Henry Rollins is hard as fuck

Henry Rollins is hard as fuck lads, let's admit it.

A true gun-controller is against all guns, not pretending to be against guns, (for the people) like Libtards and gun grabbers, (then you worship guns in the government's hands) but Henry Rollins is against all guns, and he's not afraid to say it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
youtu.be/dt6PWuvlNhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's so edgy

>be strong
>no guns
>weak cowards break into house with gun
>rape my wife and daughter at gunpoint
>whole family gets slaughtered before my eyes
>as they point the gun towards me my last thoughts are "at least i had more brains"
>brains get splattered across the wall

>gets shot
>dies

He can try to fight tyranny with punk music and his fists all he likes.

Henry Rollins is a fucking child

>tfw we are the real rocknroller punks

fuck this commie goobly gook

You can be as brave as you want but if you have no gun some coward is still going to shoot you in the face. I don't know what point Henry Rollins is trying to make, but he's retarded.

The British Empire shaped the world we know today. Now knives are banned so people in Shitain get punched and kicked to death by Muslims or gutted because criminals don't respect the law. So when Lee Rigby got beheaded in the street in broad daylight all the smart people of London could do was stand around waiting for cops.

>get attacked by a pack of 10+ savage niggers.
>called weak because I shoot them to protect myself
Fuck you.

>The strong don't need guns

Yeah. Fuck the elderly, the infirm, and the handicapped. Tyrone can mug and rape them into a coma.

Thanks for the input buff tattooed guy who's rich and lives in a nice neighborhood.

Someone needs to shoot his ass, see how strong he acts after being shot

>most of his work is fucking military shows

This guy is only popular with 16 wannabe hardcover kids. Punk is dead and had been for decades. Rollins is embarrassing. His outlook on the world is that of a pissed off edgy teenager.

I don't even know speaks out of their ads more, him or Jello

>strongest smartest man in the world
>shoot him
Gun wins :^)

Why does this faggot keep coming up?

For a numale, I guess that is the ultimate act of courage?

Henry Rollins never beat someone to death with his helmet

natural selection in work i guess. won't be too long before the nigger gangs kill him, especially now they know he's not armed

>hard as fuck
>pic from 20 years ago
Rollins is a crybaby who lifts and wrote "poetry" for suburban wannabe toughguys in the 90's.
And this is coming from someone who likes both Black Flag and the Rollins Band.

Not a real quote.

>The small, old, weak and infirm do not have the right to effective means of self-defense

>Thanks for the input buff tattooed guy who's rich and lives in a nice neighborhood.
Don't forget his weak armed bodyguards

Typically leftist virtue signalling. Taking a radical stance that is impossible to back up realistically but appeals to hippy shit. Replace guns with anything that is scary or evil (drugs, violence, hate, discrimination, fuck even cars) and it's all the fucking same

Fun fact. Rollins and his friend were mugged by Blacks back in the 90s. They shot and killed the friend in front of him. Rollins also went to a Black-majority school where he was bullied and bashed by Blacks every day.

Did he really call cops & soldiers cowards? My veteran grandpa could probably still kick his ass, cosndering that Rollins is just an angry little manlet.

He acts as if soldiers don't fight against other armed soldiers. That's not weak. That's called being prepared. You do go into a gun fight without a gun.

Henry Rollins is a mongoloid retard, just look at his stupid monkey face. What a cuck

>against all guns
good luck with that

Bet he'll look great when he's stabbed.

If I wasn't on my phone I'd fogging go full autistic. Count yourself lucky.

Isn't he that faggot who played in that shitty band and bullied a teenager during an interview? This guy has a small penis what else could account for such irrational anger?

>urban youth comes up to you in an alley
>he pulls a gun and says "yo empty them pockets"
>respond to him with "You need more brains."
>he puts the gun to your face and says "I ain't playin', nigga"
>stand up straight, flex your muscles, cross your arms and say "You're a fucking coward."

Guess what happens next?

What a faggot. Not much else to say. Hope a marine beats the fuck out of him in a bar somewhere.

More like annoying as fuck desu baka senpai.

