Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-job9wwKPM
youtu.be/PlwGiSaukvY
youtube.com/watch?v=CPQ3LOpcBOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alex is cool

He's too fat and bald for me to watch him

Did you watch his Alien video?
Holy crap, talk about some redpill bombs.

I watched this again yesterday. A reminder that Alex Jones has done good things.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-job9wwKPM

Its a good one tonight.

>Alien Covenants

CNN 3,262 watching now
195 likes 128 Dislikes
ALEX JONES 11,704 watching now
2062 likes 46 dislikes

Damn, the fat man left.

This is new year's eve. This says a lot about the viewership senpai. Oh well.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALEX JONES IS A ZIONIST FEAR MERCHANT.

I am now.

>yfw Alex fires you for reporting on Pizzagate and now all you have is alcohol and hate

Very good from what I caught. Cool alien review.

MOVE BITCH
GET OUT THE WAY

>the night Julian went on permanent vacation
So classy Alex

youtu.be/PlwGiSaukvY
youtu.be/PlwGiSaukvY
youtu.be/PlwGiSaukvY
youtu.be/PlwGiSaukvY
Stop watching Alex Jones. He's a disinfo agent at best and a retard at worst

Some are speculating that it wasn't a classic "firing" so much as a spinning-off of his skills into his own branding. He may actually start his own show and take off in his own right. Watch and let's see. He and Alex (from what I've heard) did not have a falling out. They're still very much in contact and on good terms.

youtube.com/watch?v=CPQ3LOpcBOE

Is that really biggs? What the fuck is that thing?

OY VEY GOY SUPPORT ISRAEL AND I SWEAR THE COLLAPSE IS COMING ANYDAY NOW. THE CELEBRITIES ARE GOING TO NEW ZEALAND TO SURVIVE THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA

>tfw no one invites me to any cool NYE parties
>tfw on pol on NYE
>tfw alex jones is my only nye buddy
>tfw
Pls antarcticans come to the surface and end this shit.

Kek

Survival

s
h
i
e
l
d

Super male vitality nascent iodine filters

>Alex Jones gets Trump in because AJ was dropping red pills left and right
>media goes all out on Alex Jones
>"HEHE GUISE, ALEX JONES IS DISINFO XDDDDDDDD"

This is getting old, stop it.

>Tom Hanks, you're a dinosaur in a red cape

holy shit... btfo...

(((CNN))) BTFO.

Alex Jones is a fucking idiot who doesn't tell the truth - not to mention his connections to Stratfor. He has been spouting crazy doomsday prophecies for a while now and he has been wrong every single time

>mfw i realized the only cool NYE party would be the one i host,
>mfw i hate drunk people in my house

Wrong.

That shows a joke i watched a bit absolute DEGENERATE CRINGE dont even give them the views by ironically watching.

This is pretty funny. Alex is just throwing the bantz at establishment cucks.

True. He's so desperate to appeal to Israel and he has said that Hollywood is run by the Arabs.

That's what to happens when Alex lets you go

our guy

>Alex Jones is a fucking idiot who doesn't tell the truth
Which is why most things he has said has come true. Which is why most things he has said, the Media is just starting to admit.

>He has been spouting crazy doomsday prophecies for a while now and he has been wrong every single time
So has every single other person. Look at what the U.S is trying to do with Russia. If it weren't for Alex Jones, there'd be U.S forces in right on the border of Russia as we speak.

>"Trump is real, yay, Trump is getting rid of all the globalists, we're saved!! White people are saved!! and so is the West!"
>"Alex Jones is bad, and no one should listen to him, but Trump is going to save us!"

These two contradict each other. Trump listens to AJ, Putin listens to AJ.

yes

>there'd be U.S forces in right on the border of Russia as we speak.
There'd be U.S forces right on*

>So has every single other person. Look at what the U.S is trying to do with Russia. If it weren't for Alex Jones, there'd be U.S forces in right on the border of Russia as we speak.
Wrong. He is a fear monger. Do you know how many times he has asserted that the dollar was just about to collapse and that you should buy gold - just so happens to be through his associates of course. Even this year he stated that Hollywood Illuminati bigshots were moving to New Zealand to survive a bioweapon with the intention of wiping out 90% of humanity. Everything he says whitewashes what Israel does - his insistence on making excuses for them makes we wonder who props him up to begin with

when you buy silver survival seeds, storable food and bitcoin you have the last laugh

m8, post all the shit you want, I'm a bipolar, suicidal loner, but you crazy schizo fucks always make me feel better about myself with all of your cross-thread linking and wailing about disinfo every single time someone makes a thread that mentions Alex Jones

honestly, you making all of these posts in an attempt to disparage a lowly water filter salesman, all in order to change political opinions on a Mongolian throat-singing board, makes me question whether or not you've even considered what the fuck you're doing

Right here bb

Happy New Years mang

>"Trump is real, yay, Trump is getting rid of all the globalists, we're saved!! White people are saved!! and so is the West!"
>"Alex Jones is bad, and no one should listen to him, but Trump is going to save us!"
>These two contradict each other. Trump listens to AJ, Putin listens to AJ.
This.

