How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it makes me feel like a natural woman

Daisy Ridley is more of a nigger than John Boyega.

Rey friendzoned him and he's probably gay for the hispanic pilot so I don't feel anything.

Kylo is the only acceptable character anyways, she'll probably bend the knee to him.

It doesn't.

>bongs get blacked

she isn't even cute

Don't you love racial harmony, user? I hope you are not some antifa who keeps trying to destroy our beatiful country like they did in

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

Is that Denzel?

>it's a "she's not attractive because she's with a man of color" meme

you cucks are pathetic

looks like Boyega just got BONGED

>mfw blackies can't compete, all races will bow to the Bitchy Bong Cunt

They should OldBoy starwars. Kilo gives Rey the ole lightsaber and then they find out they're brother and sister.

Like my childhood was forced to spend a night in Michael jacksons bed.

Gets me pretty hard desu

That woman looks Eurasian. Who cares about two non-whites together?

Why aren't the cops doing anything? He should have defended himself from that chink.

>leaf
It's not even that's she's with a nigger, if she was a white nationalist she'd still be ugly

Nothing. It was an okay movie.

They are made for children you know.

This is fucking sci-fi fairytale for adult children created to get even more shekels. Why should i give a single fuck about it?

You actually think she's hot?

Fucking leaf standards. How low can they go?

>she isn't "even" cute
You're implying that her not being cute has anything to do with the fact that you're being cucked

They are in on it.
Watch the video.
>STAND BACK
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI

>teaching children to race mix

Yeah it's great goy I give it 5 ouda 6 Star of David points

hol up, we jedi knights now?

Good, you bitch cucks need to be taught a lesson.

checked

>if she was a white nationalist she'd still be ugly

Keep telling yourself that, buddy.

>The stupid faggot wannabe skinheads "against racial prejudice" at the end

Holy shit, fellate a shotgun, no self-respect having gutter trash.

Rey is a boy-faced bong, sorry bro.

They like women with beady eyes and flapping heads.

man those antifa guys sure showed him!!! such a fair fight!!!! resist those evil nazis!!!!!!

She is cute, though. Probably won't be by episode 9.

Expose the Federal Reserve and all Central Banking in the world and this stuff will stop.

The Big Industry need for cheap labor and the Central Bank authority to decide what counts as money, is what give the race mixer agenda it's power. Spread the word!

>anything to do with the fact that you're being cucked
Is that user her bf or husband? explain how is he being cucked you fucking chink.

but she isn't cute and she's with a white dude irl so whats your fucking point

>"spread the word" maymay
how does awareness of the problem help? even if every last person on earth fully understood the problem, nothing would change.
a cat with fleas continues to suffer for the rest of its life regardless of whether it understands the parasitic cause of the painful bites.
we have no power here, it's God's job to step in with the flea shampoo.

Felicity is better.

I swear, A wyatt Mann could see into future. So many of these pictures (brawn in early 90s) can match up fucking exactly with jew/niggers from today..

>implying your god exists and is called God with a capital g

KEK.

>Felicity is better.

Feminine body and face. Daisy won't age well.

When I was watching the movie for the first time I honestly couldn't tell if rey was a boy or a girl.

Daisy's masculine features will maintain what makes her attractive; she will look the same decades from now. Felicity's youth is what attracts you. Once she turns 40, only her diehard fans will want her. She'll lose or gain fat that distorts her appearance, making her look like a witch or Carrie Fisher.

>White girl even so much as touches a black man

Into the trash she goes. How haven't you figured this out yet you nigger?

kys

Aroused.

How does this make you feel?

My god his body was designed to birth children

>nigger
Not a good enough insult. You're a pathetic let-down. Do better.

Rogue One was better

As much as I hate (((Abrams))) for what he did to star wars and for the race baiting. He was by far the best character in the movie and thats even with how short changed he got from the script.

fucking leafs

We will achieve true love for society.
Not limited by race and gender.
We will break the conditioning.

maybe she would be cute if she wasn't always making that face she does in the movie then. I watched her in the movie, and was totally not digging her.

Stormtroopers are better characters than Fin.
He has zero personality, no motivating factor and might as well he a cardboard cutout. He is a shallow static character who people only like because he is black.

>Rogue One was better
Is this bait?
I didn't give a damn about any of the characters in Rogue One. Sure I knew most of them would die but I didn't think even the ones I liked would die and I still wasn't moved by it. K2-S0? Felt forced. Blind force-user? Not surprised. They had no depth.
Rey is alone and starved for freedom. Finn was relatable because he wasn't successful with almost all of his endeavors and and refused just do as he's told. Ben isn't just a faceless comic book villain, he's just a manipulated child who could still come out on the good side but might not. BB-8 is adorable!
That angry, determined look she has when she chases Finn after BB-8 spots him. You're just a fag.

