Almost 2017

Why haven't you fucked a nigress yet?

Because they look like shit.

Why haven't you fucked a chimpanzee yet?

She has a top tier ass.
Shame about everything else though.

Bestiality isn't my thing.

Because 50% of them have herpes

because there are still white women and wheat fields

>how can white men even compete with the Big Brazilian Cock?

by not competing in brazilian beauty comps (tranny)

you mean cotton fields

i'm straight

>wheat
>not toxic

Stop falling for the grain jew.

I did and I got herpes.True story.

bcuz im black and we only go for white wimmins

black women, the only females who black men won't fuck.

you fell for the gluten free jew .. only the sand and jungle jews have problems with wheat products

thread is full of gay manlets who can't handle strong black women

Wheat came to europe from the middle east.

which would you fuck?

I just did.

Best blowjob ever.

>Wheat came to europe from the middle east.

It was developed in the Ukraine.

I have. They ride dick like you wouldn't believe.

Best blowjob I ever got was from black girl also.

She had a whole new technique I never seen before and could deepthroat a dick right, with eh mouth closed, not just gag on it.

i dont want AIDS

>Ukraine
>Not being middle eastern
lol

dont want herpes.

I have. I spent two years in Africa and fucked a heap of them. 10/10 do recommend tbqhwyf

I just did :^D

My mom is now married to a decent fellow of her age (my biological father is a fucking wigger)... this fellow have a son which attended our reveillon with his wife and child. He is white and her wife is a nigger.

While he got wasted on belgic beer, i went to help her with something.. 10 mins after i was humping her dry at the guest bathroom ^^

Feels nice to cuck a racemixer

Kek endorses the cucking of race traitors!

Praise Him!

Why haven't you fucked a tranny yet?*

I did, it was good -

one thing tho: black pussy smells strooooooong, black chicks need to watch out for that. clean yo pussies

> Ukraine
> middle east
American education

doesn't mean they consumed it as a regular diet

Why are blacks so thicc?

I have mixed feelings regarding this picture.

I did.

I have a conservative loyal qt black gf, ask a race traitor anything

>(need to clean pussies)
they thought white boi dicks were related to "bleach" and sheeeit. ..ps your license plate has been snapped and you'll have to pay the toll ..fucking race traitor pos

It's an inherited condition of some sort, can't remember the name though.

do you prefer a mass shallow ditch or an oven?!

Because black pussy smells like a room full of dead otters.

also, fuck you traitor pos

I have a conservative loyal qt Asian gf and I'll take an oven please.

I fucked a few. A lot actually love white guys if you can believe that. Theyre cool actually. Not the boogeywomen these nazis will have you believe.

m dick is too small to go through those giant cheeks and fuck her right in the pussy

the only question remains, how do *you know what black pussy smells like?! *suspicious stare*

dont want aids

Little white boy is mad he cant get himself a loyal girl, dating blacks is the best thing ive ever done

Enjoy your bloated stomach, bad skin and diarrhea you Luddite

I have fucked a qt college nigress, and i have herpes now

I have literally never seen a genuine African female here in boganville.

I wouldn't have sex with one anyway, as I don't find black skin attractive.

I've seen poos, and I've fucked them. Brown is as far as I'll go.

Because they're only hot if you search the whole internet for the top 1%

In real life they're always ugly

duh. just cut off the tip, you silly nigger.

No black people where I grew up, only whites and hispanics. By the time I started moving around there were basically no black girls on OKcupid (my only form of getting laid for years).

I woud have dated/smashed a nice white-washed nigress, the opportunity never arised. Now I am married.

Wouldn't the blacks be jealous, oh they're too busy running away from the scene of the crime. Be the scene of the crime of bailing on a relationship with a woman especially if it involves a baby.. or otherwise, they are experts at running away from responsibilities.

Itt: degeneracy

lmao, it's always funny when anons try to talk shit not knowing who they're talking to .. wigger please, I get hit on by literally 3/4 of every sista that I meet (clean cut city white boy with some fashion sense and ability to maintain eye contact is all it takes for black girls to get wet..

Why do you have to fuck a black person in the first place, aren't we constantly told that we're fucking them over, or is that what they want us to do when it comes down to it? *tongue in cheek*

>be year ago
>neighbor lives above me
>don't talk to him because autist and anti-social
>be weekend before Valentines day
>shooting the shit about "haha no dates we're losers right?"
>decide I should pick up some beers and extend friendship
>go to store and come back
>he isn't there but an attractive young black woman I've never seen before is pacing outside our apartment complex and smoking a cigarette
>walk past her and go inside and drop off beers, decide fuck it I'm going to talk to her
>go back outside and introduce myself, ask if I can bum a cig
>doesn't have another one but allows me to share the rest of hers
>talk for a couple minutes and she says "so you got drinks?" clearly heard bottles clacking
>embarrassed because slob but she comes inside and doesn"t seem instantly dissuaded
>end up talking for hour and a half, actually have some things in common, both spent time in group shelters
>eventually ask how she came to know neighbor above me who she was waiting for
>says she bummed a cigarette off him after walking back from Catholic church near by
>tell her I'd been meaning to get back into going to church and ask if she wants to go together
>initially hesitiant, nobody has probably asked her this before and she complies
>we set date and time for Sunday Feb 14th

Continue?

>dating blacks is the best thing i ever done..
You're a fucking racist black supremacists.

Oops, i forgot you weren't white..

sounds too white trashy already. No dont continue.

>spent time in group shelters
>has messy apartment
>flirts with niggers

You need to get your life together, man.

>tfw fucked a half gypsy

Sure...

Yeah, i tried that. She was quite pretty, but man, she was big when she stripped off, thicc and then some.
First date we went to the cinema. As she sat down, she pulled her trousers down so I could finger her, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. It was a horror flick too, so there's blood and guts and screams in my peripheral vision while she's telling me how romantic it is to have a couple of fingers in her.
Sweet but very dim. She was my one and only black girl, I was (she said) her first white guy. I was pretty skeptical it would go anywhere. Then I found out she had a kid, and thought nah, sod that.

Is this a blog? you know greentexting implies that you're making a point? literally reached to the end and you're rounding it off with aranging a date.. i'm so happy for you but what the fuck xD

FU

Point of thread is nigress, no?

>next day get hair cut, looking fresh af
>she lived near by so just waiting outside for her to come by and walk/drive over
>5 minutes go by, then 10, finally 15
>decide fuck this
>get in car and drive to local mall to get some lunch and just clear my mind, also if she showed up it's not like I was waitinf forever like an obedient puppy
>fucking sandwich maker brings up Valentines and asks if I have date
>tell her no "heh heh"
>don't really take being blown off too seriously since I abandoned connections to people years ago
>several days after pulling into my apartment complex and see her up the street
>she timidly waves and I think "oh shit, can't avoid her"
>assumed she blew me off just because, because that's probably something I would do

That's not herpes, riding bareback you will get some germs on your sensitive little pee pee. It's just a rash, go see a doctor just in case.