>Less Condoms more brains.The Strong don't need sex. Casual sex is the tool of the weak. If you are a slut or a man whore you are a fucking coward

He died strong and brave, the criminals live with being a coward. They will die eventually and no one will remember them or care about their pathetic lives.

There is more to life then just our lives.

Everybody gets on the floor and does the dinosaur?

How many gunless dead faggots do you remember?

>when you kill your enemies they win: the post
Had to double-check the flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

Fucking gay

Guns you got to love thrm

He plays a white supremacist that raped the main character's mom in Son's of Anarchy

>die armies all gone
> at least we weren't cowards
>get taken over and no one remembers you

Happiness is a warm gun, as they say. :)

2016 and you still watch TV?

his music sucked and thats the cold hard truth

Disarm the government!

Proxy poster/numale redditor

Also faggot OP

Sage

I miss the old Henry

The faggot rides again!!!

Seriously homo. No one is being convinced by your insipid shit posting.
Continually posting a washed up singer won't help

I wish a nigger would kill him

The answer is-- die like a cuck libtard, which is exactly what Henry Rollins friend did, when they were attacked and "SHOT" by some criminal scum back in the day.

He literally lost a friend to murder, right before his eyes, and neither he nor his friend had a firearm to defend their lives.

I guess he is embracing his cowardice and helplessness in some kind of psychological delusion, or other disorder due to his grief and inability to deal with it. (by spewing out his hate at anybody who is not helpless like him)

If everyone on earth destroyed their guns I would literally become the emperor of planet earth...And I would be a ruthless emperor

Wow the ultimate cuck. This is really well worded cuckholdry. I recommend you apply for a job with Glen Beck.

If every gun on earth was destroyed... I'd make a bunch of money building guns.

He isn't afraid to suck a cock either

This guys best friend literally got shot in the face by a nigger while Henry ran away and cried if he was packing guns instead of trying to look buff for his cum daddy his gay friend may still be alive. This guy is an a grade cuck!

I'd like to see how this fuck would react if a pack of niggers broke into house and started raping his wife or daughter in front of him.

you know fuck guns and police and shit, those are for cowards

The meek shall inherit the earth then.

Dues vult.

>watch how this skinny geek can kill a macho badass with this one simple trick

it is understandable why hes mad. we shouldn't appease the neanderthals of the current age but instead we should embrace the future of the GUN CARRYING BETA MALE!

get scared and stay scared

A funny test for such opinions is to put such a man in a real combat situation. The kind with multiple enemies that are not just standing around for him to pick off at his leisure. The kind who know how to use cover and deceive their opponents.

In his cowardly, mind the gun solves all. But when he has a gun as well as the people he fights, his inner bitch comes right out and you discover he can't fire a shot quick enough for some reason.

But all that talk about bravery. Only when he was with big friends or sure to win a fight against the average working stiff.

Such big talk naturally comes from cowardly men. He likes being the bully. He likes having the final say. Put him somewhere that he has no control, he gets quite and small in the blink of an eye.

It's almost as common as breathing but it still is not courage.

Fuck that. Everyone and their grandmother should be given a complimentary shotgun.

Henrietta Rollins Queen of the SJW punkrock scene

NO ITS WORSE

>IF YOUR ENIMIES KILL YOU, YOU WIN

MESSAGE TO ALL YOU Sup Forums PUSSIES FROM HENRY ROLLINS HIMSELF:
youtu.be/dt6PWuvlNhM

>that pic

Really made me think.

He's doesn't have a wife or kids, and his best "not gay lover" friend literally got shot by Blacks in front of him during a robbery.

Jesus, mobileposter. Check your shit before you post.

How are women supossed to protect themselves from the strong men?

Countdown until this guy needs to call the cops and this quote bites him in the ass.

>Henry Rollins is a fucking child

And not a very smart one.

>2016
>not talking jello out your ads.

What about magic?

>If you are a cop or a soldier, then you are a fucking coward

Is this shit real?

This dude is getting really fucking annoying with his marketing gimmick intellectualism.

Holy fuck, this is perfect.

When you kill your enemies, they win

>There is more to life then just our lives.

Okay, then kill yourself. Clearly your life has no value to you.