>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a jew

He survived the seizures. Sad!

Why does he immediately start thinking about children?

>participation prize!

>muh "think of the children"
Kurt should fuck off

>shit on Trump for a year and a half
>lose election
>h-he's talking shit! ban!

Kill yourself pls.

Because Trump has the mental capacity of a child.

Send him more gifs

probably because he is a pedophile

What's shaking, Eichenwald?

Football*

Maybe that kid shouldn't be playing a sport for Brits and pussies

drumpf btfo

>they'd be banned for a month

That's exactly the problem with today's society, they shouldn't be

I hope he dies from his next seizure.
filthy fat bald jew cunt

Are you denying he has enemies?

Where have you been?

Funny that he starts thinking of children

>kids can't call the losing team losers

Donald has such a fragile ego. He's going to be extremely easy to control. This reeks of teenage girl "I love my haters" bullshit.

He's already appointing pro TPP members.

Cooper said to the debaters, "You've all made a few people upset over your political careers. Which enemy are you most proud of?"

Here are their answers:

Lincoln Chafee: I guess the coal lobby. I've worked hard for climate change and I want to work with the coal lobby. But in my time in the Senate, tried to bring them to the table so that we could address carbon dioxide. I'm proud to be at odds with the coal lobby.

Martin O'Malley: The National Rifle Association.

Hillary Clinton: Well, in addition to the NRA, the health insurance companies, the drug companies, the Iranians. Probably the Republicans.

Bernie Sanders: As someone who has taken on probably every special interest that there is in Washington, I would lump Wall Street and the pharmaceutical industry at the top of my life of people who do not like me.

Jim Webb: I'd have to say the enemy soldier that threw the grenade that wounded me, but he's not around right now to talk to.

>(((Eichenwald)))

Why is Sup Forums always right?
Why do use the same phrase in all of these slide threads? Mhhhmm, asshole?

You must change your tactics, like they did in
CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

That faggot seems very afraid and UPSET.

ayyyyyyyy

It's sunday morning over there, stop shitposting and go to bed, user.

it isn't a "think of the children" though, it's a "think about how even the children would know better than to act this way, yet trump does not"

>Jim Webb: I'd have to say the enemy soldier that threw the grenade that wounded me, but he's not around right now to talk to.
>tfw no President Webb

Would a kid honestly be banned if he said that? seriously?

You know all those people who call each other "kid"? It's like that. Incredibly butthurt and red in the face, they seek to insult while also claiming superiority to make themselves feel better.

the shit is strong in this post

>queer voices

based Webb

How was your New Years?

>soccer
>ban someone for cursing on a football game
Is this the retard who claimed pepe gave him seizures?

Because Kurt Buchenwald is a kiddie-diddler.

why is that little gook cunt not in jail for assault.
oh because this is a communist country under husein

THE ONE TRUE WHITE GOD
TRUMP
WILL CHANGE ALL THAT

WE WIN
YOU LOST
LEFTIST SCUM

Working as intended.

>This reeks of teenage girl "I love my haters" bullshit.
this, i dont see how all the trump supporters get around it so easily

Given the state of FIFA im pretty sure they would fine the child 10 million for making a political statement.

Is he trying to make a point that we need to stop coddling children so much? I'm confused

>banning someone from a sport just for some lighthearted bantz
really?

He's doing this.

Anything that triggers you is working as intended.

a child did say it

>Jews defending free speech

Soccer is a pussies game anyway.

maybe the worst bantz ever

TPP is already dead, retard.

>say dumb thing
>people point out the dumb thing is dumb
>"HA! IT WAS ALL A PART OF MY PLAN TO MAEK U CALL ME DUMM!!! BTFO ONCE AGAIN LIBRULS!!!!"

Ok HernĂ¡n

Is he saying that children SHOULD actually incur a fine for this or is he saying that isn't good?

>"Trump will drop the manchild act once he's won"
>still acts like an edgy kid

No it isn't. Just like NDAA isn't.

