This needs to happen ASAP

This needs to happen ASAP.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGM-30_Minuteman#/media/File:Active_LGM-30_Minuteman_Sites.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are they bullying poor ND?

wow fuck you

having such evil toughts

wow

nuclear silos and nuke storage bruh. same with montana.

>no one gives a shit about alaska
best state confirmed?

land invasion though

Why the fuck are they picking on Polk county man :(

Im a black dot on that map.
There is nothing here, just a small city of like 30k people. Nothing ever happens here, or anywhere within a 3 hour radius.

I don't know of any military bases, other than the national guard or something that has a few trucks and a couple helicopters.
I see no reason to nuke us for that.

Same here. There's nothing in Polk county except wannabe rednecks, niggers and Mexicans.

>There is nothing here
Other than the giant nuclear missiles.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGM-30_Minuteman#/media/File:Active_LGM-30_Minuteman_Sites.png

If you live in one of the clusters of dots, its because that's where all of the US warheads are located.

Military installations

This. There's gonna be T-72's rolling through Anchorage.

woot nothing even close to me

TIME TO RAID THE OTHER BOARDS

COMMENCE MASS SHITPOST - THERE ARE NO MODS - I REPEAT - MODS ARE PARTYING OR SOMETHING AND THE NIGGERS ARE FILLING OUR BOARD WITH FAGGOT NIGGER COCKS

COMMENCE ALL BOARD SHITPOST
→ →

500 warhead scenario = 99% of liberals die

In Polk?? Where? There's a couple armories that aren't even big. That's it.

Is Canada a target if US gets in a nuclear war?

From Colorado.
Every nuke placed there is on an urban center.
missing most of our military forces.
Fuck my life, Italy I know I fucked your daughter but come on man, no need to kill me.

Yeah. Highway junctions, oil production, naval bases, airports, population centres, government infrastructure and, most importantly for the Ruskies, hockey training camps.

if the U.S gets nuked, especially with as many nukes in your pic, the rest of the world goes down with it

Is there a Russia version?

>I don't know of any military bases
And that's what you need to keep knowing if you don't want to get a knock at the door

They aren't shooting at Polk county you idiot you're just so damn close to Hillsborough that they're firing for effect

Oh fuck I gotta get out of Madison...

Yes
If we enter nuclear wear everything is set up to nuke literally every major city on the planet
Even though we hate the idea we are like Russia in the respect that if we get nuked the whole world is going down with us

I'm pretty sure one hits the very left side of Polk.

My mom is in one of those dots. Kek keep her safe.

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

Small black dot of 13k here.

You really have it rough, lad.

Iirc Lakeland has a lot of its old military shit still from when it was part of the machine during WW2 and Korea/Vietnam
Also anything close to MacDill is going to die just in case
Remember, we run telecom for the entire northern hemisphere

>500 warhead

Most of that is demoshits right. Feels good to be a rural and suburban conservative

Fuck. Well, good thing I don't live in Lakeland.

>my city of Houston gets a nice dose of thermonuclear annihilation
At least I'll die happy knowing all these scumbags around me are dead as well

What are all the black dots in the SoCal desert

Theres probably a polk county in every state in America you dumb fucking redneck, be specific

Funny how other posters knew exactly which one I was talking about. How about open a book and learn some geography?

Fl you ignorant nigger.

You might not be directly hit by a nuke, but watch out for that fallout, boy. Depends on the prevailing winds at that time, so it's a crap shoot.

>the state where mai waifu lives is spared by fallout
good, launch all warheads!

Probably because they're other dumbass redneck Floridians who just love talking about "Polk County" as much as you do, whereas other states who have a polk county pass by your comment because they don't know which fucking polk county you're talking about..... BECAUSE THERE ARE DOZENS OF THEM

Florida Polk county is best Polk county. You should know this.

I also read that thread about nuclear strikes and saw this map. Nice job reposting it!

I lived in Tampa for 6 years. Your "Polk County" is an absolute shithole even compared to Arkansas'

If all nukes failed except 1 and it hit FL polk county I'd be happier than if all of them failed

I'm in NC. Why aren't Cherry Point, Camp Lejeune, or Seymour Johnson Air Force Base a target?

I live in Tampa now this place is a nigger ghetto now. Miss living in Clearwater now THAT was a good place to live.

We lived in Brandon. Used to go to Clearwater and Sarasota almost every weekend. I miss it, especially the weather

SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Get those fucking nigger dots out of ND

you're the niggers, america