>feel
Heh, nice one.

That movie was a train wreck. Anyone who says it is good hasn't watched it more than once.

Nothing?

Did you idiots forget he's not the only black actor that played a major character in a Star Wars film?

hnnng thicc

>Anyone who says it is good hasn't watched it more than once.
What was the point of your post.

horny

>Eurasian

Yeah 1% Asian, like most of Europe expect inbred bongs and some Med shitskins.

>caring about British women

Deserve more comeuppance than German women

it was a good movie, just a complete retread

>he's probably gay for the hispanic pilot

This will probably bring the greatest infighting in history if it comes true.

>They are made for children you know.
This is bullshit. I'm sorry, user, but this is bullshit. Star Wars was first released in 1977 during the prime post-Hollywood code era of film making that included Last Tango in Paris and Apocalypse Now. Star Wars certainly doesn't have the sex, language, or adult themes of other films of that era but this doesn't necessarily make this a children's saga. The movies happen to be relatively clean and family friendly but that doesn't make them "kid" movies. They just happen to be acceptable for children. The toys and merchandising was only a great commercial opportunity.

Also, TFW I will never lick Daisey's delicious padawan pussy. I'll bet she keeps a nice little bush too instead of going completely shaved.

>Gets his spine slashed and put into a coma and all he gets is a kiss on the forehead

JUST

The nigger was the only good "young" actor in that movie

You have it backwards
Racemixing IS the degenerate conditioning we need to break

I finally saw this a couple of days ago on netflix, wasnt to badl, i liked the little ball robot he was cute. Movie was bit long.

The movie is shit. The acting is shit. The more you watch the movie the more you realize just how shitty it really is.

He was terrible. He didn't do anything right, needed help with everything. He wasn't "Acting", he was being a nigger.

>The more you watch the movie the more you realize just how shitty it really is.
I'm saying your post is bullshit because I've watched it at least a dozen times and I've been meaning to watch it again recently.

>He was terrible. He didn't do anything right, needed help with everything.
Kylo ren was horrible, Daisy is shit

Overall a shitty af movie

They were all terrible. Kylo Ren is a giant faggot who probably turned to the dark side because he watched the crow too many times then bought the wrong shampoo. Dude probably cuts himself every night with a mini lightsaber then posts about it on Tumblr. By far the shittiest villain Star Wars has ever had.

Nigge nigger ooga boogie, where da white wimmen at!

it saddens me. the next trilogy will be about their nigglet children as the heroes fighting evil white sith

I could totally imagine a nice little bush down there.

I also want to tear out her outie belly button with my teeth.

The movie sucked so I only feel smug

Social justice, like all products of Marx, only work in theory

black men always get the ugliest white chicks. also john ooghabooga is pretty lite so he's ok.

I was far more disappointed with Rogue One than I was with 7, 7 had an excuse for retreading familiar ground as it was re-familiarising everyone to the characters and universe that was established in the original trilogy.
Rogue One was fan wank, I really hope that 8 won't be another Empire even if Empire is my favourite of the entire franchise.

8 needs to do something without retreading
>young jedi trains under a reluctant master
>rebellion dealt major blow
>young jedi runs off without finishing training to save friends
>young jedi suffers loss from a stronger enemy and then receives a shocking revealation

I am betting however that not only will all of those beats be in 8, but Luke sacrifices himself against Snoke to allow Rey to escape with Ben (who was beaten by Rey and realises that the dark side isnt the answer or some shit) which will be like what happened to Obiwan in the Phantom Menace and Luke in A New Hope.

9 will be Rey and Ben teaming up to defeat Snoke.

Since the 1930s segregation has conditioned Americans to believe that the races must be separate.

We are ruled more easily when we are split into different races.

Why do they condition us against race mixing in particular? Because mixed people make separation and control less efficient. It makes people ask questions about what they have been conditioned to believe about raves. Inconvenient questions for those whose control depends on racial identity.

I like him. It would be bad if they actually tried to play Kylo Ren as a cool character, but they're self-aware about his edgy emo fagginess.... it's part of his character. I bet we'll start to see him be broken down and mind-fucked into the realization at how tryhard and weak he really is soon.

I don't know who you are or where you're from, but you have a friend in me, user.

i'd like him better if he didn't take off the mask

Huh?

I don't think he'll ever grow as a character. I think he will be emo faggot until the series is done with him. Look at Vader. Even when Anakin turned into Vader and butchered all the space Jews on the lava planet, he still cried like a little bitch. The only scene ever filmed that showed Vader as the badass he was cracked up to be was about 30 seconds in Rogue One.

God he looks like such a faggot. The fact that he got beaten by a literal novice is also pathetic not only for his character but for the entire plot

>le strong independent womyn don't need no man to defeat a trained sith knight in a form of combat she has never done before