Why the fuck are liberals cool with white woman/black man but are angry when it's the other way around

why the fuck are liberals cool with white woman/black man but are angry when it's the other way around...

Other urls found in this thread:

larrybrownsports.com/tennis/richard-williams-hates-white-man/1402
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C O L I N I Z E D

B L E A C H E D

((LIBERALS))

>tfw you realize liberals and Sup Forums are both equally racist

W H I T E O U T'ED

2017 is the year we coin 'Left-wing Racism'.

We should encourage this.

that's generally other blacks, not liberals

Its more about men fucking women than race mixing. When you understand that jt makes sense.

Trying to take power away from white men

Top kek, she probably got spitroasted

C O A L = B U R N T

GREAT

WHITE

COCK

I have been noticing alot more Niggers getting upity at White Men+Black Women recently

because it's natural to be offended when the women of your race are taken from you

infuriated, even

Shes super rich, super athletic, literally needs nothing from a partner. Could choose from millions of niggers who would happily fuck her.

Chooses a reddit nerd.

He must have a cock like a fucking anaconda.

This article is outrage baiting. They're trying to promote traffic to their obscure blog

Colonial times ptsd

>35 years old

Wtf if you're going to marry a black chick atleast get one that's half your age and doesn't have a penis.

Bleached

Probably because it's never been about diversity or race mixing, it's always been about sexual domination against the White man and none of the ones pushing it will acknowledge the shallow truth.

Is there a hd version of this?

>He must have a cock like a fucking anaconda.
He is all so very tall

G E N T R I F I E D

To be fair it's niggers and not liberals that are upset by this. Black females in general don't like it when Tyrone muh diks white whores. That is one of their respectable traits.

Nah, she has the vag muscle game going on. She'll be able to squeeze your dick tighter than a dolphins asshole. No loose pussy on the Williams sisters.

You just gotta deal with the enlarged steroid clit, and the fact that if you piss her off she can beat the shit out of you.

I think, but it might be a NSFW version as well

Nah, what happened was that she grew up in a hilariously racist household and her father hates white people.

This is getting back at daddy, just like white sluts do.

WE TAKIN YO BITCHES BLACK BOI

WATCHU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

or is it... colon-ized if you're picking up what i'm putting down...

THROUGH DICK
UNITY

Because they hate being white/hate whites.

CLOROXED

my black gf is fine with black guys dating whites, but she gets upset when they go for ugly fatties (i guess cuz it makes her think either they are settling for garbage because they dont deserve wuality women or that the fatties are more attractive than she is somehow)

Even better

>not Liberals

If a Black penis isn't entering a White vagina you can guarantee there are going to be triggered Liberals not far behind.

HOW CAN BLAK BOIS EVEN COMPETE

>He still doesn't get it

Because they hate white people, but especially white men.

They want to think of us as a facet of an oppressive past, and without a future. They want this to be the reality, and don't understand when reality defies this idea.

No reason to accommodate them or apologize, ever. They want you to fail in every regard. Keep this in mind, no matter their appeals or arguments.

>still falling for FAKE NEWS in 2016

Its not liberals. Its nigger.
Look
Mellony short from Watermellony

I hate that "reality has a liberal bias" shit. Makes me want to smash someones teeth in when they say that

>Alexis Ohanian
>White

WHY HELLO, HOLD ON A SECOND

*SMACKS WALLET FULL OF CASH*

*BUILDS ENTIRE INDUSTRIES*

NOW WAIT JUST A SECOND

*MASTERS COMMUNICATION, TRANSPORTATION, AND TECHNOLOGY*

Blacks find their race ugly too. Thus rich successful blacks date and marries non-blacks.

BECAUSE THEY FUCKING KNOW THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE THEY'RE UNWILLING TO ADMIT

REEEEEE

>tfw you'll never have a bunch of black chicks milk your dick for your superior white sperm

Of course its shills.. what did i expect

They want white women taken out of the breeding pool.

HOLD ON THERE FRIEND
*GOES SHOOTING WITH FRIENDS IN THE WOODS*
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME THAT
*GETS PAYCHECK*
THAT BLACK WOMEN LIKE GREAT WHITE COCK?

Does Halle Berry really count as black though. Like she's obviously not white but I wouldn't really consider her black.

wasn't this sheboon complaining on Twitter not too long ago about race mixin n' shit

because they are as racist and huge hypocrites.

Fucking kek

heres what she looks like

>white men have lusted after, and when not offered, taken the body of Black women for centuries

How fucking delusional are these "people"? Not even black men find black women attractive.

Duh that was obvious for a long while. Far left and far right are mirror images of each other.

In the future all black wombs will be owned by white men.

The age of the Octoroon ia upon us. Get breed out black boys.

