When did you faggots drinking alcohol wasn't /pol approved. What are you? Fucking Muslims?

Get fucked sandnigger! Hahah

Me and Hemingway will never receive the memo. Boring slaves, what do you even do for fun??

drinking is fine.

Getting blackout drunk and vomiting and shitting all over yourself and fighting people and making a general ass of yourself is not.

The bible forbids being a drunkard, it says a drunkard will not inherit the kingdom of heaven and to not even eat with someone who says he's a Christian but is a drunkard.

Most alcohols are oestrogenic.

Also they dull the mind and leave you susceptible to Jewish tracks.

fpbp

When I saw how people act like dangerous niggers or crying 5 year olds.

I've gone full trump-core

no drugs
no alcohol
no cigarettes

I won't even touch a cup of coffee, believe me, that stuff is no good for you.
regular people just looking for help waking up in the morning become dependent and give themselves gastric distress and bad teeth from all the coffee they get hooked on
many such cases

This, caffeine is disgusting. I wake up everyday at 5am with no caffeine, know what my caffeine is? Prayer

sounds like hard cock is your anti drug jesus cuck

Kek. Yeah what is up with all this My high is Jesus pie shit up in heah? You guys turned into fucking sunday school ninny ladies clutching pearls? kek. Fucking cartoon tier shit.

I used to have a caffeine addiction, I couldn't function without it and would wake up every morning feeling like shit with a headache, difficult to get out of bed
now that I don't drink caffeine (except for the naturally occurring amount in the occasional cup of unsweetened iced tea) I feel much better

today I bought an energy drink because the store didnt have what I was looking for but I felt awkward not to buy anything. I took one sip just to taste it and it burned my mouth and throat so bad, it was terrible

Drinking alcohol is absofuckinglutely degenerate. Never did it or smoked or drugs for that matter but i've seen first hand how alcohol makes a person complacent and fat.

Jesus and the Apostles drank all the time though.

I think it's a moderation thing. Drink but don't be a "drunk".

>Getting blackout drunk and vomiting and shitting all over yourself and fighting people and making a general ass of yourself is not.
It's exactly like NYE in Australia out at the clubs

That's what I said

drinking in the old days was mostly because it was too hard to preserve water otherwise

>Degenerate degenerate degenerate

You fucks are so boring. It's like this word that gets pushed all the time. It's like when a greeny liberal say "sustainability" or "internet of things". Instant cringe.

Hemingway was a hedonistic degenerate
On this the Muslims are right. As much as I hate those shitskins.

Trump is definitely on amphetamines.

>I only sleep four hours a night!

Nah, that's Rubio

If a beer gut and low stamina and other health problems, knock yourself out nigger.