Hey faggots my girlfriend just broke up with me and I think me voting for trump was part of it

Hey faggots my girlfriend just broke up with me and I think me voting for trump was part of it

She wants to find other guys with more beta opinions and see how that is or some shit im not really sure

How the fuck do I convince her shes being fucking retarded?

Just spent 3 years of my life with this girl. And turned a higher position down at work to move back over the state to her and my family.

Did i just fuck up or can I still salvage this?

>How the fuck do I convince her shes being fucking retarded?
You don't "convince" her of anything. It's over. Move on and find a broad you match with better.

Go on with your life OP
The whore isnt worth your time.

>Just spent 3 years of my life with this girl. And turned a higher position down at work to move back over the state to her and my family.

Sounds like a mistake pham, make your political views known to your girlfriend early on in the relationship, if she accepts them, great, if she shares them, perfect, if she rejects them, drop her and find a different girl.

You've really prolonged this out, just use this as a learning curve for next time and don't make the same mistake again.

Cut the bitch out of your life. Never speak to her again. If you see her in public ignore her. She's dead to you now.

Get a new woman ASAP.

theres nothing left there. if the relationship was split because of differing opinions then it wasn't one worth having. learn from your mistakes, thats all you can do.

you fucked up admitting you voted for Trump

I tell everyone I voted for Hillary

Fuck her. Bow go smash a college chick and degrade her.

time to move on. once she's made up her mind, there's no going back. she'll never feel the same way about you again.

What a bitch

this is why voting for kill stein is truly alpha

>abandons you
>wants her back anyway

Grow a spine, pussy is plentiful and nearly worthless at your age.

She broke up with you so she can have a nigger gangbang tonight and not feel guilty about it tomorrow.
Nothing of value was lost OP.

Beta as fuck.

>I tell everyone I voted for Hillary

Cuck

I divorced my wife of 6 years because she became an intolerable SJW feminist cunt. If she broke up with you because you voted for Trump, then you were likely already on the road to being with the same type of woman. This isn't the end. It's the beginning. Find a lady who agrees with your politics.

Fuck her. Go find another one. There's too many women to waste your energy or time on one who wants a nu-male.

Try to salvage, she could be testing you

>Find a lady who agrees with your politics.

I can't emphasise this enough.

Also this isn't a thing. And the very few who do agree with you will probably already have kids.

hindsight is 20 20 my friend

heads up to anyone else though
Don't make any commitments unless you plan on marrying her. Otherwise it is a waste of time

girlfriends are only for fun not something you want to take too seriously.

She just broke up with you after three years because of who you voted for.

Nothing of value was lost

Any cunt who would break up with you to test you is not worth an iota of additional effort.

KICK HER TO THE CURB YOU DO NOT NEED A WEAK ASS PUNK WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE - GO FUCK EM ALL user I GIVE YOU ALL MY POWERS

Not true. You just have to look outside of bars and clubs. My GF is a conservative with no kids who is open to alt right ideas, but not quite there yet. Met her at a volunteer event for a homeless charity.

get to a church and find a nice racist qt3.14

They're out there.

Not that this is a truthful op, but if she broke up with you on NYE she's probably trying to get dicked tonight.

my gf is a racist but she voted for Bernie

Thanks guys. I was actually planning on marrying this girl and I thought she was fine with me voting trump at first. She just recently started dropping bombs on me about it

>Did i just fuck up or can I still salvage this?

That depends, is the position you turned down still available?
Those 3 years are lost. Separate Entirely. If you go begging for her back she will always have the upper hand. Start over.

>turned a higher position down at work to move back over the state to her and my family.

Kill yourself. You have already lost. You talk about betas but failed a mega-shit-test.

> can I still salvage this?

Yes by getting some self respect together and moving on. Stick to your principles. There is nothing women despise more than a man who will desert his principles and his mission for pussy.

Pretty much this.

Probably met some Chad on Tinder and he invited her over.

>tfw want to be a Christian and meet a qt conservative girl at church who's also a virgin but can't bring myself to convert

No probs bro, just make sure next time you make your political views more well-known earlier on in the relationship and start dropping subtle redpills.

