Friendly reminder that our future President thinks science is a hoax!

>Sup Forums will unironically defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jzBWmpzifc
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/06/110614-sun-hibernation-solar-cycle-sunspots-space-science/
youtu.be/Sl9-tY1oZNw
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/2016-arctic-sea-ice-wintertime-extent-hits-another-record-low
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit, I guess I'm a #ShillForHill n- Oh wait, it is a hoax.

SO ... let's say in human "evolution",,, chimpanzee is position #1, and Homo Sapiens is position #7, and current.

There are plenty of #1 alive and well all over the Earth, and clearly #7.

Where are the skeletons of #2 - #6 ? Fossils ? Footprints ? Anything ????

>Al Gore = al wayswrong

Did someone say global warming?

The fact that MAN MADE climate change has an extremely sketchy (actually fabricated) "consensus" around it really makes you think.

Friendly reminder that Libtards think if 97% percent of scientists think something, it must be true.

what are you talking about? Humans didn't evolve from Chimps, we share a common ancestor

Friendly reminder that if Sup Forumstards can't understand something, it must not be true

HUmans have never been chimps you mong. Humans and chimps have a common ancestor. Jesus your stupid.

2 thru 6

He thinks fag science is a hoax, yes.

Real science, not so much.

He's a retard. There, I said it.

Good.

Oh I understand very well. In fact at one point 99% of the scientific community said we have a flat earth. If you know
It so well, explain it to us Sup Forumslebeians using your own words not some article you don't even ynderstand.

>real science
the greenhouse effect is real science. Pretty simple physics/chemistry really

>((science))

I support mandatory clean energy.

>instantly bankrupt developing nations that are dependent on fossil fuels
>millions of sub-humans die out
>can blame it all on the Lefties

You make it sound like because of this he was a bad choice. What was the alternative again? Oh right Killary. Obama chimping out and making all these huge changes to fuck over Trump is proof that the Democrats cant be trusted anymore and are not a "better" solution than Republican candidates. But i have a feeling you're just fishing for (you)s so its a moot point.

97%, 6 million!

>Oh I understand very well
why would you lie like this? You don't understand how the greenhouse effect works. You don't understand the pattern of warming we're experiencing. You don't understand how other causes of warming have been ruled out. You don't understand anything

>In fact at one point 99% of the scientific community said we have a flat earth
Not since the scientific method came out no they haven't.

I used to think people like you had to be trolling, because there's no way somebody can be THIS fucking stupid. Sadly I now believe that you are just genuinely an actual fucking moron

>If you know It so well, explain it to us
Greenhouse effect works because visible light from the sun passes through GHGs, but when it hits the ground and is reflected back into space it loses energy, becoming infrared radiation instead of visible light, and infrared radiation does not pass through GHGs.
This is how heat is trapped by the atmosphere
More GHGs = greater greenhouse effect
Currently, we are seeing the lower atmosphere warm while the upper atmosphere cools. This means that causes of previous warming/cooling like solar radiation or changes in orbit can not be the cause, because those would cause warming of the whole atmosphere.
In addition, other known causes of global warming such as volcanic activity can be ruled out because they aren't correlating with the current warming.

There are literally only two possible explanations that aren't ruled out: Either the greenhouse effect is real, or GOD is causing the earth to warm because he felt like it. I choose to believe the former, but you go ahead and believe the latter if you're too dumb to understand science

>But i have a feeling you're just fishing for (you)s so its a moot point.
Actually I was fishing for (......................)s but Hiroshimoot brought back the (you)s so I guess those will have to do

And you tie this into the human impact where?
It's well understood the earth goes through cyclical changes, no one has any proof it's man made.

I love how OP thinks he is a scientist. There are good points from both sides, but the fact that "climate change" evolved originally from "global cooling" in the 1970's into "global warming" and now it's current form really makes you think. Who has to gain from all this? Oh that's right....the you know who. Also, OP is a faggot

>typical theist post

I feel bad for you, and saying what i'm about to.

You're fucking stupid, you should feel ashamed at how stupid you are. Stop posting on Sup Forums and come back when you have something of value to bring to the table.

>Rising economies are going to continue to use enough fossil fuels to surpass the 2 degree limit but lets intentionally neuter our economy anyway just so we can look like nice people

lol

I don't care what Trump believes about AGW, I just care what he does.

>saying you believe in climate change publicly when a large part of your base is employed in fields that would be adversely affected by climate change

Regardless of whether or not climate change is happening(it fucking is) you can't take on a nationalist platform and spout globalist ideas. For all we know he does realize it, but it would be turbo-autism to say it publicly.

