Why do we hate Indians again?

Why do we hate Indians again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cZUHQTBGBE&index=2&list=PL5_JO52HSEhEb-Q8UmDi_LHTx28FWrOgP
youtu.be/c8nNEFt2IT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They smell.

I don't hate indians in india.

Our ancestors did not make sacrifices and build this shit so these fucking poo in the loo fucks can take advantage of it.

Poo.

POO

Their accent is not trustworthy. Ruins all first impressions...

Only hate them if I think they're a paki

because they want everything for nothing

They don't belong here, unless they are native Indians, in which case I've only seen a couple in my whole life and they were just selling jewelry and stuff.

Bantz.

Mindy Kaling is hot for a poo in loo, I'd sniff her asshole, hell I'd even pay

1. Part of the shipping jobs overseas epidemic
2. They can't poo in loo

Because they're the most arrogant pieces of shit imaginable.

Seriously, have you ever worked in an environment where you dealt with them on a regular basis?

They are the most entitled people in the world.
They are literal Jews when it comes to penny pinching
They act like they simply better than absolutely everyone.
Even if they're dead wrong on every issue they will still treat you like a moron and take the "intellectual high ground"
And don't get me started on how utterly inhumane they are towards anyone they view as being in a servile role to themselves.

Sup Forums hates Indians because they debunk their Muh IQ is based 100% on genes bullshit. India has an average IQ of 83 but Indian-American's are the highest payed Americans and among the highest educated. Tour sum up Sup Forums hates Indians because they debunk the backbone of their white supremacist

As an indian, fuck that bitch.

She is such a retarded actor, giving us all a bad name.

If you watch the Mindy project, you should feel bad.

She failed so spectacularly moderating this interview thing a year ago, she must be autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=8cZUHQTBGBE&index=2&list=PL5_JO52HSEhEb-Q8UmDi_LHTx28FWrOgP

I don't like them because they're filthy and bring roaches with them wherever they go.

she no indian, just some dude off of walmart doe

>you will never watch mindy poo in loo

why live guys?

Because they won't stay the fuck in India.
All these shitskin nations that produce and export nothing but massive amounts of peasantry that they then inflict upon the world should be nuked as a preventative measure by the rest of the civilized world.

>Our ancestors did not make sacrifices and build this shit so these fucking poo in the loo fucks can take advantage of it.
You want gibs for having certain ancestors?

Her body type annoys me

>Mindy Kaling

Strange that she uses her extremely J.A.P.-y middle name instead of Vera. LARPing for benefits of assumption?

This. Fucking this. One million times, this. I hate a fucking dot head.

I dont hate the race itself but I hate the accent oh God I fucking hate the accent. It's the most annoying and unpleasant noise.

Well I hate Indians because I'm insecure and have deep rooted self-loathing, so it's much easier to blame other people than critically look at myself

I like Indian people a lot.

I Wouldn't tell any of my Indian friends this, but nothing gets my dick harder than these cute, flirty, professional Indian chicks all over New Jersey these days. I think this is happening because I'm subconsciously seeking out people who are nothing like the screwed up family I had growing up. Indian people in America are the least cucked demographic. They run all the businesses because they understand the value of money but they generally are not greedy assholes. The Hindu ones are also extremely red pilled about muslims

>skilled immigration doesn't select for high IQ individuals
>no study attached

Brits hate them bc they're overpopulating England

Honestly as far as people to have coming to your country in masses they are pretty harmless. The ones that have the means to move to the west grew up with servants and rich Indian parents and are used to being pampered. They are entitled but they're not bad people.

Because I can't take their retarded accents seriously and their country is a literal shithole, which is stuck somewhere between the bronze age and modern era.
It's fine as long as they stay in their own country doing their own thing, but I don't want to hear them in any youtube videos explaining me how to overclock the Haswell-e CPU or talking about new tech products.
>Welcome to Rajeet Bashnapur's technology channel, today I tell you what to change in the BIOS settings.
or
>Let's take a look at the new AMD Ryzen processor.
I want them out of the fucking tech field, or at least out from any visible roles.
Any other accent on this planet is tolerable, even broken Chink English, but Indian accent is on par with dentist drill noise.

