What kind of music do cucks listen to?

What kind of music do cucks listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSxwej9_xSw
youtube.com/watch?v=N7DtICgHGrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well are you going to tell us or to we have to fucking guess?

Your sex life.

i know that reddit cucks listen to really generic sounding EDM garbage that is now mass produced to the point where medeocre electronic music is considered the fucking best and the shittiest of the shit is considered good.

Anything Sup Forums listens to, obviously

Warraha,Landser, Division Germania,.. stuff like this.
But also Johnny Rebel

Obscure indie bands.

foo fighters

Rap

Rap.

cuckcore

Put your ear up to your parent's bedroom and find out

Classical
The Planets by Holst is one of my favorites.

Jap Jazz

(((cRap music)) ....for the last 30 yrs but never seem to notice it doesn't change except a lyric here or there, and NO "resampling" doesn't count just cuz it sounds better than stealing. If people ever needed proof that niggers invent nothing one needs only to point to cRap music.

Tangerine Dream, Ash Ra Tempel, Vangelis, Philip Glass and lots of guilty pleasure 80s stuff.

Prog metal
Djent
Tech death metal
And classical music like Bach

whatever i like, sticking strictly to a single genre is for cucks

mostly 80's new wave.

playing vice city as a kid changed my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSxwej9_xSw
u?

Festival EDM, soft rock, like Tame Impala, hipster shit, like whatever the new Death Grips or Modest Mouse is, these days. Most cucks I know personally are into the queer takeover of punk, and pretend to like David Bowie, and some rockabilly twang stuff, to pretend like they're manly.

Hey, man. The 80's were white and cool. 80's alternative and industrial and gothic rock is thoroughly red-pilled.

Sure buddy
youtube.com/watch?v=N7DtICgHGrw
>classical music
>No genre

MFW Muslim fags attack other Muslim fags on new years 2017 and this time next year they will be eating bacon sandwiches

Shoegaze. It's the aural equivalent of a fedora.

To whatever is in your playlist.