You shouldn't be able to have kids unless you have all 3

1. A paid off house with enough rooms to accommodate the children
2. 2 million liquid
3. A trust fund set up to give your child 100k/year the day they turn 20

>no one except the global elite should have kids

how do you intend to have a labor force if only the elite can afford to reproduce?

Let me guess...You just turned 20 and your poor af parents need to move in with you. Notice the lack of a question mark.

Has sauce on this loo ever been posted?

What's wrong with this? It ensures on the best past on their genes.

Number 3 needs a revision. Any 20 year old who ends up with 100k on their birthday is going to do something stupid and irresponsible with it. It just become a pick in general. I used to work in Bethesda, made up entirely of those types

>tfw have all those things (minus a set up trust fund for kids)
>just drink and jerk off to anime instead
living the dream

>actually posting part of a satanist agenda

>Niggers and spics breed like rats
>Government takes care of them
>Your plan is ruined, world 100x worse

Special snowflake

More like just don't be an addict, a criminal,unemployed, or a single parent.

fucking leaf kike. My parents had none of those things and they raised two white children who turned out just fine.

all these white millenials using the no money excuse are just falling into kike fear mongering.

>read this
>think its a garbage shitpost for (.....)'s
>its a fucking leaf
>mfw

genetals dont work that way

As long as they vote for the right party. Everything's going towards automation anyways.

>best
>jews

#3 wew lad

No matter how rich I get my kids aren't getting shit once they're adults and on their own. If they want to be successful and make their own money, they can look back on what their parents have shown them by example and duplicate that, or carve out their own unique destiny

Literally a jew.

they will all be gang raped and killed by the niggers of the world after they get all of their wealth confiscated from them due to democracy

Sauce for OP pic?

LMAO
Someone's angry their parents aren't paying for college. Welcome to Real Life son!

If you talk to liberals, they all have these bizarre totalitarian fascist views on how people should be prevented from reproducing. Pretty sick shit.

As a living organism I want to pass on my genes alongside the best ones

A fucking leaf. Anyone about investment knows 2 and 3 are nonsense

answer this please
>tfw no delicious brown waifu
I blame Nintendo and specifically the Gerudos for giving me this feel

who is this curry carburetor

She's cute.

You forgot:

4. Being anything but a fucking leaf

congrats, you found the recipe for creating self-entitled sjws

You shouldn't be able to have kids if:

>You're a fucking leaf

Senpai, for you to be rich that means someone else must be performing cheap labour. Not everyone can be rich, that's how economics works you dolt.

If we killed off the bottom 99%, the bottom 99% of the remaining 1% would become poorfags.

Underrated post

>humanity has never thrived and grown under any conditions other than what OP (the faggot) has laid out

Nah, get fucked.

Two million liquid? No. Never have more than 10K liquid. The rest should be invested in diverse holdings to earn more money. Nobody who actually has money keeps liquid assets: money should always be earning more money. Stocks, real estate, forex, local business partnerships, some precious metals as a hedge... the options are limited only by your imagination.

warren buffet has 500 million liquid at all times

You shouldn't be able to have kids unless youre not canadian

/pol shouldnt have kids.

4. you live in a world where the jew-owned Federal Reserve doesn't control the money supply, thus your entire life, thus the fate of your bloodline

1. Benis
2. Bagina
#. Fiki fiki

God how are even the right-wing Brits such fucking commies?

Source? In 2009, 500M was the sum total of Buffet's non-Berkshire holdings.

> You shouldn't have kids unless you're Warren Buffett