Crusaders vs Jihadists

Whats the difference between these two groups? Because i see none.

Theyre both extremists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's was a 1000s years ago. There are no more crusaders and the current pope is a cuck

I'm surprised you can see anything at all with all of tyrones semen in your eyes

when was the last time crusaders have killed hundreds of civilians?

Was that really the best picture you could find of crusaders?

Fucking apply yourself or your bait threads will be forever derailed user.

400 years

>triggered

I hope theyre all rolling in their grave when they see modern day London. Go Arsenal

dont forget to sage lads

nothing wrong with extremism
centrism is for faggots with no principles

The crusaders were defending the world from violent jihad.

>defensive war is the same as terrorist activity

>relativism

nice try

sage

>defending the world

The world didnt ask them for help

Into the trash you go

Considering we're a protestant nation and crusaders considered Islam to be a Christian heresy, I doubt it'd bother them more than HM being head of the Church.

>christians killing christians is different from muslims killing muslims

hmmmmm

>The world didnt ask them for help
The byzantine empire did.

And boy, do they regret doing that.

The byzantine emperor asked the pope to send help you dirty saracen.

>Meant to defend Christendom
>Instead sack it's greatest city and last bastion against Islam

Latins had one job. ONE. JOB.

>Whats the difference

watch closely.

>The world didnt ask them for help

One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, “Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!” But the other answered, and rebuking him said, “Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? “And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.” And he was saying, “Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!” And He said to him, “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.”

About 1000 years of difference. Some civilizations moved past that phase of history. Some have been engaged in it continuously since 653 A.D. without stopping.

Its 2017. The days of inhumanely slaughtering people you don't like, just because they don't follow your religion, should be over. 1400 years later and the group on the right never advanced beyond the dark ages.

>organized response to invaders who conquered half the christian world 1000 years ago
>indiscriminately killing people this very day because their warlord pedophile prophet is what their religion is about emulating
The worst part is liberal white cuckolds actually do use the muh crusades when people complain about terrorism also the current pope is a fucking cuck that kisses islamist invader feet.

>This line of poorly stacked, one high, one deep tyres will make an impenetrable barrier

wat was going through their heads?

fucking ottomans

We are going to crusade again brothers and it's going to be glorious

to create crusaders it needed some serious mental gymnastics from some popes and Augustinus. no wonder the concept as such ended only 500 years later. it literally went against the bible.
jihad is a core tenant of islam. it will never go away.

There are no more crusaders
And jihad back then was not the same as it was now

>not posting the best crusader depiction ever with based purefoy
one of the few movies that shows some serious longsword action.

crusades: a small movement a 1000 years ago to take the holy land.

Jihadists: An ongoing worldwide fanatical movement to kill all those who threaten islam.

The big difference I guess is one is relevant the other is not.

And how did that turn out for them

yes, this is true. crusaders were barbarians, they sacked Constantinople in 1204, which was the second Rome and real capital of Christianity and civilization. It had very long lasting effect on civilization, it has weakened Rus dependent on the trade with Byzantium and subsequently they fell to Mongols. Weakened Byzantium later on fell to roaches, etc.
Crusaders fucked it up big times in 1204

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)

A GMC Denali

This

>1453
This, but file is wrong. 1453 -> 1204

Why is he so hot?

you're an awful troll

Matthew 10:34

you are trash

>lifting claymores with one hand

thank you hungry skeleton

these from the same movie? which movie?

Ironclad

Based Assad

Slovenia my nigga
Satisfying WEBM, where was this? Iraq?

Jihadists want to kill you and the moderate Muslims will stand by and watch. Crusaders want to defend you and destroy Islam.

The difference is we don't throw fags off buildings. We just beat them.

I see the second one has shit reviews, still worth watching? gonna get the first

only watch the one with based james purefoy. fuck the rest.

How can you live with such a false sense of heroism and self righteousness, you do understand that you basically described the west against the muslims over the last 2 decades right? You bomb and kill millions of muslims and everyone stands and watches, the number of people in the west who died to muslims wouldn't even be in the thousands, you basically projected yourself onto muslims, good job retard.

Praise

>Implying you wouldn't if you could

thank you. deus vult!

There is no difference. You just need to pick a side

haha most of the known world got wiped out by islamists. kys lololol

a crusade hasn't been called in almost 700 years. crusaders don't even exist and the people cosplaying them aren't blowing up.

however a new jihad is called every other week. muslim are slaying people everyday. blowing up shit everyday.

just another bullshit liberal false comparison. learn some reasoning skills leftypol and grow the fuck up

Crusaders were defending their lands after hundreds of years of being attacked. Jihadists were the ones doing the attacking. Jihadists are the only one of these two groups to still be active.

One of them are ours. The other is the enemy.

Heres your difference fag.

This.