Sup Forums's meme power is unmatched. If people could see Alex Jones for what he is then we could arrive at some real redpills and that would eventually spread throughout the internet

The Chinese. The Chinese run Hollywood and abuse the poor, poor, jew studio execs

Who is this fucking kid on the screen? Underage b&

Alex Jones Jr

>105177693
if you posted a link, there might be a few more dislikes

I did faggot see OP.

He provides his own speculation at times, but it's easy to tell when he's doing it and has began to announce when he starts doing it.
But ultimately he gives solid info about current events

muh NATZI COLABORATOR

UGGHH

Alex jones has lost the plot
trying that hard to make all these habbenings seem like you are gonna die
hes getting "DNS" attacks too thats why his views are low
and that owen clown is just as dumb lol
never would say this but the chicks are actually better to watch
oh and hes a IDF shill

His comments on geopolitics - especially when it comes to the middle east - are way, way off. Pretty much all of his sponsors are Jews.

>ruining a humble water filter merchants life
user why are you so cruel

lmao what was that video with alex flying through the ceiling.

If you look at it the Muslims are the ones causing the shit happening in the Middle-East
Only Stormcucks would side with Muslims instead of Jews

I want to find what that video as well

lmao what was that video with alex flying through the ceiling.

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

>what

youtu.be/PlwGiSaukvY
Just watch the video f.a.m.

>pussy anal dildo

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

>linking a stoned Palestine supporter
why?

Are facts too much for your tiny dichotomy riddled brain. What the hell has Palestine done to the US?

Nothing
But it's a shitty Muslim hellhole that should be wiped out and the existence of Israel aids in this

tl;dr it cunt its 2 hours

aliens? wtf alex

>alien is a series to make alien real

Man, he goes off the deep end a lot.

Real vid starts at 45 mins and not everything can be TL;DR'd

This is a rant is pretty fucking off-the-chain

j-j-just try

>DUDE, ALIENS

god i love this man. i believe him entirely.

I'll happily agree with this and lend my support to the Jewish genocide of Palestinians the day US citizens stop paying $2 for every $1 Israeli citizens pay on their own military.

The US acts like a vassal state of Israel, mostly due to ZOG infiltration in the US. It isn't though.

Oh my fucking god is he actually talking about some fucking Reptilian shit? Jesus Christ Alex

>Palestine does nothing to the US
>Israel betrays the U.S. innumerable times, attacks its ships, steals its nuclear material, sells it technology to the U.S, buys up politicians and overall treats you like its bitch
>durr lets kill da palis cos they're muslims.

Hes dropping redpills on ayys

what the fuck am i watching? alex jones review movies while at the same time talking about the mutating global elite annunaki?

no wonder this guy is popular, this is pure kino.

To me nothing will beat him crashing the yound turks live broadcast.

G-Guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Ryan Dawson is a hell of a lot more informative than Alex "it's da Jesuits, it's da Catholics, it's da Freemasons not the Jews!" Jones.

Right as he gets main stream credibility he has blow his load on red pills the plebs can't handle.

Never change Alex never change

I interpreted your post as if he's redpilling aliens. Sending his signals through space.

>sells its technology to China

Why isn't everyone? A better question is who isn't watching.

the final red pill

Don't kneejerk at it just listen he's just pondering where life came from without inserting creationist bullshit

They should pay us protection costs
Muslims are ruining the West and deserve death and our wrath more than anyone

>ALEX JONES IS A ZIONIST

Flavor testing with baby parts. What better way to bring in the current year!

I'm watching Fox News' comfy Time Square coverage.

Humble water filter merchant.

We actually WANT this, it means the world is going back to normal. This guy is like a cultural barometer, if he starts being consistently right about things, it means something is very wacky.

Nice to see AJ is back to his reptilian hunting, fluoride fearing insane self.

thats not hard jones is legit off the planet

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
2017 YEAR OF AWAKENING
THIS IS THE INFO WAR, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
KEKEKEKEKEK

>Alex jones
>rapefart

"I fully support the Jewish state of Israel" - Alex Jones.

By the way, I'm not blaming Jews/Israel for everything and nor does Dawson but when you ignore Israel forever there's a lot of stuff to catch up on

Where are the isis fighters moving on the v?
Lame

CIA posted ayy related tweet yesterday.

SHADILAYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOS BROTHERS