This needs to happen ASAP

This needs to happen ASAP.

you mad or something?

I'm hungry

Don't you pasta niggers have a volcano that's ready to blow, like Naples? Or something?

>All those Drumpf states getting BTFO
>SoCal gets spared

It's not fucking FAIR

Yes but it's taking too long
on one hand we need american support when it will inevitably erupt
on the other I want to be entertained by Yellowstone

one of the two MUST erupt this year!

Kek

You'd kill only a few percent of our population, and all based conservatives at that.

Better map.

>tfw living in Dallas, just outside of the danger zone, but close enough so see some ashes.

I can't wait for this.

oh Vesuvius wash the whole boot with fire

Haha

sounds good, I'll be unaffected

please PLEASE happen

Then Mexico tries to invade

>tfw safe no matter what.

Looks like Anaheim is safe from the ash for now.
Also, Happy New Years to Sup Forums!

>New England Spared

Wouldn't even care if we blew the fuck up desu. I would gladly nuke my hometown if it meant I took Rhode Island with me.

Shooting Mexicans while ashes are raining from the sky, sounds GOAT.

>raining ash into beloved NC

go fuck yourself

Key West?

Instead of burning to death you get to die of thirst or starvation. Fun stuff.

Soon.

I don't think a few millimeters of cold ash will will kill all Texans. I'm prepped to go weeks without leaving my home.

paddies r always trying to fight about something
its in the potatoe genes

Hey niggers do some googling. If yellowstone blows the entire planet is going into the equivalent of a nuclear holocaust and everyone without shelter and horded nutrients is ded.

We already beat the world to it and nuked ourselves first (in nevada). BTFO again.

>Third world ass Miami survives

Oh shit KEK assumed you meant nuking Yellowstone into eruption

>leaving new england/new york untouched
>leaving southern california untouched

what is the point of this exactly?

Good. Hopefully it engulfs Montana in ash so that Richard Spencer can choke to death.

South Texas and Miami, reminder that small ashes are the dangerous ones.

yes i agree. us new england states will be safe from the blast, good luck escaping on your tractor, cletus.
t. new jersey

Mainefag reporting in.

the US has ICBM sites there. it's some fantasy involving taking out our sites before they launch.

>implying the rest of the world will survive without sunlight.
better to die quickly than be eaten alive by starving animals

I guess you know they are saying now yellowstone may actually never erupt again. Too much cooled solid magma and too little pressure or something. Anyway it's way less "ready to blow" than those shitty weather channel and discovery channel shit shows would have you thinking.

That's what guns are for retard. Then you eat the animal. Fuck I'm embarrassed you're American.

>starving animals
theyre called niggers

Alaska will be the new center of the U.S. government. I'm fine with that.

Killing off the only sane and rational parts of america? the fugg

The point is that if it ever happens, the entire world is fucked, not just the states in the blast radius.

That entire region produces most of the world's food.

Why is Flagstaff on the map. Our capital is Phoenix.

>Causes New ice age
>Most of mankind dies out
Sounds like a plan.

>destroys all the beautiful sparcely populated and RED middle america
>leaves the cucked coasts relatively undamaged

Why does Sup Forums want this again?

>tfw live in Seattle
Am I gonna make it?

I live in Florida so literally nothing will happen to me when Yellowstone erupts. Gigantic forest within 2 miles of me, I've explored every inch over the course of 8 years and it has a huge river running through it, plenty of game and fishing.

Worst case scenario Western refugees overflow in my state cause mass riots I just go innawoods and live in peace until they all die.

You faggots even if you survive the eruption you will most likely die in the ensuing ice age.

This will literally wipe out 60-80% of the human race due to loss of vegetation and thus food source for humans and animals. This is an extinction-like event.

Check my ID. We will all die Rrip!

Billings isn't the capital of Montana.

>Flagstaff
>Billings
what kind of stupid names are those lmao

So we should put all our memes behind Vesuvius?

YOU FUCKING REALIZE THAT THIS FUCKING VOLCONA WILL KILL THE MOST WHITE PEOPLE SINCE COMMUNISM ????????????????????????

Good. Fuck white people.

Mt St.Helen is showing signs of an impending eruption. That's your best bet for a big eruption in 2017

dont you have a village literally called Lasagna

Can Boise Idaho be spared at least? I live here and I didnt vote from Frumples

Well actually it will kill almost the entirety of the human race. Global collapse of countries, global financial collapse, global famine, ash storms so big that pretty much anyone outside will choke and die... Not to mention the acid rain and the ensuing global volcanic winter.

It'd be really comfy.

> Most of cucked CA counties survive.
> NY stays untouched.
> Chicago gets only hit by ash so dindus will be out looting.

>socal survives

Not worth it. Come back when you can free me.

Alaska is safe

It will also never happen, not because of yellowstone anyway.

The funniest part is that it would remove all the retarded Trump voter regions but leave the economic centers intact.

USA might not even go into recession and get a better president next election.

All you would be left with is gays, mexicans, retarded whites, blacks and most of the liberals.

>I have plenty of ammo

let the happening commence

well, the food supply is destroyed and the urbaniggers starve in slow death, based states are rewarded with fast death

This.

Would prefer a megatsunami triggered by an avalanche off the Canarys, or 'The Big One' earthquake in Cali to knock out one of the coasts.

What if we build a thick dome made out of the strongest material over yellowstone. I know it would bust, but maybe it would reduce the spread of the blast. Anyone else have some good autistic ideas to cuck yellowstone?