Should anchor babies be deported with their parents and aloud to return to the U.S. when they turn 18?

Should anchor babies be deported with their parents and aloud to return to the U.S. when they turn 18?

>deported with their parents
this because just being born on land by illegal aliens shouldn't make someone entitled to the same environment a well to do, tax paying, offspring of legal citzens has

>deported with their parents
Yes.

>aloud to return to the U.S. when they turn 18
No.

Law should be changed. At least one of your parents should be a legal permanent resident at the very least. Citizen preferred though. I don't understand how the U.S still has such open laws when it comes to that. Even Canada has changed laws in the past couple of years to combat tourist births.

the 14th amendment will have to be reworked to exclude anchor babies for this to work. I pray to God and Kek it happens

They should be auctioned off.

>Aloud

Fucking nigger dropouts.

That room looks smelly.

The parents have a choice, leave with them or turn them over to the foster system.

Yes. All they do is run around and scream in stores and drag down school performance

>aloud
Anyway why are you guys full of hate?

Grandfather in current illegal residents and their anchor babies

Deport children with parents from here on out

Our laws were engineered this way by Democrats.
(Their Party became reckless and suicidal back in the 60's)

death

They also force communities to build more schools, thus raising taxes to a point where the local economy becomes strangled.

I'm pretty sure that the laws already state that you need to be born of a citizen on US land or territory/bases to be considered a citizen.

All illegal immigrants should be deported, as well as their immediate family members, legal or not, as punishment for breaking the law.

>Law should be changed.
The interpretation of the law should be returned to what it says not what kike judge wanted.

The law as written only gives citizenship to aliens that are legally in the nation and are not part of another nation's mission (ambassador and embassy staff).

It's been argued that the current interpretation is wrong based on the line "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" in the citizenship clause of the 14th amendment. If someone is born to foreign parents illegally in the country then their parents are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States and therefore the child isn't either. It's an interpretation that's currently in contention as it's unsure which way SCOTUS would rule if a law restricting the definition was passed.

OP here, forgot to type "be" in front of allowed so AC corrected it to the wrong spelling

Yes they should be deported.

No they can't come back without applying for citizenship.

>ID's
>"OP here"

In my area in houston they even have to hire spanish teaching teachers for elementary classes. It wasn't this bad 8 years ago but theyve been pushing more of these non english speaking low iq mexicans with poor backgrounds and whatnot into our communities.

They should be deported and never allowed to return. Why would we allow them to return? That's even worse than the current situation. Why would we want them back if they were raised in Mexico by Mexicans? What a fucking terrible idea that is.

These tacos come here with (((catholic values))) long enough to have 4 kids each and begin reproducing at 16. When the kids grow up they aren't catholic at all and burn their stolen land in degeneracy.

Deport all. Clear out whole cities and let whites move back in to their new affordable fixer-upper.

This shit is just the same as open borders, good luck changing anything without the left calling you a racist ,I've met tons of Mexicans who hate that shit because they actually came here legally while Pablo just jumped the fence.

Give parents ultimatum, renoucne child's citizenship and be deported together, or seperate the family.

If a cat has kittens in the oven, that doesn't make them biscuits.

dis

yes, they shouldn't be allowed to return when they're 18 either
they should only be allowed to stay if they've been here for 18 years

That's an absurd interpretation; wishful/magical thinking.

If they weren't subject to the jurisdiction of the US, then they could commit crimes with impunity.

If they're born there, they're US citiziens, why should mexico accept these inmigrants?

The fact that you are a citizen if you are born here is something we should be proud of. there are plenty of shit countries that dont do that. Thats not what americans have fought and died for.

True, The Section 8 Apartments were forced on us without consent. (Were even conveniently placed in school zones) The public school district I attended went from 90% upper class whites, to 90% welfare dependent Latinos within 12 years.

What are they gonna do, say no? Fuck mexico

>Aloud

Come the fuck on

If you cant speak english you should be kicked out desu.

Seeing burger voting ballots in spanish fucking disgusts me

>If someone is born to foreign parents illegally in the country then their parents are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States
That's the most retarded thing I ever read that's saying they can't be prosecuted for crimes because they aren't citizens.
Give it up faggoys the Constitution is clear on citizenship and it's been like this for over 100 years.

There are legal subtleties in the word jurisdiction that you're either unaware of or ignoring. You can find plenty of judges or legal experts that agree with the interpretation that anchor babies should not be granted citizenship.

We should totally continue to let people take advantage of us!

cool
coming over to have my baby fellow burgers

I dont know if you heard of something called The New Deal but basically all our grandparents were on welfare and that gave them the leg up they needed. Why cant you give people the same chance your grandparents had.

Constitution bruh

Do other countries have anchor baby laws?

Why does it seem like only the U.S. would be dumb enough to have a law like this... Why do we even have it? Is there like a reason for it?

Shut the fuck up. American specifically faught and died so they wouldnt have to deal with hippie dippie bullshit like you are spewing being forced om them by the gooberment.

Our grandparents were not brought into this country for the sole purpose of stacking the Electoral college.

How are they taking any more advantage than your own ancestors. Are you 100% native american. Why is that not clear to you?

Most European countries grant citizenship to anyone born on their soil if they would otherwise be stateless.

