Does Sup Forums have a plan to fix white women?

We can't nationalize the nation if white women don't cooperate with the aryan race

WWYD to fix this mess, Sup Forums?

Is democracy at fault? Should we rescind women's suffrage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvAsR4O4W0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's over. They've seen what the black man is packing

Alright Abdul

>believing jewtube where everything is faked
We need to understand that white women are attracted to white men the way we are to them, the ones that arent have HUGE issues that make them unpleasant for everyone (nogs included). Don't fall for the meme, its a myth.

How about you fix yourself you white betas?

When men fix themselves the women will quickly follow, they are programmed to follow their peers and mold themselves to social trends.

Honestly, this video was retarded. No college agreed girl will openly admit to not sexually liking another race on camera.

>hey do you like black guys?
>one rich drunk white girl says no
>international incident in which the white girl's life is destroyed

Honestly, if I found out that a girl that I'm interested in has fucked a black guy I would probably lose interest and not talk to her anymore. It's disgusting.

kek confirms it.

I've noticed this as well. Women often parrot the ideas of those who they seek out.

Says another german Cunt, that won't vote and will try to "hold the balance" while woman won't do shit because you're to beta to do something. Great

>Stop government funding for humanities degrees
>Close down HR departments
>Stop validating their arguments based solely on their emotions
>Marry an Asian or Eastern European women

my plan is to move to japan when i get my english degree

>It's that one cunt, who can't stop projecting all of his own shortcomings onto others, again.

Fuck you dumb Bavarian cunt.

PURGE THE UNCLEAN. BURN THE HERETICS. HAIL THE ALMIGHTY EMPEROR TRUMP.

pic related

ze jews got her

stop spreading lies

I always ask this of women. Any woman who would fuck a retard is spoiled meat. Current girlfriend been with 8 years. First week asked if she ever fucked a black dude. Says no. Says she dated one in high school to piss off her parents. Said making out was like he was trying to eat her face. She never did it again.

Praise KEk! I hoped that shit was fake.

>black
>retard
I'm dark and smarter than you, powderskin.
Just accept that women are attracted to the superior melanation.

>Black
>Human

Nobody is attracted to blacks. Most people look at your kind with a mix of pity and disgust.

Obviously someone wouldn't assume they are smarter than someone because of a post. I'm going off basic stats. Odds are you aren't smarter than me. Could be. But I doubt a woman wants your lips covering her nose and chin when you kiss. Hell, a few do. But most white women you see with niggers aren't pretty anyways. Some are, but they are usually the ones who are fucked up mentally because daddy raped them. I can't blame a nigger for wanting to date white women they are way better looking than the harambe looking broads you have.

WOMANKIND WILL FUCK WHOEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS SHE WILL NOT BE HELD DOWN BY RACISTS WHO EMIT A DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITY FEAR BASED EGO COMPLEX (STEMMING FROM WHITE MEN)

A BLACK MAN COMING FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE UNDER YEARS OF BLATANT/PASSIVE RACISM, CONDESCENDING OPPRESSION, AND THEFT OF SELF VALUES

AND THESE FUCKS HAVE
HAVE THE AUDACITY TO FORCE
HER AND MINORITY TO HIS SINISTER WILL USING MIND CONTROL!!? QUADRUPLE FUCK NO NIGGA ASPECTIVE COSMIC OVERIDE HOE THROUGHOUT ALL YOUR INTENTIONS MOTHA FUKKA ALL THE WHILE MAKING HER SQUIRT DURING BOWEL MOVEMENTS DURING BOWEL PLUMBIN DAT ASS WITH ZERO FUCKS SEEN INSHOWER

White women saved our election. It's just the metropolitan folk in general that need to be wiped out.

>guaranteed replies

Didn't read. Caps nigger. Turn it down. I assume it's a nigger because usually niggers scream when they try to make their point heard.

>the louder I am the more right I am

ya skin brown like shit famalam

Whores are the result of bad parenting. Women have mush for brains and you can easily manipulate them into being what you want if you have them in your grasp. Too many white fathers are absolute cucks who let their daughters listen to rap, watch racemixing on tv and hang out with total whores. All of the women I've known who are worth a damn ahve had racist fathers or grandfathers whom they've respected and learned from.

Ultimately, they're followers. People act this way by design. The m sis must be taken control of. It already has been, by the opposition, but it is by no means free or the public opinion. It is a gun that we naively left on the table during an argument, and that gun has been picked
Up and pointed at our heads. We must disarm the opposition and keep that weapon firmly
In our hands.

you didn't read but They
the knowing shall

Media, excuse me.

Once you go black you never go back because no self respecting white man would want anything to do with someone who cares so little about themselves and the ones around them. following fad dating is what has ruined your life, not cis white males you dumb bitches

White women voted majority Trump.

We've already lost. White women seek black and Muslim men #1. We cannot compete

THE DARKER THE SKIN
THE MORE RESISTANT
TO MIND CONTROL
ONE BECOMES

American women*

Based metropolitan folk here.......you are correct, NYC is a cesspool of SJW's

Rofl no they didn't

niggers smell

This. Last girlfriend was more racist than I am. A lot of women are secretly redpilled on race, but they don't want their image destroyed by the "racist" label so they keep quiet.

