If you could magically speak directly into the minds of the rulers of your country 100 years ago, for just 10 seconds...

If you could magically speak directly into the minds of the rulers of your country 100 years ago, for just 10 seconds, what would you tell them about?
If you like, you can also beam in sounds and imagery while you're speaking for the 10 seconds as well.

Tell them about the Jewish menace and show them pictures from Israel.

What the heck am I looking at, OP?

>4141
4: D
1: A
>DADA
Is this an American university campus? Some kind of protest? What's up with this coal-burner galore?

Texas passed a campus-carry law, so university students in Austin protested by carrying dildos for some reason.

The middle east is full of oil, but also retards called "muslims," do not spare them. I would show twin tours and execution videos.

I need to go back a little more than 100 years to stop the Federal Reserve.

100 years ago, so who is that, like Woodrow Wilson? Well shit, he was a mega progressive. I'd rather choose JFK 50 years ago and say "in 2042 America will be nonwhite if you get assassinated, don't do the Dallas rally in '63

That way that fuck LBJ and Ted Kennedy would have never ruined our nation with the Immigration Act of '65

they have da-da issues

Never forget who you are, not all men are created equal, the Christendom must unite against Communism and Islam

I'd show them pictures of an entirely Arab Germany, non-passing MtF trans people, and the millions dead from Islamic conquest and terrorism.

Stay out of WW1
Keep the White Australia Policy

I would tell them that everything went wrong and that the jew, niggers and sandniggers need to be kept at bay.

E N D T H E F E D

Hitler will be right. Gas the kikes! Race war now!

I'd would tell them that Hitler was right, and that they need to make sure Steve Irwin doesn't do any stingray episodes.

Texas here, the California-tier students at UT wanted to protest a new law that allowed concealed carry on campus (because here we prefer to shoot back, not curl up in a ball and die). In their infinite wisdom and apparent vast intellect, these future leaders of our country felt the most effective way to get rid of the law was to buy (in bulk) boxes of giant dildos to hand-out carry around campus in protest. Their impotent and dysfunctional campaign was called "Cocks Not Glocks" if I remember correctly. I know, you're probably surprised, it didn't work.

>If you could magically speak directly into the minds of the rulers of your country 100 years ago, for just 10 seconds, what would you tell them about?
>If you like, you can also beam in sounds and imagery while you're speaking for the 10 seconds as well.

Make peace through violence. Win.

I would tell them: Your only salvation is through Multiculturalism. Breed with the rest of man kind to save yourselves from the hell of demonic whiteness.

make sure you send blacks back and don't let women vote

End the fed. Join the Nazis. Gas the kikes. Ship niggers back.

>you guys probably have a better handle on this than myself, good luck and don't get jewed too hard

Clearly, you have already done this user. Curse you!

Don't let in any immigrants, and finish off killing the abos

I would pay good money to see that slut gape her hairy pussy with that nigger dildo. Good money indeed...

Jews, the frankfurt school, post modernism. I'd beam sounds and images of popular culture as well as from academia into their heads to drive the point home about the level of degeneracy and anti-western, anti-white sentiment.