Did you drop out with OP?

ask yourself then, is this the intended result the founding politicians wanted? If not then it may need some adjusting

I like that you gave me more than three words but you literally made no point whatsoever, im down to talk it out dude.

they should never be allowed back in

>You can find plenty of judges or legal experts that agree with the interpretation that anchor babies should not be granted citizenship
Sure m8 you can also find plenty of "legal experts" that claim the 16th ammendment (income tax) is invalid and never ratified how's that working out for them?

Not our poblem, we dont want chicanos here, chinga tu puta madre btw

Are you sure about that? Because if you look back that might literally have been the case.

Naw, never really had the chance to drop out cuz papa use to teach me classes out by the bong fire

They should be used as slave labor to build the wall.

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND UNDER BUDGET

legally they are US citizens. it's fucked up and the GOP better take that globalist dick out of their asses and do something about it

So you're just blowing off steam or you really believe that?

Nice non sequitur.

The Amendment was created during 19th century to allow freed slaves and the children of newly arriving immigrants become citizens, mainly the freed slaves. Either way, no one wanted Mexicans in the US.

They should be harvested for organs

Beautiful trips wasted on a logical fallacy.

Exactly, the whole world is full of racist bullshit, the fact that America fought to be something different is what used to make us so heroic in the eyes of the world. Its so lame to see people not stick up for that

anchor babies are a clear abuse of the 14th amendment. sad!

If so, they did not get the intended results.

You either believe in the constitution or you don't you can't be a little pregnant and you cant pick and choose what you want to follow in the constitution and what you don't that's commie tier bullshit

I honestly don't give a shit what happens to the 14th amendment anymore.

As an Anchor Baby myself, I am automatically grandfathered in if the 14th is ever revoked.

There is no fucking way Trump can strip me, a 22 year old American with a college degree and several years of paying taxes, of my citizenship.

And if by some fucking curse he pulls something out of his ass and tries to deport me? I'll go full McVeigh x100

they should be executed

>aloud to return

Jesus user, why dont you go with them

Separating children from parents is cruel and unusual treatment. They have to go back.
When they become an adult they have to provide proof that they are the same person as the anchor baby that left 18 years ago. Unfortunately all hospital paperwork and DNA samples taken at birth were lost in a tragic wall building accident.

It should be cool that anyone in the world no matter what you look like,, can come here and have a chance to be an all American bad ass.

Do you not understand how judicial interpretation works? That's literally what they do. Go try and find where the Supreme Court saw "reasonable restrictions" in the 2nd amendment because as far as they're concerned it's in there.

What were the intended results?

America was literally founded by several invader civilizations genociding the native population of a land and then using slaves from another "civilization" to do some of their nation-building dirty work

>Should anchor babies be deported
no shit?

>and aloud to return to the U.S. when they turn 18?
Unless they have degree or skill to contribute with, why let them in at all?

So just a bot? Why this post? Just need some attention right kiddo

you should be executed too nigger lover

So that gives us licence to degrade ourselves back to that?

The people that say the 14th amendment doesn't give citizenship via birth right should just say they want an ammendment stating only whites can have citizenship why beat around the bush about it?
Also
>Republicans overwhelmingly pass the 14th amendment in the 1868
>130 year later Republicans are bitching about the 14th amendment
Top Kek

No. We dont want baby gringos here. They stay in their own land.

Do you just sit around obsessing about exicutions? The most cowardly way to kill someone? I know for a fact i could beat your ass

Is that you, kim jong-il?

Anchor babies should not be allowed. If it's the mother's kid, they should be sent to Mexico with her. If the immigrant is the father, he should just be told to fuck off back to Mexico and deal with it.

Gee maybe the "well regulated militia" part has something to to with it ;^)

Why?

To bring in more factory workers who could potentially join their progressive cause through labor Unions.

i know for a fact a gorilla could beat your ass, guess that means a gorilla is more of a man than you

yes

Thanks Paul Ryan, but there is still no reason to give people citizenship just because they are here. No other country does it except Canada because they copied us.

That still dosent answer my question about why you dont think modern day immigrants dont deserve a fair shake when your folks got one.

>deported
They should be executed.

No im saying, im more man than you.

Yes to deported, no to returning.
They're their parents property until they're 18, at which point they're mexican citizens illegally invading the U.S.

Your misunderstanding on what "well regulated" refers to aside allowing things like AWBs to stand runs up against their previous ruling in Miller that only weapons suitable for military use were protected under the 2nd.

It's funny talking to an actual anchor baby with illegal spic parents. She says things like
>The difficult trek illegally to America is enough of a qualification for US citizenship
>The whole Latin America has fantasies of America and of how accepting they are of immigrants. Shouldn't have been so welcoming if you didn't want to be replaced
>I wouldn't deport even one illegal person, do you know the racist immigration laws they had to go through?
>My mom was deported once, and we brought her back. I'll always hold a small grudge against white americans

So we should just do whatever other bullshit countries do. Have some pride man.

The man who drafted the 14th amendment, Howard Jacob, was very clear in his writings that the amendment did not and would not apply to foreigners and illegals shitting out anchor babies.
The amendment was created specifically to grant citizenship to freed blacks following the Civil War.

Activist judges threw out the amendment entirely and replaced it with this jus soli bullshit.
Liberals destroy everything they touch.

Yes.

In fact, immigration should be shut down for a temporary length in order to get shit fixed.

That includes turning away ALL refugees.

They should cut the BS and just say the bill of rights are only for whites