FICKI #2

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQtXEb7C30o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoy it Germany.

this is disgusting, these poor children are being blocked from getting home to their parents.

REASON UNCLEAR

Stupid rapefugees, don't they know that they have to stop raping Germany till after the elections?

First for 'tanned Germans'

Why didn't they learn from the US that "multiculti" does not work. Those fools.

T A N N E D
A
N
N
E
D

apparently afd was banned from having NYE celebrations in cologne. you fucking germans better uncuck your shit quick.

or what?

LOOK AT ME, IM THE GERMAN NOW

What do you mean? Murrica became the foremost superpower in the world because of its diversity and civic nationalism. Or at least that's what european politicians tell themselves.

>tfw too intelligent to have consensual sex

wish they had. instead they are going full out .
well hopefully their death will wake up everyone else.

>ITT: Sup Forums NEET permavirgins being jelly because Arabs actually know how to score pussy

Sounds about right.

technically they are

and good for them, living in a wor tarn country for their childhood, they deserve an beer.

They really went for the same fucking city two times in a row despite the fact that they knew if would be heavily fortified. What insults me most is that these clowns are so fucking dumb, it hurts. And they STILL replace us with the gracious help of our (((government))) of course. Insulting. Pathetic. I don't even know anymore.

why not both?

America has gotten progressively weaker as its diversity has increased

They call this taharrush and it's unironically what they do.

IT'S CURRENT YEAR

Or mommy must the tell the quality media to intensify the battle against the right.

So the police are just surrounding anyone that doesn't look white?

What the fuck is going on in the world? We're supposed to be equals but this racist shit still happens?

the crime won't even happen for another 9 months

HOLUHHOLUHHOLUH

DA FUQ GOIN ON

>we're supposed to be equals
but that's wrong

racists

>t. Muhammed, on a train with the other shitskins

fake news.

Is there a single Canadian on here that isnt a shitposter?

>a german cuck
>pro shitskin

what a surprise

>What the fuck is going on in the world?

day of the rake coming with big sweeps.

fucking this
our nation has been in steady decline every since the 60's
Liberals have caused so much damage.

>implying leftists are capable of any more complicated equations other than 1+1, if even that

America is a melting pot and a superpower, that means mimicking the same policies anywhere else is a recipe for paradise. Cultural relativism and postmodern marxism removes any notion of human differences, it's all pink inside. And if at first you don't succeed, Double Down!

this makes me so mad

they literally went there again even after last year? just fuck me

Yes goyim, nothing to see here. Just harmony and tolerance, as far as the eye can see.

In my first post of 2017, if digits, these animals will get gunned down on the spot, no questions asked.

>tfw no happenings because my town is white
>not even pro refugee cucks to beat up
next year I'll celebrate in some NRW shithole too

Apparently there are already reports of women being molested by rapefugees in Frankfurt.

Those quotes are horrible, google dun goofd.

What a scumbag, too.

I sometimes wonder that myself...

like these subhumans need a reason. they're so consumed by their religion

Proxy or group of liberal Redditors who frequently 'raid' Sup Forums. They probably have a Skype group where they discuss 'tactics' and co-ordinate 'attacks'. Either that, or they're just really bad at shitposting. At least the aussies are mildly amusing.

leaf gets it

We're completely divided now, look at the fuckin' state of us.

I give it 10 years before this bitch looks like Yugoslavia

How do we get hiro to ban all canadian ips, for real? They are far more malicious than russians or any other shithead

I fucking hate canada so much

jesus christ, police are just standing by while these sandniggers are firing shit at a city hall shouting ALLAHU ACKBAR
this country is so beyond saving, fuck Germany

I try to keep the shitposting to a minimum. But the (((you's))) are enticing.

Saved

>But the (((you's))) are enticing.

And it's so easy to farm them on Sup Forums.

How far gone is Brunswick? I know some folks there

I'm sure it is just a cultural misunderstanding. The German people really need to stop provoking and offending their brown brothers.

They were shouting "Allahu snackbar" and "Your women are ours Germanistan" in Arabic and broken German apparently.

Media are being herded off.

Are there even any actual Germans out tonight in Cologne? A friend lives close to it and at around 11 pm when he was there most popular streets were deserted

kek, love it when munich cucks say they're living in a civilised city.

Indeed, wouldn't want you to starve. Have one, on the house.

>not posting the one where the friendly officer reminds him to salute.

Yeah, all you have to do is say something like:

"Black guys have bigger dicks and you white boys are jealous".

Exactly all i have to say is how i love big black cock and boom 20+ (((you's))). Happy new years germanbro

Big Black Cock is Made for White Pussy

Seriously, it's fucking insane hearing about so many police in European cities now. NYC has 7,000 NYPD out and dozens of sand trucks blocking streets.

Maybe fucks will realize guns aren't the only way to kill.

Wet jews in sunset LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=iQtXEb7C30o

>muslims
>people

And a Happy New Year to you too, my fellow (You) Farmer

So why use the police instead of the air force? Seems they're all in one place anyways.

>Germany
>Fighter jets that don't fall apart when you cycle the ignition
hehe

>be German
>get raped on New Years' Eve

>just mass exterminate anyone you dont agree with
grose. you belong in germany you fucking natzi

So what's going on?

drinking beer paid for by the german citizens. nice

gotta have those protective barriers

>just mass exterminate murderers, rapists, pedophiles

The solution.

>Be German
>get arrested for stretching and yawning
>sentenced to 1 year in jail
>shanked by a muzzie the day before release

nothing. Police are circling people

déjà vu

Its happening?

you shouldnt be aloud to live, drumpflet

Police is doing nothing while they attack some town hall yelling Allahuakbar.

dont any of them have a girlfriend or wife from back home?

>before afd got elected
>after afd got elected

Why?

>posted by Achmed dissapointed he could not rape a helpless girl from the sandnigger S-Bahn

Zero white people in these pictures. Sad!

Veterinary papers are very buerocratic in Germany, you may be able to import a rabies infested shitskin but not a goat.

This was obviously staged by Putin to discredit Merkel, we knew this was coming don't fall for it

they want to be banged i guess

Pathetic. You will get yours in 2017. All shitskins will pay.

Wait, didn't we predict that Kek will make an attack in Germoney? Spooky.

PS. CAPTCHA: Fireworks

ficki ficki
i recently moved near cologne. for a very brief moment my mind wandered into a world where there aren't thousands of rapefugees and gipsy-mafiosi in NRW, and i wondered if i should go celebrate there tonight.

Then i remembered last year, and expected threads like this to entertain Sup Forums for the weeks to come.

They seem to be doing a fine job got a red circle around that couple quick.

best hair EUW

I don't know if it's even news-worthy. At the moment swarms of 'north African' German males are on the prowl for white pussy. I know, I know, just an average day in Germany. And it's certainly no different from 2016's New Year's celebrations. But this is the most exciting thing going on in the world right now. The Turkroach shit is even less interesting.

but muh NYC and LA

makes you think

It's so easy for them, and here I try to improve every day to be good enough to find a partner. Must feel good to be a muslim conqueror that can rape women and get a slap on the wrist for it.

>Ronald Lässig
kek

police should start dragging politicians out into the street for hanging