ITS HAPPENING OH FUCK LADS

I CAN HEAR CHILDREN SCREAMING AND EXPLOSIONS WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON IM IN KENT SEND HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGNcCRIu2tU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITS THE SAME HERE TOO SENPAI, I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

LITERALLY BOMBS GOING OFF HERE

OH FUCK IT'S HAPPENING HERE AS WELL WTF THE POWER WENT OUT IN THE OTHER NEIGHBORHOOD

were fine here, sadly

nothing habbening here, quiet as always.

We can only hope for a good happening, probally just new year firework

HOLY SHIT

Emergency sirens going off in Suceava, power was out a minute ago but back on. What is this?

Fags

ITT: Bongs larping.

It's New Year's Fireworks you autistic burger :^)

>Europe allowing fireworks

Isnt that going to cause flash backs to all the terrorist attacks?

Breaking news: Muslim spotted with plastic butter knife in London. Currently holding Big Ben hostage.

Fugg :^)

Happy new year. 2017 is looking up a bit.

OH MY GOD WE'RE FUCKED

These should be lifetime bans. I mean, you are obvious an asshole but fake happenings are worst thing you can do here. After a happening, only minutes to save footage before the Jews delete it.

And you scum (who can go to jail now for questioning Holyco$$T, has!) pull shit and make up fake threads.

That guy in the Background with Beer!

(Checked)

Holy shit lads there's a guy wandering around my street with a bike wheel. Is this the uprising?

Not even meme'ing. A pack of shitskins were launching fireworks at a house in my neighbourhood, one of which blew up a window. They've all swarmed inside and now all the lights are out.

Breaking in under the cover of fireworks... I wish UK wasn't noguns because I'm fucking scared

Fuck arm yourself with a baseball bat and a couple of kitchen knives?

weaponsweep.png

IT'S THE RUSSIAN HACKERS AT IT AGAIN!

Cheers for the concern leafbro. I have a wooden sword in my room because the law will fuck me sideways if I use a knife for self-defence. I doubt I have to use it though because I haven't been noticed through my shutters. I'm really hoping they've run out of firework rockets because I can't defend my family from 10-15 mudslimes at once

France is not wrong. This thread is AIDS.

>wew lads, at least I've got my beer

He's almost as black as I am, the lush.

>draw me like one of your french girls

It's just the fireworks, you gigantic faggot.

Update: The break-in has been on-going for a while now. Only two shitskins out at least a dozen have legged it out of there. The house itself is still dark and I can't see any movement through the windows (they're all blocked by curtains), except for the window they akbar'd to get in.

>london
More like Liverpool

All quite, but im in rural/best Britain

LITERALLY SHAKING

i called 9/11 and they are on there way, they were concern for the children, had to give a false name and address for security porposes

I THINK THE NORTH KOREANS ARE INVADING. I CAN HEAR THEIR ANTHEM!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CGNcCRIu2tU

Keep u dated bro. Called the cops yet?

Took some time to finish the call, but they SHOULD be on their way. I don't hear the sirens yet, but I'm hoping that the police does arrive before the shitskin twats escape. Fortunately I haven't seen anyone leave through the front door/living room window but I'd be pissed if they fled through the back garden.

If they are caught, the shame is that the BBC will suppress the truth about the burglars being brown. This is /tolerant/ Slough after all. Otherwise, it'd be a beautiful happening