2007 was 14 years ago

>2007 was 14 years ago

Jörgen, I...

no

fuck you

is this a joke?

2007 was 200 7 years ago.

This is the first time i've heard my name called in pol in 4 years. It's a good year.

2017 - 365 = 1652

please

Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "How to count to 2017?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself

wow texas chill out, its just a meme

im only 20 iq pts behind a man (einstein) who debunked the majority of physics by thinking about trains. And seeing as physics deals with true complexity and other science do not, its even more reasonable for a 140 to be able to trash your kind than it was for a 160 to trash physics ;)
if ur iq was above 140 u wouldnt be as butthurt about the concept of a 140 hyp grad lurking this beta barn..
so the logical conclusion is that ur iq is lower than 140 (possibly much lower)
if you met me in real life you would instantly be blown into a world where all that mattered was getting me to acknowledge your existence and even hopefully be your friend... But i would probably find you to be a desperately uninteresting person and want you to exit my awareness as fast as possible.
the fact that i dont lie about my iq is what gives me the edge necessary to call you an inferior little girl who couldnt understand basic physics, and BE RIGHT ABOUT IT.
honestly if i woke up one morning and for some reason my thinking capacity had devolved to your level, it would take me less than 5 min to run to the kitchen and slit my throat...
maybe your going to tell me u work at goldman..
but ud still be way inferior, as is anybody who projects their iq to be higher than it is..
maybe thats the point, inferiorboy ;)

you are ego?

fucking newfags

yes?

Nice meme Chile.
Truly, you're the pride of south America.

what movie is that from?

My dick is larger then your IQ

It's a beastiality movie, from South Africa Apartheid era, now, it's legal only in Canada now that Trudeau legalized beastiality

Bedtime for Bonzo

Smokey and The Bandit

>Nice meme
you mean pasta
btw, welcome to Sup Forums

>14 years ago

It was 16 you fucking r-tard

you are drunk Dr. Who

really catabolizes my cashews

Link (1986)

Sweden

I will never know this feel

Now THIS is drunkposting

Happy new years Norway, drink some water before you pass out

That picture is me learning C language for the first time.

>There are people born in 2000 who have had more sex than you

I'm laughing at that fucking monkey does that count?

Happy new year pol.