They're using climate change as an excuse to consolidate global power. And I'm pretty sure he realizes giving some global entity power over your factories is not a good fucking idea regardless

Scott Adams is currently enjoying triggering a lot of climate change fanatics with his persuasion skills.

well as was explained, we know that the increase in temperature is caused by an increase in GHGs, especially CO2 and to a lesser extent Methane. So either this increase is natural or it's manmade.
Pic-related, CO2 levels are a LOT higher than they've been historically. Ice core samples have shown that CO2 levels in the atmosphere for the past 1.2million years haven't really gone above ~300ppm. Now they're around 400ppm. This is far above what they've been for the past 1.2 million years, and the rate of increase is ~50x faster than the natural rate of change. Sediment core samples going back 300million years indicate that the rate of CO2 change might be the greatest we've seen in 300million years.
And methane levels have roughly tripled in the last 150 years or so

So we know that humans are pumping a ton of GHGs into the atmosphere, and we know that CO2 levels are increasing far higher and far faster than the natural background rate. Common sense says those two are related

Most of science isn't real. Global warming IS a hoax, its just as cold here as its always been and the melting of sea ice is caused by the sun and not the warmth of the earths atmosphere.

Light melts snow.

>, but the fact that "climate change" evolved originally from "global cooling" in the 1970's into "global warming" and now it's current form really makes you think.
>but the fact that I made up some bullshit that's not true at all really makes you think
no not really

Weather weapons.
Tr3b.
Em drive.

Everything is a lie.

>its just as cold here as its always been
objectively false but okay

>and the melting of sea ice is caused by the sun
then why is it melting more when the sun isn't putting off more light?

Al Gore scam =/= science. You're just a mark

Maybe the sun is putting off more light and science isn't trustworthy

source?

It is a hoax goyim. There are forces you're peanut sized mind wouldn't understand at play here. Space is the place??

You fool the stars name was wormwood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

Both science and psychology are hoaxes. In fact most of (((modernity))) is a hoax.

Think about it. Look at your own life. How satisfied are you with normal living? Could you grow your own food and fix your own tools if you had to? You are a SLAVE in a wage-farm working for human tax farmers. Nothing else.

Shut the fuck up you cuck. Your so full of shit, take your JIDF bullshit and go.

>muh environmental scare of the decade

Global warming is a hoax, sponsored in part by violent terrorists, smuggling rocket launchers to Islamists and connected to Triads.

>Miranda Massie is a lawyer who worked for BAMN
>She also opened a Climate Change Museum

Obviously, decent, smart people wouldn't invest in a hoax.

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

That's despicable!
Millionsof shit tier humanoids will die.

It's worth a try

>what is the scientific method and the theories that come with it
>OP has no clue that science isn't a guise for a lack of proof

Sad that democrats think trump is more perfect then we do
This is why he won faggot

sure, but climate scientists in particular and climate science in general are full of baloney

Can you explain it user?

The burden of proof isn't on me.
There is reasonable doubt to what this theory claims. Even if one scientist speaks out against it, it should be questioned.
You don't see scientists speaking out on proven things, like the boiling/freezing point of water.
You should really take a look at what the scientific method is. I was taught this shit in middle school. There's no excuse for people confusing theories as fact where reasonable doubt is prevalent.

This is why u should fuk off

source for the image not the climate shit

there is no reasonable doubt of it though. Not one person has ever put forth any reasonable alternative to the cause of warming. If you have one, literally just one alternative theory that is remotely plausible, then please let's hear it

Since when has Sup Forums ever backed global warmin... I-i mean climate change, sorry!

What is scientific method user? What is method?

I should fuck off because of.... random irrelevant crap? Are you illiterate? I mean LITERALLY illiterate? Because you apparently just ignored everything I said. The previous warming didn't just happen magically you illiterate fucking retard there were actual reasons behind it, and those reasons cannot account for the current warming.

What is that boot? Is that Witcher gear or something?

Global warming is bullshit..just another thing to tax people for..like massholes being taxed for rainwater off their roof

holy shit you're as dumb as the people who say "it got cold in the winter therefore global warming can't be real!"

