TURN ON CNN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURN ON CNN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwihwLvrpKDRAhWEOiYKHTYEBccQyCkIHjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc&usg=AFQjCNGMMfFFluoWnOK1oyAY_enDKbLDCw&sig2=FUehDZWjX0QKfxJwj6RT1w
youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc
mediaite.com/online/cnn-cuts-off-don-lemons-mic-after-he-starts-saying-2016-was-awful/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why

why? don't be a fag and not disclose a reason.

>t cnn shill

B I G IF T R U E

Fucking why? Shots of drunken white tourists acting like idiots in the French Quarter?

Lol they cut Don Lemon's mic when he said that 2016 was awful.

>Every time this nigger stock photo tells me to turn on CNN it's a ruse.

Holy SHIT big if true

Dying media company forced to shill on Wakandan noodling forum for views. Sad!

N-no goyim, don't do it, nothing to see!

This is absolutely game changing

Consequences will never be the same

noticed that too

Wow. Can't believe the nigs went through with it.

no

>yfw that happened 7 years ago

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwihwLvrpKDRAhWEOiYKHTYEBccQyCkIHjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc&usg=AFQjCNGMMfFFluoWnOK1oyAY_enDKbLDCw&sig2=FUehDZWjX0QKfxJwj6RT1w

Fuck off CNN shills. We know this is a tactic to appear as if your viewers are going back up.
Not going to happen.

whoops, wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc

OH MY GOD TRUMP JUST APPEARED OUTTA NOWHERE AND CALLED ANDERSON COOPER A FAGGOT. I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THIS.

stop watching the mainstream media

Just in, a heterosexual white male with a Donald Trump T-shirt pulled out an AR-15 and shot 25 quadrillion African Americans in Time Square, this definitely shows we need more gun control.

skip to about 1:30
mediaite.com/online/cnn-cuts-off-don-lemons-mic-after-he-starts-saying-2016-was-awful/

Many such cases!

again Sam Hyde?

moar like turn off cnn amirite?

I wont even give my patronage to a store, restaurant, doctor's office or even an airport that has cnn permabaked onto their television screens.

This women is fucking gorgeous. Like Margot Robbie if she had a better face and great body.

That Plaboy shoot was great.