Married Sup Forumsacks, explain yourself

So let's see, getting married 99.9% of the time will be a huge liability for the male, and not so much the female- whether it be child custody or paying alimony. So why is marriage still seen as a big step of one's manhood?

Is being MGTOW a cuck move?

Are there circumstances in which a Sup Forumsack can't resist marriage?

mm what a great thick bitch, hope she has a great black men to satisfy her

1. Girls are more clever then men.
2. We fantasize that having a family would be fun.
3. Plus sign better get married.

sauce

who is this woman

kek

BBC only.

Literally just here for the girl

1. Ruthlessness isn't exactly cleverness
2. The male version of having a kid to 'save' a relationship?
3. What did you mean by that?

Who is this wide receiver

When you're in such a pit of hopelessness, despair and failure that you think just marrying that cute quiet girl at work and just being an ok husband and maybe father could maybe give some purpose and worth to your life since you missed your opportunities and there is no chance for you to fulfill whatever dream or wish you had for your adult life.
That's when you find marriage irresistible. But noone would marry you. So you forget it and push it all away until the next time.

Fucking faggot cucks, fucking hang yourselves.

It's a really complicated scenario if not being a cuck is your goal.
Arguably, your best option for spreading your genes (and therefore your heritage) is donating to a spermbank in bulk.
If it's about having companionship that won't leave you, you can either wait for AI or find a woman who won't get bored of you or really genuinely loves you (difficult since being on this board at all isn't a testament to your personality).

For AI, it's just a matter of waiting and maybe helping with development. For finding a woman who loves you, it's a matter of detecting true love since people are so desperate for companionship that they'll project what they think is true love onto whatever their partner does.

Circumstances that a Sup Forumsack can't resist marriage? Crushing loneliness that gives way to delusion that whatever woman they marry will be faithful or that they'll be able to keep them in line somehow without pissing the woman off to the point that they leave altogether .

Tip harder, fag

>M-Muh womenz are just a bunch of whores
>Muh womenz just care about money and sex
>I-I'm a nice g-guy

Sup Forums is filled with too many Faggots like OP.

>he doesn't know about aussies

You have to choose very carefully the woman you marry.
It is the one decision you never let your dick make.
t.hapilly married man with family

if she wants to be thick, then she's made her choice.

let her be free with the negroes

wouldn't have dared to touch her body and dignity without marrying her
she's pregnant with my 4th child now, I think getting married has been one of my good decisions

The core of nationalism is the family unit. You can have a family unit without being married, but I have enough faith in my wife that I am.

Normie married life is pretty great though. Right now my wife and I have been on a week-long vacation traveling through the mountains exploring little towns and sleeping in cabins. We just got from an outdoors hot tub in subzero weather and now she's eating tiramisu and watching an Aussie murder mystery show while I shitpost here.

>Women
>Better than men at anything besides making babies

All your best buds will probably get married and gradually disappear except handful of times a year. Mgtow works best if you got some best friends who you see often. If not you need a woman as your best friend

More clever than*

>Having a negative view of the formally recognized union that is marriage

Does this mean I HAVE TO despise contact with women?

Kill yourself you edgelord faggot piece of shit

What is this degeneracy?

They're pretty good at social cohesion. We have a woman at the office that 40% of the reason she has a job is that she puts everyone else here at ease.

There is only one way to continue the white race and that is through having many white children in a traditional family. You neets better start working out and improving yourselves or you'll end up just like the tumblr feminists. Old, bitter, and alone. Learn to ID the fucking psychos and find a nice loyal girl. It's not hard once you pick it up. Kinda like how you learn to ID shills after a while.

I don't know about the marriage thing (do what you like) but damn that bird is my size! Built to take a pounding...she's glorious.

Fuck my wife
Fuck my life

MUH DICK

She's a big girl.

for you

Pretty good at pretending to be human I guess. A man could do the actual job better. I suppose having a vagina around gets the working men to do better to have a chance at fucking it.

