youtube.com/watch?v=V2dd1YoDULg
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period
reporter-24.com/2017/01/mehrere-verletzte-nach-explosion-in-nuernberg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"reason unclear"

Sure

FUCKEN! ICH FICKEN SIE TÖTEN!

How restrictive are CC licenses in Austria this week? I can't get a conclusive set of preconditions you need to fulfill to get one. Bananenstaat in this regard.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2dd1YoDULg

someone did hit her in her head, AND she was fired from her job as an teacher.

and what did she do? she was prostating a white supremacist rally and felt threatened and tried to defend herself.

then she was struck repeatingly in the head, and when the video was sent around she was fired.

what king of country is america? how broken can an country be ?

FICKI FICKI, WHO WANTS MY STICKY

no one gives a shit, turk thread

Obligatory: REMOVE KEBAB

eat shit intolerent mutherfucker

>Merkel executes order 66 and kills all the migrants

More like order 69: Godda get them votes for the next election tho.

Fuck off we really don't give a shit about the gook.
She went and started shit and got less then what she deserved.

My guess is that the few uncucked German men tried to go to the square to keep it safe since past experience shows that the (((official police))) have no desire to do so.
And then the (((official police))) instantly go "NEO-NAZIS!!!?!" and the place is put under military quarantine until they can guarantee it's safe for Germany's welcome guests to culturally enrich the qt Brunhildas

GROßE BRÜSTE!

Also thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

I don't getone thing, why don't the criminals just go on a raping spree with 100k+? Who will stop them?

If a police officer dares to touch them they just have to call him a nazi and attack him because he is a nazi

So many happenings all at once.

GREENLAND?!

>BOHOHOOO NAZIS HIT ME !
>LOOK MUH SCRATCH
>oh did we forget to mention she started punching people and they where just fighting back against the unprovoked attack by (((commies)))

There are no women anywhere near. All they could do is rape each other like in their home countries, but for that they didn't have to come.

Ficki ficki ficki

RARE
A
R
E

Rightful Danish clay. Not rare.

What the fuck do you do in greenland? fish while feezing to death?

Is it true that the only color people in greenland can see is the color green?

I bet skiing in greenland is a trip probably like skiing on grass

Any updates since last thread?

You're talking like it's not ours now

hello fellow artician

here in toronto it gets very cold to

we have much in commen

The terrorists officially won. No one in Germany celebrates newyears, our culture is dying, the muslim mass rapists are winning.

Maybe you should increase your efforts to stop them, and restore our countries to their former glory. I dont think what youre doing now is working.

spare this one on the day of the rake

NRW and Istanbul get BTFO the same day. It's like pottery.

whites now stand out in germany

bravo

The terrorists won on many levels, not only the "Christians have to live in fear" thing.
They also outbred native Germans officially in 2015.

lol. punching a guy in the stomach while he stands there and his arms are full of things is not 'tried to defend herself'.

I dont know WHAT crazy kind of laws they have in Canada, or else you have milk in bags for brains.

Jebus still loves you, Germoni.

Doubles for multiple attacks across Europe

In Essen and Dortmund rapefugees came together to molest and hurt women tonight...organized groups who fired firework against them. Essen 250, Dortmund 1000. In Essen there was litterally 80% sandniggers in the city...its getting worse every day.

this not as far fetched as it sounds,

On one side the place was filled with nationalists too who did nothing wrong but got kicked out by the polic simply for being "right" despite being no danger to anyone but rapist niggers.

On the other hand we had several hunderd ficki fickis in mobs hoping for some ficki ficki and hundreds of nigger thieves despite the massive police presence.

If not for the massive police upmarch it would have defenitely started out as Cologne 2 but this time if would have been a blood bath with the sandniggers being lynched.

Damn you, Russia!

Is this the Night of the Raping or Reaping?
Open wide Europe time for ficki ficki.

kek i fucking hate you

May KEK provide us many happenings in 2017.

Cologne MERKELED succesfully.

No Germans around anymore in front of one of the greatest churches in the world.

There's only one thing to do. Murder every muslim. One by one.

>reason unclear

NRW and Istanbul are the same fucking thing, mein Freund.

I don't know 2nd amendment is my license to conceal carry god speed oppressed bro hope this helps

They imbreed and fish while patiently waiting for the rest of the world to destroy itself.

Only then will they set off to recolonize the world.

>inb4 they're arresting german white males for... being german white males

Krauts, sag mal, how many Krauts gathered in front of the Koeln Dom before last year? Was it a common event?

In Konstanz we gathered in front of the Dom there pretty copasetic and comfy, it's craaaaaazy to see Koeln Dom a wasteland.