Sup Forums is not your personal blog nigger.
Fuck off to

Date a redpilled latina or black. Cuck her. She'll kill herself

Same deal for me.

Girlfriend left me after 3 years, ended up needing to drop out because of it. We both fucked up. But we can both come back from this. Come on man. We got this.

Just face it, it's over man. Find yourself a better one.

I had been. I bought us guns and got her into shooting from being 100% anti gun. I thought I had it going good. Shit hit me from left field the last couple of months

>can I still salvage this?
no, you should kill yourself in the new year

I was literally looking for rings. This election season really ruined everything we had built. Sorry OP. It fucking sucks but neither of us belong with our girls. A healthy relationship can't be built on love alone. You need to actually be compatible.

If only you could find a loving, loyal, /polgb/ bf somewhere instead of that filthy slut...

Sorry mate, sounds like you just got unlucky then, maybe she has leftie friends who ended up influencing her into an SJW way of thinking?

I thought about this when first first dropped it on me. But I'm a semester away from a math degree and on track to get a mechanical engineering one after this in a few years and ill be fucking set for life after that

Pay some wet back at Home Depot to rape her. Once she sees the horrible threat these illegals pose to us and sees the error in her ways and starts to worship Trump, dump her ass, and tell her her pussy smells like beans now.

Better now than when you're married and she gets half of everything you've got.

Best thing you can do is not give a shit because she's a worthless cunt that threw away a three year relationship over some bullshit anyways. That's not the type of person you want to go long term with. Go get laid immediately before you lose your mojo and get on with your life.

Gays are genetic dead ends and all the stats and infographs I've read regarding your filthy promiscuity and STDs are enough to make me feel sick.

>how do I convince her of....

Problem solved.

>Just spent 3 years of my life with this girl. And turned a higher position down at work to move back over the state to her and my family.

Welcome to adulthood, you now understand the dangers of assuming loyalty in a female.

Enter her proximity with an erection growing beneath your trousers

I was doing the same thing. When we met in high school she was a pretty serious feminist. Just before the election started she was starting to look like she might come to the light even. Then the election started and her liberal college friends got to her and it just ruined everything.

I want her back so damn bad. We broke up 2 months ago and I still have dreams with her in them, i still go to sleep wishing I was back in our apartment spooning her.

But I don't think she ever could have fully become red pulled.

She just went on vacation with her ultra lefty friend to thailand. I didnt have the money to go since I sunk it all into school to get a solid career for her. Things were going good so i just wrote it off as a girls week or whatever.

>She wants to find other guys with more beta opinions

Being a Trumpfag is the ultimate beta opinion, you guys literally call him daddy and look up to him as a male role model. kys senpai

You are a fucking cuck. Seriously you are wasted semen.

>3 years
You should've made some babies and tied the knot already senpai

Sup Forums's for politics. Take this shit to

why did you tell her who you've voted for?

that shit should be private.

talk about politics all you want, but keep neutral and no need to tell her your decision.

I fucking hate everything about becoming an adult at this point. God damn does it suck dick. Seemed like itd be so much better when i was younger

Go to church man. It's where you can meet a real chick with real values. There are some shitty girls at churches too but i've had good luck with them.

let her go m8, find a non-cucked woman

Her friend probably convinced her to experiment with her sexuality to "release her inner goddess" or some weird feminist cult shit.

That or they just saw/ felt bad for all the poor sad people and caught communism.

Give up. Retards like that can't be saved.

She knew who I was voting Trump for months leading up to the election

Well everything's been getting (((progressively))) worse over the years so adulthood actually was a lot better when you were younger.

Ever been in a relationship? You share a lot more than just who you voted for. If you can't even trust her with your voting history how can you expect to have a healthy relationship

protip: has nothing to do with voting trump

She met another guy and was looking for (and creating) excuses to break up with you

Im on a decent track to be good in 10 years but its a fucking nightmare to get somewhere good in life

This is now a Wikileaks insurance files thread

You dont, you just ignore her and move the fuck on

You should know this by now but women love being passive aggressive.

Just let her go, she's out of your league. Find yourself a typical unattractive, bitter, half-witted right wing prude.

