A nigger?

A nigger?

A nigger cook.

Is Stephen King based or a cuck?

I'm still kind of surprised they put that in the movie. Never read the book, does he say it in the book? It always seem so out of place in the film.

And when my wife told me that Drumpf was going to win.

I.... *corrected* her record too, sir.

I read several of his books when I was a kid. Personally I think he's closeted.

In the movie IT, they all hold hands to calm each other down under the sewer, in the book, bev has sex with all of them (as kids). The evil gang jacks each other off(also as kids) and the clown pennywise targets only homosexuals before the kids.

To be honest of all the book to movie adaptations the shining is probably closest, and it's pretty far from it.

>when the shine kicks in

The whole point is he takes on the personality of 'the caretaker' from the 1920s. So becomes like a man from the 1920s (very racist and sexist).

Also the film is a bit SJW. Jack Nicholson plays the evil white man driven mad because he is on Indian land, vs his wife who he sort of mistreats and a black man.

One of my favorite scenes ever in a movie

Ty op

Funny king hated the movie version
People say the book is better
Reviewed both many times

That movie is near perfect

Fu king

Weird. Yeah they drop nigger in IT as well. I remember when that greaser tunnel snake lookin' motherfucker cornered the black kid and was like "got a nigger here!" He said it when he stabbed him near the end of the film too.

Steven Kings weird as fuck, I really wonder what he meant by having his characters freely call niggers niggers though. It always seems out of place in his films

The stand too, the south had wierd fucked up 20's racist vibes to it, and it was depicted as current-ish

Yeah it is SJW. King is a faggot, he puts his political opinion into all his stories. I do like his movies and some of his books though

Why are you surprised? The movie came out in 1980 when a lot of the shit going on now wasn't going on for people to get upset about it. And Quentin Tarantino is still releasing movies where every other word is nigger even with racism being a big topic.

Stephen King and people who loved the book didn't like it because it's not a direct adaptation of the book and Kubrick does his own thing with it.

He grew up in new england not the south, the only experience he has with black people is from school and the media.

Agreed senpai.

Kubrick > King

Pretty cucked t b h

King is a typical bleeding heart leftie but he had a ton of talent in the 70s and 80s and there are a bunch of great adaptations of his work. Going sober ruined him though. Someone needs to take away his twitter and blow some cocaine in his face.

Arguably the worst, and most blue pilled writer of his time. It's quite shocking.

I'm not exactly surprised in the sense that I think he had balls to put it in the movie. I know no one would've given a fuck back then. I'm just surprised knowing how much of a liberal he is and also the scenes where it's said the dialogue just feels strange and out of place.

I feel like Tarantino put nigger into his writing just because he wants to be edgy honestly. I know in interviews he try's to explain that it's to make a social statement, but with the amount of times it was used in Django Unchained and The Hateful Eight makes me feel like it's typical Tarantino just trying to cause controversy. He is a nigger lover though so maybe it is for political reasons

movie was great but in my opinion The book is at least 100 times better

Jack from the book is so much more relatable to me,, I felt things I never thought I would

A nigger cuck

He's a self=hating closeted faggot cuck with a love/hate relationship with nigger dick. Basically your average virtue-signaling New Englander.

Fuck off I'm a New Englander and you are grossly over stereotyping us. Massholes from Cambridge are the virtue signaling faggots but I'm from New Hampshire and I literally have 3 niggers in my state but I still hate niggers probably even more than you you fucking nigger loving son of a mexican atheist pot smoking faggot

>#notalljewenglanders

>I'm from New Hampshire

Regardless of his political views Dark Tower 1-4 was solid. Too bad he screwed the pooch after that.

NH is the best state and anyone that disagrees is a jealous beta cuck.

The way that bright backlighting casts his face into shadow is just brilliant. It makes him seem more unreal, even more subtly "wrong" and evil.