Crusaders were in response to jihadists

1. Crusades were defensive in nature outside of the Baltic Crusades. Targeted at retaking Christian Lands invaded by mudslimes. The first being requested by the Byzantine Emperor, while the 4th crusade went haywire the Crusaders were excommunicated twice and had been payed by another Byzantine claimant.

2. Crusades have no dogmatic basis, the Pope basically had to come up with a work around for a lack of any justification for a holy war in Christianity, basically the Crusades are armed pilgrimages that happened to slaughter any mudslimes and pagans that got in their path.

[phone vibrating]

Crusade was to liberal people and give back christian teritory which was conqured by muslims waging Jihad

Jihad is both an external and internal strugger to conure all and eveything to kill those who refuse, insult the word of what they see as truth/god. This fight againts yourself or others is what Jihad is, in the case of fighting againts yourself is to control yourself and urgers.

Also Jihad can still be considered what many muslims do today , either as a way to fight with their inner selfs or to wage war againts non-belivers.

In both scenario you are fighting your innerselfs , bascily no muslim can be at peace as long as there are non-muslims around him.

Contex

Also Crusade habben 1000 years ago for goo reasons

Jihad has been happening since 600-2017 and still going on for retarded reasons (enslavement)

the ones on the left arent real, thats one difference

One wants to protect me
The other wants to kill me.

Fuck. Muslims. That's how I live with it.

One wants to see Christianity prosper, the other wants to subjugate or destroy all that is not Islamic

You know you are subhumans when a shitton of you fucks die and you STILL try to pretend you stand over the West.

>Chinese near replica of the thundercats sword

How the hell don't you see the difference?
The difference is, one is a group of kids in costume of people from centuries ago, holding plastic fuckin' swords likely at a soccer game or some shit, and the other is likely going to cut some other muslim dickhead's balls off that week to scare derka-derka tribe down the way prior to sticking his cock up a goat's anus.

Venetians
aka the latan jew

Jihadists always draw first blood.
And Jihadists always LOSE.

>Whats the difference between these two groups?
Only one of them exists outside history books,
American...

>One wants to protect me
Only if you are Christian

Si Vis Pachem Para Bellum!

Mihi persuasum est odisse acerbe.

Justtitia suum cuique distribuit

Bonis nocet quiquis pepercerit malis.

>muh moral equivalency

the Venetians had begrudgingly accepted to take part in the crusade with the promise that the crusaders would pay for the ships, the sailors, and so on
but after Venice spent a gorillion of their own coins to prepare for the crusade, the crusaders got there with barely any money to pay for it

at that point, everything was already set, so they agreed to still go for it, and when Alexios offered to pay off the debt, they accepted it

it was kinda jewy but the blame is not on Venetians alone

One on the left was active centuries ago, the one on the right is active now.

Don't ever trust reviews
Watch it and decide for yourself

They were 7lbs at most

What's one mans breath is another mans poison. And it's pointless talk of giving pestilence a place under the sun. And Islam is a pestilence

>Austria
"You know you are subhuman" said Johan, with his disfigured and ugly face, his tall lanky body, as he ignored the fact women have found him disgusting since the day he was born, including his mom.

You are a real retard

dont worry bro, revenge comes soon ;)

4th crusade ended up badly but it was more of Byzantine politics ursurping it then the actual crusaders.

One created civilized nations, the other did stay barbarian.

After having studied both books I'd admit that you are correct.
Here's the difference though. The vast majority of Christian's no longer take the majority of the book literally. Many of them adhere to the Church out of tradition. Christians recognize the bible and science to not jive. However, they still claim to have some iota of faith in it.?

>mudshit pulls ad-hom
Not surprising.

fuck muslims, fuck Islam religion of cockroaches

>virgin subhuman waste of oxygen actually wants to debate with someone online and argue rather than just try to quickly hurt them.
Not surprising, this is why you will die alone.

Because they were being slaughtered

>implying i am arguing anything
Please, go to the mosque and get fucked by a goat like it is tradition in Islam.

Um, the purpose of the Crusades was to free Israel out of slavery from the Arabs

Ahahahahaha...

Have you ever heard of Byzantium, Persia, India, Spain, Georgia, Armenia, Etc. Etc. Etc.

>The eternal Latin attempting to lie his way out of it

Doing so well

But you couldn't fight being a leaf

Interestingly enough the Crusaders and the fucking Mongols were thinking about working together.

Have you ever asked why Christianity is so damn tame today?
The American Revolutionary War. Islam never had a war where their religion influenced an oppressive force that hammered them while they were down.
Will they ever get this war? America is the root of the dumb shit happening right now so if Islam's people wanted to reign in Islam, they can't look to an Islamic representative to blame.

as opposed to fucking your right hand you autistic ugly ghost looking virgin.