Same old. Fireworks off the Harbour Bridge like every year, fireworks in showgrounds, fireworks everywhere because there's no fucking imagination.

Indeed.

More teenage girl bullshit.

Are you kidding? They would fine the kid 10 mil because his dad hasn't publicly denounced William Wallace.

How retarded were all his opponents to lose to someone like that? They must have been really shit.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

This guy deserves another seizure.

That's because children's soccer is cucked.

Yes, schools are pozzed AF these days.

Well was he a stupid jewish faggot or not?

They'll put Trump's name on it, pass it through congress and he'll gladly sign it.

why would a kid get banned? what point is he making? Is he concerned about kids? why did he watch an underage boy masturbate 22 times?

stfu pussy

I fucking hate Trump because he tweets stupid shit

>As scary as it is
>I'm not afraid of you
I laf evry teim

>>say dumb thing
>>people point out the dumb thing is dumb
>>"HA! IT WAS ALL A PART OF MY PLAN TO MAEK U CONTRADICT URSELFS!!!!"

Where was the liberal outrage when the Democrat candidates referred to their fellow Americans of the coal lobby, the NRA, the health care industry, Republicans, and Wall Street as their enemies?

Good. The soon to be president of the United States openly roasts people and the media on twitter. What a time to be alive

>leaf still butthurt about the election
>calls others pussies

It just gets sadder as more time passes.

I think Kurt needs more psychedelic memes.

TRUMP is LOVE.

Hillary and her libcunts are damned haters...

And so the Trump's love trumped the hellary haters... (and love also means a forgiveness)

That Kurt is idiot.

So what is "bad example" in your example actually?

I'm saddened that America doesn't have proper hate speech regulation to prevent Drumpf and his friends like Jeff Sessions from spewing idiocy and bigotry.

>wanting your president to follow rules for children

winners aint allowed to bask in the glory no more...they are all given praise for mediocrity.

Stuff you don't like isn't hate speech.

> "theyd be banned from the sport for a month"
how do libshits still not realize that this exact sort of hypersensitive feels mentality is half the reason they lost?

are you not aware of the concept of a political opponent? good christ you people are fucking dim

This. Children shouldn't be allowed to use twitter, the President should, children shouldn't be aloud to watch TV, the president should

Low energy Kurt can even handle high energy flashing lights. Pathetic!

>You will never be this mad

I fucking love it

No, but stuff the SPLC and ADL collectivily agrees is hate speech, IS hate speech

I can imagine as it is the kinda of thing a child would say.

>the demoshits lost to a man child
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>children shouldn't be aloud to watch TV
you certainly sound like you were raised by very normal parents

>implying a presidential campaign is a game of elementary school soccer

fuck off commie

Yeah, but they're paid to be offended.

They are a non-profit organization. And read their shit, they don't get offended for nothing they get offended by ultra-nationalism and other hateful shit

Sure, making your kid study instead of watching junk TV is totally awful

>normal parents
Most parents suck. Especially the ones who let the TV aka electric jew do their parenting

if your kid can only be successful by cutting out tv entirely, they're probably kind of stupid

if i was trump and I won the election i would tweet every single day calling obama a nigger.

Cuz he wins

>aloud
Is this a new Canadian meme

???

Trump sure loves to gloat, a pretty childish trait

WTF kind of soccer games does he go to?

>Non-profit
SPLC brought in $40,418,368 in 2012

ADL is literally an pro-jew group.

Google isn't your friend if you just make up shit.

can't tell if eichenwald is being ironic trying to make a point against political correctness there..

oh look... more verbose and intelligent trump supporters have joined the thread

He's saving that for after reelection

>trump pours a bit of salt in the wounds
>libcucks go "HAHAHA YOU THINK THAT HURTS, OMG YOU ARE SUCH A CHILD DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT OFFENDS ME SO RIDICULOUS HAHA SHEESH YOU ACT LIKE SUCH A CHILD, SO IMMATURE, RIDICULOUS REALLY, I'M SO ABOVE THIS"

>Implying you can get food poisoning from a well done steak.