Mfw this niggas paper passed peer review and utterly debunks the alarmist thesis at every level

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jzBWmpzifc

>hi son this is greenhouse effect
>it do everyfin now gibs me dat oil

bwahahahahahahhahahaahahaha

>hi son this is GOD
>it do everyfin so ignore the so-called """scientists""" because facts aren't real

true
also the vaccine retarded bullshit

there are actually a fuckton of things he doesn't believe in science

probably a fucking geocentrist ffs

and anyway i dont need to refute things which are obvious you fucking tit. Humans produce CO2 in many ways. well done. that doesnt prove that the amounts are significant to drastically change the climate of the world, or that the effects will even be bad for earth overall.
you are just running around like chicken little; forcing everyone to give you billions of dollars, and being a massive fag.

hey eurotrash, don't you have some sandnigger cock to suck

> hi OP you are Faggot
>you are getting spooked by passive normies

>global warming is science

fuck off round earth shill

Global warming is a hoax, thats why they changed it to climate change. :^)

Well it is, geologically the climate changes all the fucking time. The only thing we've really done is pollute the air and water killing off some species or over fishing them. The earth is actually beginning to get colder because our sun is entering a semi-dormant phase.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/06/110614-sun-hibernation-solar-cycle-sunspots-space-science/

If global warming was real it'll all even out such is the way of nature.

That pic is backwards.

Global warming is a hoax mate.
It's a Frankenstein's monster of climate change and pollution/deforestation made to distract people from the latter by playing up the former.

If you really care then great, do something about pollution and deforestation rather than buying into this global warming bullshit.

Daily reminder that global warming is a jew fraud.
((((Science)))) isn't supposed to be settled, especially by concensus.
You are actually believing stupid niggers like this Sierra Club retard.
youtu.be/Sl9-tY1oZNw
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
Global Hoaxing
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

And yet its going to be in the 80's in Florida tomorrow. Fuck this gay state.

Mfw when that nigga is a journalist and a politician, not a scientist and has never published any peer reviewed scientific articles. But he speaks nicely in his little youtube video so what he's saying must be true!

>science

kek

Deniers have capitalized on the mistake "we" originally made by calling it global warming, in reality it's climate change. I voted Trump, or... I voted against Hillary. This shit Trump is doing is really starting to bother me, "drain the swamp"/" ''"Golbal Warming""... if you deny climate change, you're a literal fucking idiot or uninformed bot.

You're so incredibly fucking dumb. You have no fucking idea how shit works. Stop spreading lies.

the earth is flat

Trump is fucking retarded when it comes to science, but when it comes to politics, economy and common sense, he's the best politician, global warming is real, though not as manmade as people think.

ITT:

UNDERGRADUATES

>2014

Concern status: still drunk and happy

You're using this board wrong. Never try to explain facts here. You just sit back and watch a bunch of fucking retards discuss related topics. It's great entertainment value and the only reason I still visit this shitty board.

There still hasn't been conclusive proof that man affected climate change is happening to a degree that would cause worry in 50 billion years let alone 50

this is from 2016
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/2016-arctic-sea-ice-wintertime-extent-hits-another-record-low

>NASA
Onion tier

Global warming is an unrepeatable experiment due to the almost infinite number of inputs into the proposed system. Selling it as the be all, end all of climatology is inherently dishonest.The end.

>calling global warming a hoax is the same thing as denying manmade climate change

>but the ice caps are getting BIGGER

that's because they're melting and refreezing.

look at the odd occurrences like "super storms" and "polar vortexes" affecting Murica.

read what im replying to retard

This retarded bitch better trip down the stairs and break his fucking neck tonight.

1. Global warming costs millions of the middle class thousands in emissions systems for their cars every year

2. Global warming is not even believed any more. It's called climate change, and the sea levels haven't risen in 17 years since al gore said they would.

My mistake. I assumed the red lines was old borders

NASA is still laughable

Yup that's why your barrier reef is dying

Yes climate change is a fact over millions of years there has always been eras where the earth heats up a lot and eras when the earth cools down a lot like the ice age.

The question is whether or not MAN MADE climate change is a thing.

There wasa study that took place that said a majority of scientist believe in it. This statement is misleading since it uses the term scientist loosly. When they did the study they asked scientist of several feilds so they included neural scientist bilogy svientist basicaly any kind of sxientist even though they wouldnt specilise or k ow a lot about the climate change issue so it skews the numbers.

>fedora meme now dead
I miss 2016 already

>YOU CAN'T PROVE TO ME THAT TITANIC IS SINKING!
>LOOK, MY SIDE OF THE BOAT IS 200 FEET IN THE AIR!

Lol concern shill - the post.

Stick to reddit brainwashed faggot.

I gotta say it, hes pretty fucking based.

Serious question for all the people who have called President Obama a nigger.

What the fuck does that make Trump?

If Obama is a nigger while being articulate and intelligent, what is Trump? Trump is neither articulate nor intelligent.

Trump is loud, boisterous, and covers everything he owns in gold.