In his first public appearance as the new president he literally says Putin DINDU NUFFIN

>in his first public appearance as the new president he literally says Putin DINDU NUFFIN

This is literally treason under the constitution.
How can Sup Forums defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OQx2nqaaOE&t=700s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We hate Mexicans.

Fuck off beaner, we're full

You mean American men hate Mexicans. American women love Mexican penis

Define how it's Treason

>This is literally treason under the constitution.

We literally don't care.

BUILD

they cant.

also last time i checked he supports the jews. this means he must be killed. jews are the natural enemy of the white master race.

>>in his first public appearance as the new president

he's not president yet, you stupid spic.

I'm Canadian and I'll help defend it.

>Stand with Americans and Donald J. Trump

t. achmed

Good morning and welcome to the Washington-Moscow Axis.

Post yfw you are prepared to defend the new world order.

>implying Israel actually has any Ashkenazi Jews left

They're all shitskins and former sex slaves now. All the globalist kikes are in the NYC and Hollywood.

>discount gardener in charge of knowing how treason works
wew muchacho

youtube.com/watch?v=2OQx2nqaaOE&t=700s
Fuck off mexicunt

nah
t. nazi instead of limp dicked alt right cuck

he trusts putin over 17 government agencies

>under the constitution

democrats have spent 8 years treating the constitution like a roll of toilet paper,eat shit kid

better then another anti israel libtard who sucks palestine's dick

lay a charge

>checks flag

doesnt matter. same goes for you btw. after getting red pilled on the german holocaust by brits burgers slavshits and france, i consider you my natural enemy too.

kill 100% of all jews
kill atleast 70% of france, usa, brits and russia population as payback.

kill trump for being a jew cock sucker.

You should worry about killing the shitskins and their political enablers, Hans.

Absolutely right

literallyliterallyliterallyliterallyliterallyliterallycan'tevenrightnow

germany is a shit stain on the underwear of earth

even the jews are laughing at you cuck's

>see flag
>see race traitor
> doesnt even pay taxes to his real homeland

why are you even alive, Gewürm?

Technically, you're in a proxy war with Russia over Syria

>8 years
The past 200 years of governments have been doing this, but it really took off with FDR.

That provided no proof?

Kek. American here on vacation. Germans are a cancer on europe who tries to destroy the continent several times now. America is the last bastion of the west, with more right wing whites than any nation on Earth. The eternal kraut however is the natural enemy of civilized society, and like drones, slobber on muslim dick. Hitler did it, now merkel is taking her turn.

>CIA
>literal disinformatioand agency
Kill yourself my man

i am prepared to kill ISIS and Merkel ASAP

Putin literally didn't do anything. Russia did not hack the election. There's no evidence.

Go back to ISIS you Mexican

"B-but Obama and CNN said the big bad Russian boogeymen did it!"

>Mexico
>1 post by this ID
>"defend this?"

s t r i k e s
m u c h a c h o

>10 feet higher

Prove he did something. How does this fall under treason but the Clinton foundation is cool? Benghazi is cool?

TIME TO RAID THE OTHER BOARDS

COMMENCE MASS SHITPOST - THERE ARE NO MODS - I REPEAT - MODS ARE PARTYING OR SOMETHING AND THE NIGGERS ARE FILLING OUR BOARD WITH FAGGOT NIGGER COCKS

COMMENCE ALL BOARD SHITPOST

proof?

>BTFO'd and they can only use memes.

"JAJAJAJAJAJA LOOK AT ME GRINGO, I DID WHAT YOU CAN DO MUCH EASIER AND FUCKED A WHITE GIRL"

That's why your tiny brown dicks don't threaten me. Now get back in the fields or get thrown over the wall, Paco.

Not pres yet. Good bait.

Proofadoodledoo?

TIME TO RAID THE OTHER BOARDS

COMMENCE MASS SHITPOST - THERE ARE NO MODS - I REPEAT - MODS ARE PARTYING OR SOMETHING AND THE NIGGERS ARE FILLING OUR BOARD WITH FAGGOT NIGGER COCKS

COMMENCE ALL BOARD SHITPOST

You anti-Trump morons still don't fucking get it. This guy is the ANTI-Clinton, ANTI-Obama, ANTI-politic bullshit president. Obama would tweet shit like: "Happy New Year to a proud nation of diverse people and empowered women!" You know, Trudeau shit. This guy is making it clear: The days of peak cuck are over. If you stood in his way, he's going to fuck you over.