Because of shit like H1B

Indians are okay.

Their home country has a lot of fucked up rape incidences but the ones educated enough to move abroad are fine.

Are we to be so nationalistic that we won't accept educated immigrants who generally do not commit crime? It's easy to get them to join our side.

and the smell

What does that insecurity have to do with Indians specifically though?

I like most of them because they hate muslims

>Indians
>Hate blacks
>Hate Muslims
>Have high birth rates
>Value hard work & money
>Are literally Caucasians with higher melanin counts

On paper this ethnic group is y'all racist pollacks' wet dream. But instead of aligning them to your side you just shit on them constantly.

You just can't handle dark skin apparently.

Aziz Ansari everyone.

>What does that insecurity have to do with Indians specifically though?
It's not exclusive to Indians; it's just that when you want to insult someone you're jealous of, you generally pick traits that he has that you yourself don't have. If you had curly hair, you generally wouldn't say something like "ugh, that curly-haired bastard"

Nice people proud culture and that stuff.

Just don't see the point in importing them when you can repopulate yourself.

Because they hVe dark skin.

If they were exactly the way they are but white. We'd view them as some sort of southern smelly slav.

Mindy Kaling

I know she is kinda fat or whatever... but I want to fuck her for some reason.

I feel like we would have hot sweaty sex at 3 AM and then go eat grilled cheeses or something.

because they arent white. come on op get with the program

ever seen an indian woman over 40 who doesn't look like a fat troll?

>Our ancestors did not make sacrifices and build this shit
You can't say that one country owns all progress when it's built on the progress of others. All great civilizations have benefited from each other. Even Arabs invented our number systems. We are one world, one human race.

I live in an area that's flooded with Indian immigrants for IT jobs. I'll say this, hindus are better than dindus.

What the fuck user really? She always looks like shes wearing a mask made of human skin.

She looks like a literal goblin.

Who finds this shit attractive? Other goblins? (AKA JEWS)

>go to Catholic Church for the first time
>sit in back
>10mins into mass a bunch of Indians walk in late and surround me
>only half of them participate but all of them take the wafer
>smell bad
>the rest of the congregation were spics/niggers

0/10 won't go again

>Even Arabs invented our number systems. We are one world, one human race.
It was an Indian system adapted by Persians. Arabs never contributed a thing to the so-called Islamic Golden Age except conquering better cultures that were in decline.

Because they are ugly and retarded. Also the kings of cringe.

Unless FULLY anglicised they're fucking repulsive.

>It was an Indian system adapted by Persians
I thought Arabs were Persians? What's the difference?

>hate blacks
>Are blacks

All the more reason to keep the self hating niggers out.

reminder that South Asians are the true master race

Forgot to mention her burly physique and disgusting tits

you take the smell of a nigger, add the looks of a terrorist, and the mindset of a chink. boom. you get indians.

Things like this, and how they hate white people.

H1bs

They smell fucking HORRIBLE

Can't understand a god damn word they're saying while talking to them on tech support

I can smell the bush on their women

And their armpit hair

And their moustache

Pretty sure a lot of them marry 13 year olds
I fucking love their food though haha

but if you hate your enemy they win.

>I thought swedes were Danish? What's the difference?

We will never know what it is like to enjoy a 5,000 year old culture free of Judaism, Christianity, or Islam.

The rape issues withing south asian cultures are absolutely horrid. A lot of the brown girls I know, including my recent ex gf were raped repeatedly as children by family members, generally uncles. I've never wanted to kill some people more in my entire life.

>Danes and Swedes are both Scandinavian
It's all the same to me.

>Implying you're the direct descendant of Samuel Adams and not some faggotity peasants
Lel

The smell. My god...an Indian girl can look hot af but the smell, like wtf do u not shower?

