Right now...

Right now, a very small fraction of the US is out partying in the most expensive clubs and going to the most expensive restaurants with all of their elite friends.

They will then return to their gigantic estates and fall into a euphoric slumber knowing that life for them is and always will be good and exciting.

What a feeling it must be to look forward to things like new years eve, knowing that you can do whatever you want.

All i want to do is not wake up every time i go to sleep.

Hang in there user

We at pol are here for you despite our shitposts

Only cucks give up on the world FAGGOT

have you considered suicide?

earth's crowded anyway

Sounds like a personal problem. There are plenty of people who feel just as you do.

You don't wanna die, stop being a faggot and grow up already.

i just constantly feel like im missing out, thats all

there's no pride in being better than someone else, only in being better than who you were yesterday. if you place your goals outside of yourself, you'll never achieve them. instead of thinking "if only i had the nice things that those people had", think "it is possible for me to turn on all of this negative energy in me and become someone who i do not recognize."

you must die and be reborn. pull up the anchor of personality up and forget your name, drift away into the womb of chaos.

what if ive been shooting heroin for 9 months and about to get evicted from my apartment in 5 days and will be homeless in the dead of winter?

yea

remember that shooting at a mosque? yeahh..oh no pity if that will happen again

>life for them is and always will be good and exciting.
Assumptions.

sounds cool. get ready for an adventure that might change you into something you like. learn to like the suck. i walked 2500 miles across the USA with a backpack sleeping in ditches.

head south with as much necessary supplies as you can probably just a backpack and clothes or something. do what you can.

if this were heaven or hell, we'd feel free to do anything, butt it's only the doubt that it's either that restrains us.

have fun. use your time to get ready to head out. pretend it's the apocalypse or something.

Only 9 months?! Quit the shit and go the fuck home. Go to fucking rehab. Just don't go to jail. I fell into it from 17-21, I went outpatient, moved back in w my mom while I went to school and now have a degree and 4 years clean. Fuck heroin man. Change your fucking number and never talk to anyone who uses ever again, they feel like shit for using and will want you to relapse to make there fucking inability to give it up seem reasonable.

as long as you have health you can be happy

been to rehab 9 times this aint my first rodeo been off and on for 10 years

Suboxone.

i used while i was on that and then it was harder to get off the subs than the heroin. never again

Vivtrol and stay the fuck on it for a a year or two

Maybe you should use the internet for something useful instead of posting off topic threads on a board that you feel too comfortable on.

We're not your friends. Delete this.

Hmm how did you use on suboxone? Suboxone was a godsend for me.. no cravings no withdrawal. Two months taper and clean ever since. No struggle with withdrawal for me coming off. I did counseling and stuff too though throughout. NA was helpful too in the beginning when my emotions were all fucking crazy

C'est la vie. You don't get to experience life the way a millionaire can, but there's plenty that you still get to experience that isn't complete shit. It could always be worse, and it could always be better. Depends on how you look at it

hmm, funny cause here i am having conversations with people in this thread and youre the only one bitching about it.

i just still had cravings to pick up while on it was all

>All i want to do is not wake up every time i go to sleep.
I laughed, I don't know if I was meant to. I know that feel too much, mang.

You are, and you are not. Try to remember that in most relationships and displays of happiness there is only about 5% authenticity, and 95% peacocking.

Also, the deck is stacked, legacies are the typical winners in this game, anyone else coming out ahead is atypical. In this respect you are less alone than you think, even though it feels a lot like being totally alone.

Choose better, avoid complications from outside influences, try to not compare what you know of yourself to what you only see that others show you. Beautiful and happy people tend to also be the ugliest and most fucked up humanity has to offer. Want better, do something you can be proud of, like contributing; maybe doing some volunteering, which will foster a sense of self-worth, purpose, and gratitude from other people that will respect you. Just an idea.

How did you use on subs? It has naloxone in it, in order so you can't get high for at least 24 hours after taking a dose. Unless you mean you still had cravings and would wait until the subs wore off to shoot up. Then I know what you mean. Suboxone didn't work for me, methadone did. As well as therapy for under lying issues which caused me to use in the first place. I was on maintainence for awhile which some people say "isn't really being sober" but nevertheless I was off dope and able to hold a job and keep my life intact. Then I weaned down, detoxed completely in the hospital, and been completely clean for 3+ years.

A piece of advice I can give you is to stop feeling like you're missing out by not partying or being rich. I used to feel these things as well, but I realized none of that slot matters. Truly, money doesn't make you happy. It might make you less stressed especially if you're struggling right now. But getting clean would help financially, since all your money wouldn't be going to H. And partying is just empty, and will leave you empty, since most people don't give a fuck about you. I don't say that to make you feel worse, it's just that people are shallow pieces of shit; that's just a fact. They're all for show, and have no substance, especially the type you find in clubs. Basically, you're not missing out on anything important. Just focus on yourself and getting yourself better.

less about partying and more about seeing the world and experiencing things