>Looks at the size of the people compared to the cathedral

What the fuck...

First of all this is not true, second of all I specifically asked for Austria.

>reason unclear

Non germans trying to speak german is always the funniest shit

Hey Greenland, why is it called "green land" if it's all icy hurhurhur

Any moments like these yet or reasons still reported as unknown/ unclear?

>On one side the place was filled with nationalists too who did nothing wrong but got kicked out by the polic simply for being "right"
Thanks for reminding us that the state is against the people.

This time they did their homework and make sure every news about happenings will be blasted with [evidence needed].

Reason: Public Disgrace

I was there as a policeman and saw it. Should be enough. We'll see what the media makes of it...probably nothing.

>Er ist so neu

At least that guy has a super hot gf

It's all part of the Russian masterplan to counter the Jewish globalists since 1789.

>reason unclear
Dr. Merkel, Ich will fucken

I know some refugee loving Berliners. Guess where they're spending New Years?

Ireland. But I'm sure it's not because they're concerned about getting mass raped or anything.

inb4 raped by the Irish

Ohne Scheiss bitte sag mehr darueber

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period

Just like in Japan, little do they know that one white is all it takes.

In Essen und Dortmund gleichzeitig? Respekt.

Fake News heh heh

Is getting raped by muslims now a New Years tradition in Germany?

Happening coming through

reporter-24.com/2017/01/mehrere-verletzte-nach-explosion-in-nuernberg/

Nur wenn sie ehrenhalber Herrenrasse sind. Wenn es nur Scheißhäuter oder Neger im allgemeinen sind ist es eher ärgerlich.

It's the main place in front of the central rail station. The Kölner Dom is next to the railstation and this place is in front of both buildings. I was never there on New Year's Eve but I guess it was a very popular place for everyone.

Now this place is enriched.

My point exactly.

A true shame to see how cucked things are. Heard police (in Germany) made a civilian with good footage of happenings delete it instead of take it as evidence. The cuck will only get worst.

Shadilay!

Es gibt Funk du Depp

>"people"
>unclear
sure

>illegal fireworks
Hm...

>reporter-24.com/2017/01/mehrere-verletzte-nach-explosion-in-nuernberg/
shit!!!!

What the hell is Zayn doing there?

wtf, it's going fast...

Poor Achmed looks so disappointed, no women in sight this time around

I doubt it, roaches gather in the subway stations, probably gangs of mudslimes robbing and molesting people.

Ja, ich find's auch lustig wenn Schweizer oder Österreicher das Maul auf machen.

It was literally a 10th Century marketing gimmick by Eric the Red.
He thought that by giving it a nice name, rather than the accurate "Freezing Death Skraeling Land", he could attract more colonists.

>talked to several people who live in different districts here in Vienna
>Everyone's having fun, nothing crazy is happening.
>Catholic priest friend of my parents tells me how Austrians and Refugees have been celebrating NYE together with fireworks while he was outside.

What happened? How did they suddenly integrate so well? Did we ship all the bad ones to Germany or did the news get out that gun sales here have been going crazy?

t. Deutschlehrer

Protestant detected

>DO YOU REMEMBER
>DA DA DA DAAA
>HMM HMMH MM
>LA LA LA LAAA

>[ ] i got the joke
>[x] i did not get the joke

;_;

wtf is this shit, seems like fake news. no source.

am telling you its because the german whites is racist and opresive

the german whites aloud this to happened

They went to Germany because no law enforcement and more gibs.

give us more kek. the german spirit must be rekindled and this is the only way.

Why is the police interfering with a man's right to ficki ficki?
I mean if the German women want to ficki why complain.

Not just Germany. I was driving along the Bodensee (on the swiss side) and i was constantly asking myself "are we really celebrating new year's eve today?"
No fireworks, no people on the streets, no parties...
usually there are people rushing to the gas station to buy some liquor before the shops close but nothing.
at 12pm there were some fireworks but nothing that i saw resembled what it used to be 10years ago.
i drove to a bigger city which usually has the streets filled with people walking on them...there was nobody.

i saw people going to restaurants but that was about it. europe has changed and the normies are feeling it.

Did a fucking politician said that about his own fucking country and people? And people still vote for this type of faggots? God damn it Germany is a lost cause, maybe once sandniggers multiply and become the majority in the country then perhaps a true conservative will be elected into power and end the liberal brainwashing but knowing muslims is most likely going to implement Sharia Law and establish the holy Caliphate of Cuckmanistan.

ok achmed, you'll get day of the rake and rope, don't worry.

If this is the only happening then I'm disappointed