youtube.com/watch?v=kTWLP4paazk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do
youtube.com/watch?v=BrCvgiQGh1o
youtube.com/watch?v=jnf2oO2TJ_g&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes and it accurately portrays Europeans as white men, as it should.

Yes and it has a lot of ancient European pagan traditions incorporated in it

Considering there's no niggers, spics or women just for the sake of diversity, yes.

Sadly, even that is enough to be a redpill in this day and age.

Yes, the Hobbit movies are cucked shit though, don't bother watching them.

Storyline adapted from nearly all Indo-European Legends and Religions.

A nice Allegory to NWO (the EYE)

> Eowen kills the Witch King while declaring herself a woman.

So you're wrong.

Kek favors your Post, bratko

I can't wait for the reboot with Idris Elba playing Aragon

Yes. It was made before the PC culture forced "diversity" in movies. It's gonna stand as the best triology of all time.

Indeed. There are hints of PC shit, especially in the last movie, that's when it started to take off.

At least that ties in to her part in the books accurately. Also, in the books, Sam was blatantly gay for Frodo, which the movies left out

Yes. All Sup Forumsacks should re-watch these movies but consider everything from a white nationalist perspective, it makes it wonderful. Especially the seen in the fellowship where Gandalf and Elrond are speaking alone in Rivendale about men. Completely relates to our current situation.

This was surprise when I saw chinks and niggers in the hobbit movie.

They literally stood out

mmh let's see

bad points:
> head of the good guys is race-mixing

good points:
> instead of direct interventention the gods of this world provide indirect aid and let the locals drive themselves out thereby promoting self-reliance
> good guys live racially segregated but outside of minor banter mostly see each other as equals, bad guys racially mix

eowyn's in there exactly because she's a woman though

no man could kill the witch king

that's the difference between shit pandering and genuine portrayal plus she had the shit kicked out of her by that fight so much that she couldn't participate anymore

if this were a feminist move then she'd have destroyed him without breaking a sweat

>the movies left out
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rr3nH_-j_w

Read The Hobbit a few years back. It reads like a children's book. Could never get into the films... any of them.

No, if you want to see what the red pill is like, you need to watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTWLP4paazk

that's because it is

the hobbit is adapted from a bedtime story tolkien told his kids, only later did he bridge the whole thing into lord of the rings

Well alright Shealer I picked poor wording, but it was way WAAAAY more pronounced in the books

Not quite as redpilled as Tradionalist Workers Party, but it's ok.
I just wish there were corrupted dwarves as a counterpart to orcs... hm, these might be goblins, actually. Anyhow, here's a goblin for you from

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

I hate to break it to you but The Hobbit /is/ a children's book

That was a loop-hole in a prophecy it ties into the "careful what power you wish for" theme kind of like MacBeth tried for.
And Eowen had the blood of Rodan Kings in her blood and was the only woman that could even go toe-to-toe with the Witch King. She didn't come out of that fight without a scratch either, she got her shield arm broken and almost died as well. And while she was recovering she decided that was enough combat for a lifetime and eventually married Faramir to produce a long line of white children.
Seemed pretty based to me.

Describes the Islamic endtimes very well.

someone tell me a good movie to watch

pic related

Nerd

THEY ARE NOT GAY
MEN JUST SHOWED AFFECTION TO FRIENDS DIFFERENTLY BACK THEN

Hell yes

Merry broke the spell with the barrow-downs sword you filthy scrub
and eowen is cool

Yes. It's so beautiful, i cry everitim

I agree user. Nothing wrong with best bros/combat buddies being close like Frodo and Sam.

I think so.

>back then

Back when Middle Earth was real?

>king of men marries an elven princess instead of a human woman
>hobbits and their homoeroticism throughout entirety of movie
>deviates more from the novels than Harry Potter just to get hands clapping
>only one malevolent force instead of many
>appeals to the Bible
>appeals to the lowest laymen
>appeals to women that "dey can b stronk too"
>promotes Interspecies sex
>promotes covetousness, only Jews worship gold/treasure
>degrades traditionalism
>degrades reality

0/10 wouldn't read or watch ever again.