Anything that isn't pro-white man is cuckholdry. therefore marriage is cuckholdry as it is the means that the state steals money from the white man and gives it to anyone else.

Married with kids here.
Everyone we hang out with is happily married with kids. Skiing with family and friends in the winter, biking, and camping in the summer.
Let genius good here, in fact the only miserable people I know are single to be honest. But by all means keep pushing your agenda OP.

>So why is marriage still seen as a big step of one's manhood?

Its more about having kids.
If you select your partner based more on who would make a good mom for your kids and not who would make the best fuck buddy during the 5-7 years you are married but are putting off kids until you are more financially stable. Than its significantly less liability for the male.

Its just not going to be the kind of girl you are currently masturbating to so instead of picking her anyway youll be a tard and chase some whore who gets more male attention than she can handle and will eventually cheat/leave you because you are getting in the way of her attention.

marriage is just a scam for women to get free stuff when they lose interest.

in western countries, its lost its meaning. plus the materializing of it because they let gays do it.

blacks only

*life is good*

Whoever did that could have at least tried to do something with the hair. Maybe layers or something.

And ruined

>Better than men at anything besides making babies
my wife is better than me at having dinner on the table before midnight

You have to gay to like that.

Our office is about 50/50 men and women. We're a five year old company and gross about $1.5 million a year, operating in the black since inception.

My project managers have all been women though, they're pretty good at multitasking, details, and socializing with clients. I handle code. It's a nice partnership.

>woman
>girl

Proven fact: the one only time in your life that you can experience true, pure human joy is when you cradle your tiny child in your arms.

Fuck off

I got married to an english chick

Then I realised she was just using me for a visa

So I divorced her ass and called immigration, now she's living in her mums garage back in england

Best marriage ever

Jesus fuck, what a fat slob.

Married here.

If you find the right person, getting married isn't a liability at all. It's a blessing. I wouldn't trade my marriage for anything in the world.

Being married is like playing the campaign in co-op mode. You have two sets of eyes, two people looking out for each other, and a partner who can revive you when life kicks your ass. If you're worried about your partner being unfaithful or getting screwed in some sort of terrible divorce settlement, then you need to break up and find someone new. There is nothing that could happen that would make me want to hurt my wife or make her want to hurt me.

This world is full of wonderful people who just want to make someone else's life better out of the goodness of their heart.

My wife is wonderful, my marriage is wonderful, and I don't relate to all of these posts about marriage being a scam. Choose your partner carefully, but you also need to be someone a good person can trust. If this "liability" bullshit is the thing your fixated on, you won't make a good husband. You should be fixated on finding someone to put before yourself.

>Proven fact: the one only time in your life that you can experience true, pure human joy is when you cradle your tiny child in your arms.
>The Cuck Post

Kek
Fuck no faggot ass you can feel it with even the most trivial bullshit if your mind is set that way.

Women are better a taking what they want and getting away with it, using their female status to their advantage more than men can use their male status, exploiting the system, and winning at life while destroying lives, happiness, and themselves.

I'm lost, please help me.

MGTOW is a pathetic movement for betas. Even so, I wouldn't want to get married. Almost all girls cheat, especially as monogamy becomes less value and things like Tinder are widely available.

Name?

>Is being MGTOW a cuck move?
Not getting cucked is a cuck move? I mean the only better alternative to MGTOW is a happy family with many children. Which is statistically becoming less likely by the year. At least in Western democracies like USA.

That only works when the majority of the workers are men. Majority-women workforces do not work.

>tfw stay at home dad

feels good m8s

Am I the only one upset she didn't clean her floors before sitting on them?

Man, I hope you're telling the truth. :/

I don't know, my mom's worked at a woman owned business and employed exclusively women for 15 years. (I think they had a few guys start but would drop out after a summer or so. Most employees are long term.)

Can I?

Take everything on here with a grain of salt, including what I say. The divorce rate in this country didn't used to be much less than ~50% for a reason.

YOU JUST KNOW she uses that peace sign statue to get herself off

Why?
It's got tits and a pussy