>Atheists BTFO Christianity into a corner
>Remove literally as much as they can of it from western civ
>Leave a vacuum
>Islam moves in
>Islam does what it does best
>Eventually gets so bad Christians fight back
>Atheists use it to claim all religion is violent
>Atheists eradicate all religions
>Atheists leave Jews because atheists themselves are cucks who believe the holohoax meme
>Jews are only religion left

Inb4 im a butthurt christian, literally just discussed this with an atheist that the entire reason Muslims are allowed in is so they can finally shitcan religion once and for all, the atheists 'want' the Islamic violence.

I am atheist and agree, religion is a necessity for the majority of the population and christianity is the best for that

The smartest Jews are atheists themselves, this doesn't make sense.

Fuck off, Jews are the first ones on the chopping block.
>Pull all support from Israel
>Let Muslims and Jews duke it out, Muslims win.
>Glass the entire Middle East in response
>Christianity is done away with because logic is far superior to mindless belief.

>leaves vacuum
>normies are exposed to meme magic
>all normies (all blacks are objectively normies) are bred out
>we expose the holohoax meme
>first holocaust

Are they?

God forbid you put a christmas tree in public anywhere without a fucking kike suing someone over it to have it removed, but is anyone complaining about menorahs? is anyone even 'allowed' to complain about them? christianity is getting BTFO for the sake of jews who remain untouchable, and you would have to be blind not to see it.

>holocaust 2: Islamic boogaloo
>KEK rules the earth
>interstellar travel is perfected
>we get news and happenings to please KEK with

>logic
Logic says that everything is subjective and relative. It doesn't make any difference if whites are replaced by browns or if islam dominates the earth. Prove me wrong.

And Christians aren't? I think you're missing something here, bro.

>Christians fight back

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The only things christards do is suck kike on a stick cock.

The day atheists realize they're actively helping jews is the day it rains gold.

>atheist leave jews alone because they are cucked

kek

you are literally describing what Christians have been doing for thousands of years

kill yourself christcuck

No joke. Repent. Give yourself to Kek.

A true atheist knows Jews are the ones who incited nearly every war in human history.
You're not atheist.

whites where kicked out of almost 2 entire continents

This, fuck the kikes. They're the ones that coopted the athiest movement from people like Dawkins and replaced them with sentient potatoes like feminists and nu-males.

>I am atheist

No I think atheists are freelance idiots just lacking in a certain sphere of awareness and too egotistical and lacking in humility to know it.

You cannot convince me that any modern religion is correct. Arguing the notion of god is fine, as we don't' have information to make a coherent answer, But assuming any religion today is correct is borderline delusional. Religion was useful for a time when you could easily fool people and use that to create a socially cohesive society, that time is ending and we need a better method

Atheists in the US vote almost exactly the same as the Jews do. Fuck fedoras.

Mudslimes would kill every atheist before any Christian. Why would atheist side with islam?.

This is nonsense