Old European culture which Middle Earth is based off of.

That what I figured you meant. I was just pretending to be retarded.

>midget saves middle-earth

nope

Seems pretty redpilled to me:
youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do

not really

A lot of moments with women showing men who's really great in this story.

youtube.com/watch?v=BrCvgiQGh1o
>dat stronk empowered womyn

>That was a loop-hole in a prophecy it ties into the "careful what power you wish for" theme kind of like MacBeth tried for.
pretty much this.
Same as with the Ents referring MacBeth.

So, this is the power of manlets?........woah

A very comfy book whre stuff actually happens.
And LoTR is boring as heck, so little happenings. I felt tricked when i finished the book.

also Merry shanks him when he's not looking with his magic bonus damage vs undead sword

that was Tolken being a cheeky cunt finding a dramatic loophole just like how Shakespere killed off Mcbeth

Sam get's a banging hot blonde wife and kids at the end

Mordor = Israel

> not getting the Macbeth reference
ABSOLUTELY PLEBIAN
Frodo is the anti-hero, LOTR is actually really racist, Frodo is the hero because hobbits are naturally good and not power hungry, goblins/orcs ect are the villains because they are goblins/orcs ect

more like babylon, ignorant goy. Just because you dont like nationalism and also dont like mordor doesn't mean a white nationalist country like isreal is bad.

>king of men marries an elven princess instead of a human woman
Humans and elves are close enough to breed to produce a fertile and immortal offspring, they are really like an immortal long eared race
>hobbits and their homoeroticism throughout entirety of movie
see >deviates more from the novels than Harry Potter just to get hands clapping
What is creative license?
>only one malevolent force instead of many
What about the interal subersions and personal lust for power?
>appeals to the Bible
Many stories have elements based on religious stories.
>appeals to the lowest laymen
Most people can't understand Middle English
>appeals to women that "dey can b stronk too"
see >promotes Interspecies sex
See first point
>promotes covetousness, only Jews worship gold/treasure
Where does it do this? It paints greed in a negative light.
>degrades traditionalism
Explain how please
>degrades reality
What is the fantasy genre?

The whole tone of the thing is way fucking off and unbearable by the third movie. So overdone and corny, I like the first one and parts of the second one.

>white
>Israel

ye but the book is good

YES

Stop spamming beady anglo man in every thread.

Kek I was going to make this exact post

Mordor's war ravaged and filled with murderous creatures in an inhospitable landscape.
Mordor is obviously supposed to be Australia

idk about the movies, but the books are extremely redpilled. If you haven't read them, you should. Also the Silmarillion

It's like reading the gold of the nibelungs in a waaaay more elaborate book,plus that in itself is based on ancient german and pagan legends turned into Christian so basically is like reading some really cool nordic saga in a way,I personally think the books are a high mark of European culture not less so because of the author growing in what could be the last true European generations,when europe was still Europe, the future was bright and seemed like it would forever be that way...
If it doesn't fill your heart with love for Europe and greatness,I don't know what could,it might not be red pilled,but it's existance in itself is a red pill

It's fucking gay

>Mordor
>Hellish inhospitable hellhole, apparently it's cold as fuck there too
Sounds comfy.
Almost like home, except not as flat and depressing.

nice try shlomo, we all know jews are white. Fuck off back to your satanic orgies now pls.

Varg says they are Hollywood trash

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

If you don't like Tolkien you aren't white.

Merry kills the witch king, the dagger he stabbed the witch king with was an ancient elven dagger that the witch king wasnt immune to, know lotr lore before talking shit

has faggot OP read the sticky?

I cannot express my disappointment that Sam gets to bend Rosie over, lick her hairy hobbit pussy from behind while spitting on her butthole and rubbing it and her clit with his thumb while using his whole face to go clit to spine on her. It should be me.

Tolkien was a devout Catholic, so it has influences from that as well

not really there's actually very few instances of clearly Catholic imagery in LOTR

I was actually wondering that about the hobbit the other day. Besides the muh strong female shit

Can you stop spamming that little spic cunt in every fucking thread? Only new fags don't know about that day and only new fags don't know the nationalists BTFO the commies that day anyway. pic related

No, it's totally idealistic. It's beatiful for that reason, but it doesn't have any redpilled lessons (i.e. unpleasant truths).

