

>European plugs

>infoshit

THE GLOWBUHLIST NAZIS ARE TRYING TO TAKE YOUR FAMILIES AND YOUR GUNS
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN
BUY MY SUPPLEMENTS AT INFOWARSLIFEâ„¢

Get fucked PJW
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4

>tfw Alex fires you and all you have to live for is drinking and revenge

It's not a tap filter you fucking moron. It's a gravity filter. Enjoy your fluorine

>Doesn't think birth control in the water supply affects anything.
Good goy

Not an argument.

fellow infowarrior here

Keep up the good work guys. Lets give these globalists an even worse year than 2016

RT is the only news source I know that is not overtly filled with Jews, Zionists and/or globalists. Of course, this is probably because I haven't looked into the matter much, but they seem reasonable for news that does not directly pertain to Russia.

Bill hicks

(((Infowars)))

Rude

>THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY
frogsaregreen.org/tag/toxic-chemicals/

Dr. Hayes and associates found that one-third of the frogs raised in the water with Atrazine behaved like females, even sending out chemicals to attract other males. Out of the forty frogs he studied, four had high levels of estrogen, and two actually developed female reproductive organs.

You guys are flat out retarded and delusional, you know that right? I mean listening to Alex for entertainment is one thing, to take him seriously? Really?

>(((Americans)))
>European plug
KEK
E
K

kill yourself

hahahahaha
haha
hahahahaha

I only believe news I see before my eyes. It's too easy to sockpuppet on the internet or be controlled by jews/liberals/conservacucks. Breitbart was founded by a jew, is cucked to the extreme. RT is fucking russian propoganda. Lamestream media is fucking jew mind melting disinformation.

I really don't get why Sup Forumsite folk don't think Russians are their friends. They're subhuman mongol mongrels who have their own exclusionary ethnic-russian slavcentrism at play. If they could slaughter every white anglo-germanic in europe and america to replace with russians, they would.

i miss that guy

Info wars works well if you read "globalists as (((globalists)))

just our humble water filter salesman

youtube.com/watch?v=p2-4rJmYEfU

LEAVE MY HUSBANDO ALONE REEEEEEE