Smell like ass
Shit in the street
Worship avatar

Persians are the group that gave the Aryan race its name. Nowadays there's a lot of Arab admixture in Iran but historically Persians were light-skinned, high IQ people that created great civilizations and produced poets and scientists.

Arabs were dirty peasants who contributed nothing to history until Mohommad started his warlord cult.

It's a crime against humanity that the Iranian people are still under the control of the mullahs. My hope is that another green revolution is coming to purge the muhammadin filth and restore glorious Zoroastrianism.

>Indians
>Not greedy assholes

Lmfao jesus user.

Not Indians but outsourcing to India.

Which Hillary supports. -_-

youtu.be/c8nNEFt2IT0

I hate you Hillary!!!

Once I had an indian girl suck my dick after school when i was senior year, something about fucking brown girls makes me cum faster.

Their women are the worst of the worst SJWs.

tfw the indian girl i was with was one of the better smelling girls, and her pussy was bretty gud too

Just remember, Sup Forums will be 40% Indian by 2020 and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

It is not a difficult concept to grasp that your children inherit your hard work and not handing it off to foreigners.
>so American children should only be entitled to American gibs?
Yes

I don't.

A regularly washed and shaved vagina should have no smell at all.

I don't. I just don't enjoy being around them

she was a fucking cunt on a show

I'd begrudgingly let her suck my dick. She's obviously nothing special.

Are you retarded?

I don't hate any race desu.

>Why do we hate Indians again?
You don't.

We will never know what it is like to enjoy a 5,000 year old culture free of sanitation
FTFY

I asked an Indian girl who is a major QT that I work with, and she said that Indians who smell are Hindus, and to them, being clean isn't high on their list of priorities and hold it as a nuisance. If anyone has ever worked retail, I'd love to hear some stories about Indians. I have tons.

Are you being post-ironic or doubly sarcastic?

As someone who isn't white, and had to work my ass off to start a business from the ground up, I concur. Self entitled bitches think the fucking world owes them something. Let them put in a 120 hour work week constantly. I'd love to hear their excuses after that.

>It is not a difficult concept to grasp that your children inherit your hard work and not handing it off to foreigners.
A man should be able to give his own money to whoever he wants. His money should not be seized and redistributed. Do you think Bill Gates should be forced to bequeath his money to his children?
>Are you being post-ironic or doubly sarcastic?
I don't know what you're talking about.

It's called being fat.

>there's far too many of them, 100's of millions too many.
>their country is fucking up the environment, literally using the world as a toilet and garbage dump.
>their social values and structure are shit, their interpretation of hinduism is stupid.
>they're an embarrassment, worse than sand niggers, almost as bad as ss africans.
>also, they're very creepy and rapey.

Brown women are cuties most of the time in my opinion. It's their men that are autistic smelly violent manlets.

>Let them put in a 120 hour work week constantly.
Jesus fuck, dude. Where did you work?

Happy New Year btw. Also poo in loo 2017.

Wtf

See a dermatologist

i dont. i just wish they adopt modern plumbing and bathing habits

>i dun know about the strata in Indian society called the caste system, I be a total moron but I still voice my opinion!
> have no idea about reggression to mean with regards to IQ, I'm just uneducated, hard
>multiculti is gud, we all one race, it's doesn't matter that 80% of world population have IQs achievable by a gifted ape

Grantend it's still better than sub-Saharan Afrika, or abos - don't sleep on the road!
But come the fuck on, even Ukies come out as doushes when you intract with them. Loud, arrogant, don't speak language, don't understand nuance, never heard thank you when mediated their interaction with shopkeeper. And we're like drop of a hat from each other.

because they secrete curry stank sweat and are fucking rude

any indian person ive ever met has been a cunt

Here is my definitive experience with indians:

1. playing chess online, some guy lost to me once, then proceed to keep rematching and saying YES, LOSER when he won. I didnt recognize the flag at the time, so i asked the next guy with that flag which country it was and he said "winners" Lo and behold the flag was India