RONDA ROUSEY WASN'T THE ONLY PERSON FIGHTING LAST NIGHT!

youtube.com/watch?v=SGK7feaohN0

One of the greatest fights of all time happened last night when American underdog CODY GARBRANDT fought Mexican DOMINICK CRUZ for the UFC bantamweight title.

>Cruz relentlesly made fun of Garbrandt the entire lead up to the fight, especially calling him out for being unintelligent along with a low fight IQ
>link of the fight highlights above

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTtI60cFp8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3lb0D7PMYvI
youtube.com/watch?v=HzKTK0024kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup, retard!

BYE!

you're not even trying to be political

Sup Forums doesn't care to see an American vs Mexican good ol fashion fisticuffs? it was an international event after all.

Idk why they're so pissy. That Rousey thread is STILL up.

I only care about Conor Mcgregor

they look exactly alike except one has more tattoos

exactly. and cruz is a sportscaster for fox that was absolutely bullying the shit out of grabrandt beforehand. this fight was poetic and unprecedented. NO ONE has done that to cruz

>did you see the pre-fight interviews. fucking brutal and hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTtI60cFp8Q

2:13
did he just try to wipe his blood on him?
lol

me too. but just watch the video I posted. its just the highlights. seriously the fight was fucking amazing.

... hmm I didn't notice that. gross lol

full interview

>FUCKING LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=3lb0D7PMYvI

Looked nice, cool dodges.

yeah no you're right, it was a great fight
Cody is a savage lmao, taunting him like that

Why do these people care if you posted a fight on Sup Forums?

yeah the american is a 25 year old underdog that NOBODY in the sport thought had a chance.

the american is now 11 wins 0 loses and the champion! it was a good night all-around

honestly the white dude is a bit of an idiot. good on him for winning though.

Except both are Americans, one was just Hispanic and one was white.

thats why it was so brilliant because with 4 oz gloves one hit and you're done.

to put that much confidence in your ability to dodge is pretty ballsy

Cruz is a white dude though.

thanks for the correction. I now know the record

Cruz's father is of Mexican-American descent. He lived with his mother and brother in Tucson, where he attended Flowing Wells High School.

Yeah, so he's about 1/4 spick at max. Why do you think he's so articulate when he speaks

He's a honkey and if he had his mother's last name instead of Cruz, you wouldn't fucking know

Looks like the fight was over after the first punch to the face dont know if he got scared or was dizzy but the blond dude dictated the fight

maybe he threw

White Americans don't care. If it has a spic last name there spic to them

Dom rarely gets touched, and in this fight after a few tags he stopped fighting like he usually does. Dom will win the rematch, mark my words. Bet your house on it.

>'''white''' americans

>Dom rarely gets touched, and in this fight after a few tags he stopped fighting like he usually does.
I think the headbut cut messed with him

>bantamweight
>115 lbs
lol who gives a shit

this fight was so good

>to put that much confidence in your ability to dodge is pretty ballsy

It's MMA. Most of them don't know how to throw a half way decent punch that's not noticeable from a mile away.

>idiot
>zero losses

?

>posting a webm

>threw

it was 5 round war. if he threw it that was oscar worthy

u sound butthurt

cruze got absolutely and quite literally B T F O

I don't know anyone that considers mexicans white btw

I agree but the fight was amazing
fucking right
do you even watch mma bro?

Which one is the white one?

This

>Cruz
>Garbrandt

pick one

I'd let Ronda sit bare-ass on my face.

gross

WATCHING THIS TOTAL GIANT CUNT RONDA ROUSEY GET MASSIVELY BTFO TWICE NOW

THANK YOU KARMA

>implying using fists requires intelligence

JUST

ahh... my asian friend

consider the processing power it takes to make those movements in a fraction of a second.

intelligence is a spectrum. I guarantee you, you could not dodge any of those shots

the cut was from a kick

>my asian friend
>says the fucking leaf

don't throw rocks at glasshouses

wtf is this?

Guess, you dumb chink

*in glass houses

my fat american pal

That nigger isnt mexican he's a dirty guatemalan.

they look completely different you idiot lol

Wrong

how can coloureds even compete?

I'm pretty sure Cruz is an American

Really sad Cruz lost to Cody "white-trash-no-dad" Carbgradf.

try to open your eyes

>your comment
>I smell salt
u can't be serious

You're confusing reaction time with intelligence, Chen. Two persons duking it out is more about being fit and able to tolerate pain than having a high IQ. If anything, you'll lose the rest of your tiny brain cells and shreds of IQ for getting hit and KO'd in the cage.

Man, the beaner defense force really gets around.

we use the term empowered humans with a more tan complexion, now. its 2017.

Ted Cruz would have beat him.

Nigger the only way to make the world a better place is to build a new world that is not very small or complex. The only problem is that there are many people who don't want to change their borders. This is why the only way to get to your point is to be able to play the game without having to pay for the same thing.

reaction time is still the brain quite literally processing at a high speed (in this case). so it is processing power my eastern friend.

don't be mad at logic pal. their muscles are not acting independent from their respective brains. brain controls movement. and they are responding to external stimuli in a fraction of a second.

???????? cruz just lost to him. see attached video.

>those arms
>that mouth

Either one of those similarities by itself and I would agree that its probably not her, but the mouth combined with the arms pretty much proves that is Rousey

and I am not saying that either of them are book smart. merely stating that the they are both using a lot of brain power operating in a 3d space dodging, punching, kicking etc... it is no small feat you stuck up prick

Either we have different definitions for intelligence or you're just a fucking leaf. Probably both.

It's muscle memory

>McGregor
youtube.com/watch?v=HzKTK0024kw