I-I still love m ex gf, she's a leftie too...god I'm am mess

The best way to get over someone is to find someone new, quick. With the new dating apps, I wish I was free again. Slightly older pols know how to appreciate being single again.

You are neither the cuck she wants

nor the cuck she needs right now.

>And turned a higher position down at work to move back over the state to her and my family.

The fuck you did that for?

I know its sad OP, but she doesnt deserve you,

I'll go gay before i snoop to that level

Convert to Islam. She's going to come back in days.

Let that commie go...

Cuck

you have to go back

Its not exactly in my career field but its helping pay college. I was planning on moving back to my hometown where shes going to school move in her with free and get some pre reqs done for engineering school.

Seconding this.

Make sure you don't believe her lies in the next week.

Well shes in thailand were its already the first so shit probably already happened

THere is no logic here only emotion and feeling.

Voting or trump has nothing to do with it.

women cheat at the three year mark, two years after giving borth at the 7 year mark and after children leave home.

I will be the first to tell you she is already seeing another man and you should let her go as she is worthless. You are not.

Happy new year. You are getting wiser.

it's never about what they tell you it's about (political) .. she knew you'd be getting ready to propose to her soon and didn't want to be in a marriage or forced to give an answer. you need to force yourself to admit it's the best outcome for the path you've chosen (if you were genuine with her about your feelings, affection and future plans there's absolutely nothing to regret or be sad about) .. I been broken up with over things I discussed on the first date to clarify things before we got serious and was reassured they were settled (religion and finances). here's a fresh qt

Well, i talk from my experience, and experience of other people of course, but have you thought about the possibility, that there are other reasons than politics?

To be honest, thats a strange excuse. (by strange i mean its a lie)

YOU JUST DODGED THE BULLET
CELEBRATE
THAT BITCH AINT WORT IT

That qt was the first thing thats really made my smile tonight so maybe we're on the right track

You are better off without that retard cunt. Find youself a woman who does not freak out over you not being a faggot.

How fashy are your public opinions? Don't take this the wrong way but from what you wrote I'm getting stormfag/ loud autist vibes.

If so there's no savaging it, sorry m8. I remember falling for the "liberal girls find edgy opinions hot" meme and it pretty much tarnished my image for a while. Girls don't think that stuff is hot, unfortunately.

This. The one good thing I've experienced since breaking up is that I can appreciate qts more than I ever have before. I was with my ex from 17-20, so I'd only ever felt regular teenage lust for girls and the love i had for my ex. Now I'm single and I'm seeing hot girls everywhere I go

You should act as rational as possible and suspect the possiblity others won't. Especially females will rarely make responsible and rational choices, since society has chosen to ignor this fact it is even more up to you to plan for it and act accordingly. Very important let her move to you, show her you are in control and have other things in your live beside your female; she will be thankful to you. It is not unlikley, that she will come back but this is highly problematic, since she will start even more drama after one "success" with it. She seems highly political, which should ring all alarm bells, if present in a female, naturally they don't have this. Likley there is and was a malevolent influence on her. Love your women, but show this to her by careing and setting borders and remember some of them, sad to say, but they are beyond saveing especially with what's currently possible, make sure you don't get those.

I'm not an autist but I'll argue her lefty friends every now and then and get a kick about wearing a maga hat around my liberal town sometimes. But thats about it

I'll post a few more than

grab her by the pussy

>*giggles* "who me?!"

Accidents happen all the time. Just kill her and make it look random. Bonus points for overdose.

Alright guys youve helped alot but I have one more decision to make. Ive helped her out a lot in life. She was really depressed when she moved to my hometwon because she knew no one so I got her to adopt my uncles dog since he had a third baby. I also got her a house next to my grand aunt rent free since her neighbor is taking care of her sick father at his house. Do I attempt to rip it all out from under her and turn my family against her or just let it go peacefully? My family is fairly liberal and peaceful religious so it would take a lot of convincing to get them to fully turn on her.

come home white man (get your Euro qt user)

I've been into Asians recently including the most recent but you've got me nearly convinced to switch back to the master race