Ban guns - stop massacres

Let's be honest here Americans:

- Massacres are something that happens all too often in America
- You have never actually needed your guns to defend yourself from your own government/a foreign one

Do you really want to hold onto your guns incase something happens, which probably never will? Or would you be willing to throw down your guns to change a real life problem you face everyday?

I know which option id go with and it's the right one.

>let's make cancer illegal, that will stop it.

>Massacres are something that happens all too often in America

Statistically that's untrue. They're well publicized, but they're not "common".

Oh it's this thread again. As if you haven't been btfod enough. Not a single war has been fought and won without boots on the ground armed with rifles. Last time I checked they don't have 300 mil tanks

As a leaf what the fuck do you care what we do? This is one of my biggest problems with globalization and organizations like the UN.

leaf

Because your poorly regulated guns come across my border and are used in violent crimes

>probably never will
right.

Handguns, knives, and blunt objects are used in the overwhelming majority of homicides. Bare fucking fists kill people people each year then rifles and shot-guns combined. Over half of said homocides are performed by blacks, usually [90+% of the time] on other blacks.

I'm not going to give up my liberties no matter how many times you misconstrue the issue, or how many children's corpses you stand on. The United States does not have an "assault weapon" problem, it has a nigger problem.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

>- Massacres are something that happens all too often in America
Like most violent crime in the US, mass shootings have been steadily declining for two decades.

>You have never actually needed your guns to defend yourself from your own government/a foreign one
War of 1812 was the last time we needed to repel a foreign invasion on a large scale. The Black Panthers and the Branch Davidians might have some strong words about the last time we had to defend ourselves against our own government.

Still, the entire discussion is academic. You're a leaf, and even if you'd been born further south you wouldn't have the votes or the will. While gun control advocates have been barking about black rifles (racists!) we've quietly expanded NFA access and brought shall issue concealed carry to the liberal enclave of Chicago.

Maybe you should have a gun to defend yourself.

banning guns wouldnt stop massacres.

Maybe you should have better borders, maple nigger.

Massacres? The REAL massacres happen when the government disarms its citizens, leaf fag.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Let's be honest here Americans:
FUCKING LEAF

Why would tanks and bombers be doing door to door checks?

I don't need a gun, I've been training in MMA for four years, I can defend myself with my hands and my legs.

How many leaf threads about U.S. rights do you need to post before you realize nobody gives a shit?
We should use the weekend and take your country. We'd be back to work on monday. So sick of people talking about our most precious human rights. If you want to live in a country that you *literally* aren't treated like an adult, you enjoy...here, I can turn an intruder into swiss cheese and get a high-five from the officers after they arrive.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Canadianism is a mental disorder

Heh. Enjoy being stabbed to death, I guess. Or shot.

I know this is bait but have fun with your you
>- Massacres are something that happens all too often in America
No they're not, however if they were so common then it's a problem with people, the gun itself is just a tool and just be thankful they're not using more dangerous tools like trucks/cars

>- You have never actually needed your guns to defend yourself from your own government/a foreign one
No, but that doesn't mean you don't arm yourself anyways. Do you know how easy it is to knock out a towns electricity? What if your town gets hit by a natural disaster? Someone breaking and entering your house?

The Police aren't going to help you. The best case scenario for police is the break in but they're still useless in that situation as best case scenario is about ~5 minute response time which is already too late.

It's time for you to wake up, get out of fantasy land and realize that you are ultimately responsible for your own safety.

>leaf

The time is come when we need to have a serious discussion about leafs.

It seems to me that only American posters and occasionally Australians have the mind to puts leafs in their place, and this has got to change. Far too many people reply to their braindead cuckposts in a non-dismissive manner.

Leafs are, beyond a reasonable doubt, the single most cancerous posters on this board. Not even Sven comes close.

So how can you help to rake the leaves?

If you see the Canadian flag above a post, you may not be certain if this is truly a leaf or not.
A good way to double-check if it really is a leaf or not is to ask yourself these 3 questions
>"Is this a one line post?"
>"Does this have absolutely zero intellectual or conversational value whatsoever?"
>"Is this something a typical reddit-tier cuck would say if they discovered Sup Forums last week and have developed a nasty habit of posting?"

If the answer to all 3 questions is Yes, then you can safely identify the reply in question as a genuine leaf post.

>"Okay, so I know that I have identified a leaf post. Now what?"

There are 2 options for dealing with leaf posters. You can either ignore completely and continue scrolling immediately after identifying the leaf (you do not even need to read their sentence to use this technique!), or you can be more proactive, and reply.

Luckily, replying to a leaf poster is a very simple task! After briefly processing their post in your short-term memory, simply reply with either
"kill yourself leaf"
or, if the situation warrants,
"t. leaf"
(note: It is best not to include an image in almost ALL cases, contrary to instinct)

Doing so not only does the entire board a favor by discouraging the leaf from posting in the future, but also makes YOUR country look GREAT to everybody who sees your post. Any country can use this method to improve their standing on the board! As the old saying goes, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Thank YOU for helping to eradicate the leaf cancer!

liberalism is a mental disorder.

Fuck off leaf.
Ban guns and only criminals will have guns.
Then the criminals will shoot you.
/thread saged

Most of us aren't scared of the government, it's the niggers. The protection from the UN is a nice bonus

Kike

It used to be a bong that posted these same faggoty threads everyday. The day of the rake can't come soon enough.