Do you expect niggers to have restraint? Or to not be hypocritical?

>I wouldn't really consider her black.

why! cus she is successful?

>what is evolutionary psychology?
>what is the higher reproductive value of women?
>what is male competition and territoriality?

This bitch secretly craves GWC

Also this

>if you teach your daughter about why black people are shit she'll fuck blacks

reddit leave

>B L E A C H E D
Kek.
They are brainwashed cuckhold zombies.

>white men find black women attractive
you racist white men lusting after our women fuck off
>whites only message whites on dating sites
>oy vey goyim why dont you message those black women you need to close the dating gap you know

I follow several black models on Instagram and they are all dating white guys.

>goddamn I love being white.jpg

What a fucking monkey.

>This is getting back at daddy

White women do that when their dad isn't around. Usually if he was a deadbeat, but even if he died or something beyond his control. The likelihood of mudsharking increases exponentially if she's not desirable to white chads for whatever reason. All it takes is a few deviations, and she'll throw all of her narcissism and and insecurity on black men instead of white men. It's probably better for whites in the big picture.

However, a father figure not being around is more likely with black girls. But one thing I can't understand, its like the metrics shift in terms of sexual market value. The black chicks who go in for white men are often bigly desirable. Many white men would say Serena isn't desirable, but I would bleach and bring home to racist famm immediately if she wasn't so much older than me, if I could. I don't know why the SMV variation exists though, but when I see a black qt. with a white guy, she's very rarely below a 7/10. Compare that to white women and black guys, it's rare for those roasties to be a 7 or above.

i like that one

>tfw no black crustie gf to go to punk rock shows and listen to danny brown while we shoot up H

why live lads?

Sad!

> Tennis is a prejudice game. Well, I’m Black and I’m prejudiced, very prejudiced. I’ll be always prejudiced as the White man. The White man hated me all my life and I hate him. That’s no secret. I’m not even an American, it just so happens that I was born in America. People are prejudiced in tennis. I don’t think Venus or Serena was ever accepted by tennis. They never will be. But if you get some little White no good trasher in America like Tracy Austin or Chris Evert who cannot hit the ball, they will claim this is great.

Why is the writer of this article not called and fired for blatant racism.

End the double standard

I wonder what the ratio is of rich black women to white men as rich black is to white women.

It feels like almost all rich black women date white guys.

It's not "liberals" in general who are mad. Most liberals, even SJWs, are pro-WMBW. I think it's mostly butthurt black women who are insecure about their own attractiveness who are against this.

Our (you)'s came back. Didn't expect that.

Happy new year brah

SET SAIL FOR GREAT WHITE MALE!

What a piece of shit nigger scumbag'

larrybrownsports.com/tennis/richard-williams-hates-white-man/1402

They hate everything about white men

Sup Forums couldn't be more racist if they tried.

The only terms they can possibly think in is race.

Did you ever see that piece of shit movie where she showed her tits?

I'd like to see a still of that if any of you bros have that get.

Is this the thread where I can admit to fucking a negress?

They absolutely love the GWC. You don't even have to be particularly fit and they'll compare you to greek gods.

Race mixing is still bad though.

what's that amount to, $1.05? git dat paypuh gurrrrlllll

>Mexico
Wait, ¿qué?
Is she a Colonized Mexican Black, or is it some marathon shit?

Your you addiction is degenerate.

it's quite funny, the types of white women that go out with niggers are usually trash. i think heidi klum and that dutch model are the only exceptions.

but the black women who go out with white men are usually the most beautiful in the black community.

THICC

I'm an internet Nazi but I would totally bang her.

I went to nearly all-black schools growing up and the black girls used to randomly run their nails down my back in the hallway and ask to be splits on my dick.

wish i could get a taste of that ass once, cuckit founder would be ok with it

Face it Pol White purity can't win against giant asses. National pride will be supplanted by the booty industrial complex. Butts will be in control of the global eccoomies and there is nothing we can do about it. Instead of one flag under god it will be one flag under ass.

swordfish, and they are lopsided af

>be nerdy white dude in Army
>get dragged to clubs and bars by coworkers on the weekends
>all i want to do is play LOL and marry a white qt
>every black chick wants my dick in clubs
>all my coworkers go back with less money while I get to fuck negresses
Feels bad man

>tfw bleaching is a gud feel
>tfw racist as well

How do we navigate this existentially troubled cognitive dissonance?

It was j-just a pleasant surprise user.

(you)'s are so much better than gay little dotted lines imo

I have. Infact tonight. And i may just go out and get another cutie

You should them around Caribbean latinos.

>omg I love spanish guyyysss :)
>speak some Spanish for me pappppiii

It's too easy.

fugggg :DD

Kek they arent though. Black girls chimp the fuck out when a guy doesnt choose them