Mecca is Mordor

> the quality of your character is mostly determined by what you are born as

right

You're right, there are few overt references to Christianity. However, many of the themes of the work stem from his Christian beliefs

the fuck man

just imagining it all on fire and it's so comfy. or what if you loaded up a squadron of fire fighting planes with pigs blood and just dowsed the city in it?

Good tv show would be Vikings. Movie revenant. Watching it right now

I don't know man, there doesn't really seem to be a "reedemer" or Christ like figure in LOTR. I mean you could argue that Sam is but at the end of the day the orcs are the bad guys because they are orcs, and the men of gondor, rohan, striders, hobbits, ents are all good because of who they are. Besides Saruman there are pretty clear lines on good and evil and not a whole lot of forgiveness.

> tfw mordor and allies are barbarians and everybody else represents classic western civ

nah man.. gather pig shit from around the world and dump it until completely covers mecca, then nuke it just coz.

sicario, total recall, war dogs

What like you don't want to take Sam's place and fulfill his martial duties, making little hobbits, and having a smelly good time in the process. Literal faggot.

Jason Bourne movies if you want to get into a whole thing. Stupid comedy if you haven't seen it, I'd go with sausage party

>Appeals to the Bible

Christianity is the highest expression of Western Civilization. Get on board the Bible train or have fun being a degenerate/part of the problem.

im glad you didn't overreact..

also tavern sluts arent usually the cleanest so in reality im not jealous at all.. plus its fictional and all dat nigga

personally i am jealous of Aragorn for obvious reasons :]

> Christianity is the highest expression of Western Civ
no
culture probably back in the day, they commissioned bitchin art

>tavern sluts arent usually the cleanest
That I'll give you. On the other hand most travelers have ventured long and far and probably aren't that clean themselves. Normal human smells likely don't bother them after a while. So long as everyone gives themselves a halfway decent wipe up before hand, there shouldn't be a big problem.

Hobbits are not ''Good'' they are resistant to the ring because they want little.

It's actually well demonstrated, the ring feeds on your ambition and your goals. Boromir fell for it, since he wanted to bring back glory to all of Gondor, while Faramir was resistant since all he wanted was his father to love him.
Frodo is resistant because all he wants is a calm life with his friends, and Sam is the least affected of them all, only wanting to be a gardener with a nice garden. The wise like Elrond, Gandalf and Galadriel know, and they know that even with their incredible power and will they'd get consumed.

> Hobbits are not the embodiment of innocence and hope in LOTR
what?
The ring is a representation of absolute power, only someone who does not seek power can be entrusted with the ring. What is more naive, innocent and trusting than a being (entrusted with absolute power) being told to destroy this power for the greater good goes through epic lengths to do so in an insanely selfless act

youtube.com/watch?v=jnf2oO2TJ_g&spfreload=10

Not disagreeing, i'm simply saying that Hobbit are not automatically Good, you got asshole like Lotho Baggins

But they are, generally, content and non ambitious.

nah m8.

When you create a character for the sole purpose of "lol IT"S A TOUGH WOMAN SHE SO TOUGH GUYS!" then it's PC shit.

Her vibe felt a little more natural, not really written in to be super PC.

Plus had it really been PC she would have not been caring/helping men/doing typical woman jobs, would have just skipped all that and went straight to "TOUGH INDEPENDENT WOMAN!"

Yes.

Civilization is more than just pretty pictures. The ideals that serve as the foundation for our society are Christian, although Christianity doesn't have a monopoly on those ideals. But it is certainly one of the best expressions of profound wisdom in human history, so why go in search of other sources of knowledge until the one given to us by birthright is properly understood?

>hollywood movie
>red pilled

hahahahahahahahahaha

but he is clearly not "evil", he may be the hobbit equivalent of a bad guy but idk in my mind it reinforces even the bad hobbits aren't evil, just assholes

Extremely.

He takes millitary control of the shire by hiring Saruman's mercenaries and depose the elected mayor.

He's evil.

The time of men is over.

The time of the orc has come.