Honestly thats the problem. White males in the west are so feminized that white women resort to fucking literal monkies. Same thing happens with asian women and white guys. Niggs got one thing right and its that they dont worship pussy and let girls walk all over them. We have to tell our men to go outside and do sports instead of staying home playing videogames and fapping

Now, when I say followers, I mean not just "normal" women that want to come down on the "easy", fashionable side with the most social capital, but also the loud people, the social
Justice lemmings, the socially liberal but fiscally conservative, the people that cite the current year as a source of moral grounding, the people that get their opinions from social media and op-eds, the people that repeat what they're told. They're why we have to understand and take part in perception management.

>Blacks - 5.8 in.
>Whites 5.7 in.

Throw away Western civilization for an extra 0.1 inch?

ughh it's disgusting don't even remind me

You aren't allowed to talk on this subject you filthy swede

TIME TO RAID THE OTHER BOARDS

COMMENCE MASS SHITPOST - THERE ARE NO MODS - I REPEAT - MODS ARE PARTYING OR SOMETHING AND THE NIGGERS ARE FILLING OUR BOARD WITH FAGGOT NIGGER COCKS

COMMENCE ALL BOARD SHITPOST
→ →

Yeah, they did. It was 53%

If you're gonna go through the trouble of being a cross dressing pretend female faggot, why keep the facial hair?

>fake pic
Wow nice Tyrone.

>Nogs don't worship pussy and let girls walk all over them
Black men beta orbit HARD

I only imagine
the more attracted she will become
when she figures out consciousness
of all existence itself stems from melination but its properities go
far beyond pure gold when vibrational
frequency unfolds maximizing
infinite variations

>my plan is to be just like the niggers i hate

>Is democracy at fault? Should we rescind women's suffrage?

yes. Women's vote is what brought us to this mess.

It's also why Heinlein's limited democracy will eventually be the norm.

youtube.com/watch?v=XvAsR4O4W0w

>sven prefers this

This. I don't think I've ever met a single female who was upfront about being racist but every single one of my ex's has been scared shitless of blacks.

kys beta race traitor

'he who controls the youth, gains the future'

Forget about today's vapid whores, invest in the children of tomorrow. You need to get rid of this Marxist indoctrination! and to get rid of this Marxist indoctrination you must first get rid of the Jews !

women need to be controlled. because they are traitors to their own tribe, people, culture etc.

theyve been doing it for millennia, they have no loyalty. because they dont create civilization and society, men do.

What can you possible bring up against Sweden?

>cooperate
There's your problem right there. You don't get women to travel the ideal path for civilization by appealing to them in any form.

You just stop giving them permission to do anything else.

shes hot!, where is she now days?

We'll let society collapse and 6 to 8 generations of living in soul crushing poverty will fix them.

>t. never been to Japan
If you aren't a very well dressed twink with an absolutely fantastic job you will not get Japanese women. Actual Japanese can't even get Japanese women.

japanese society is destroying itself.

really activ9s my almonds m80

It's karma for what us white men have done

We have to rebuild in Asia. The West is lost.

EXACTLY this

Just kill all white woman and replace them with robot. Customize your robo-waifu.

marry the pure ones and have a bunch of kids in order to replace the whores of old

Word, I'm just going to marry my Korean waifu.

>that video in OP

I mean... I get that they don't wanna look racist on camera, especially in front of a black interviewer (nice touch, kikes) but Lord Jesus almighty those girls were ready to fuck the nearest nigger there. What makes them act this way? What makes them want to defile their nubile bodies for what is essentially a gorilla? It reminds me of horse girls but at least those are usually weird and not super attractive. These girls... they're like preppy and beautiful and they waste their good looks on fucking niggers. Goddamn.

white women are literally craving for masculine big black boys.

A FUCKING ROACH!

You're just a stupid virgin. If any of these girls were semi attractive to your disgusting figure then you'd jump on any opportunity of getting your tiny white dick wet

You have to be 18+ to post here

Not an argument. Calling out your obvious bias is.

We have to grow as a race.

We don't let small dick white dudes make any babies, they are to be the beta work force and also raise small dick babies.

Big dick whites make more babies, this way we breed more alpha and end this cuck fest once and for all.

You have a long way to go if you think that ridiculous irrelevant adhom can be considered anything close to an argument, friendo.

By the way I'm married

Lol this is pretty true actually.

We make pacts and arranged marriages with allied nations who aren't black people, such as Japan and Russia and other cool places that aren't full of faggots and we combine our genes with theirs to create a race of redpilled citizens and then we wage war on the Muds and Libs.

My plan is to get a japanese gf who will cuck me and make me a permant virgin. I'll jack off in the corner while she fucks small dicked japanese bulls. I'll be her racially inferior slave and raise the children as my own.

On muh dick faggot

Weak men cause women to be degenerate. They don't have anyone to lead them, so they attempt to lead themselves giving rise to what you see today.

Stop giving gibs to single mothers of niglets

Leave people alone and stay out of their business.

Minority men who worship blacks are so fucking pathetic. What is up with all these asian and indian cucks?

you are aware that any video that has something like

>(GONE HORNY)

in it is fake, right?

Imagine if a really hot smoking asian girl revealing deep cleavage went around with a camera and a microphone, asking if you like asian women.

How would you answer?

>no way. I hate you rice nigger FUCKS

Good luck losing your job and everything you hold dear as you just said that to a youtube audience of millions.

These women are not whores - they are just smarter then you think.

I think you are giving them way too much credit