Why are Asian men so 'in' right now?

Literally 3 Western female celebrities in the news in the last day all with Asian boyfriends. Last night it was Ronda Rousey, Emma Watson made entertainment news with the first sneak peak of her singing, and now Mariah Carey makes the news with her New Year's performance. Mariah Carey has been in the tabloids for months because she cheated on her billionaire White Australian husband with an Asian guy.

YET MORE PROOF : Asian men get the elite of White / Western females.

Other urls found in this thread:

etonline.com/news/206166_exclusive_mariah_carey_and_bryan_tanka_are_a_proper_relationship_now/
youtube.com/watch?v=bzjPYquOfIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mariah Carey has been in the tabloids for months because she cheated on her billionaire White Australian husband with an Asian guy.
etonline.com/news/206166_exclusive_mariah_carey_and_bryan_tanka_are_a_proper_relationship_now/

R I C E D

fad dating pisses me off. i've lost 2 women to niggers. how are you gonna just throw away all the time you spent with someone who you enjoy being around just to look "progressive" and "not racist"? and worse yet to act surprised when i completely cut all ties for good? people who fad date should be gassed

.....B-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b-b-b nobody likes Asian guys because of MUH fake dating website stats

>Mariah Carey
>elite
>white
Hahahahahahaha Eminem already ruined that shit for everyone dogg hahahahaha
>Ronda Rousey
HAHAHAHAHA Sage report for low quality post

It's because anti-white sentiment is at all-time highs. We need to get rid of all these fucking invaders

Make America White Again. White Power 14/88

NOODLED

Mariah Carrey is black and looks like a horse no one gives a shit.
Ronda Rousey is part black and looks like she has down syndrome and she's dating a Polynesian not an asian
Emma Watson isn't dating an Asian, if she is show proof.

Basically all you can do is cherry pick images of a 1 in 500,000 occurrence and post it on every single board because you are a pathetic little dicked asian loser with no life

Damn, btfo.

>fake website stats
If you don't want da white piggu to take your women stop coming to the west.

>Mariah Carrey is black
And half-White and a Western celebrity/

>Ronda Rousey is part black
Muh one-drop rule because her great great great grandmother was black, she is black also although she looks white. And Here is Ronda Rousey with her Asian boyfriend. See her say it below (at 2:20)
youtube.com/watch?v=bzjPYquOfIA

>Emma Watson isn't dating an Asian,
She dated an Asian guy for 3 years and lived with him in NYC

>Mariah carey
And 50 years old lol.

>She dated an Asian guy for 3 years and lived with him in NYC
How do you like gettin' BTFO?

>She's can't be black cause she's half white, but she's totally white guise!

You know you'll never win because for every one AM/WF relationship (even the ones you posted have been temporary or with 50 year old hags kek) there about 100 WM/AF couples. Enrique Iglesias for example is from a WMAF couple.

She is 3/8 black you moron that's nearly half. Once again if you think you have such a great shot at a white woman, go ahead but the fact is you won't because you know you're looked at with disgust. You're short, a virgin, you have an underbite and low test and a tiny penis.

Ronda Rousey's boyfriend is Travis Browne. The one you showed me even she beat the shit out of because he was a weirdo.

Pretty sure her husband has been banging hot chicks who aren't in their 50s with used up twats and disgusting faces.

Can you read? Re-read the OP again and nowhere is 'white' mentioned. The point is that Mariah Carey is a worldwide known Western celebrity and she dumped her Aussie BILLIONAIRE husband for an Asian guy.

This coincides with other female celebs who made WORLDWIDE news within the same 24 hour period - Ronda Rousey and Emma Watson. All 3 of these Western celebs are / were involved with Asian men.

His name is Will (((Adamowicz))) that sounds VERY ASIAN to me you fucking moron

Mariah Carey is half-black though.

Damn aren't you an angry little azn?
I say white because you're blatantly trying to correlate western with white in a desperate attempt at proving to us whitys that you're gonna take our women.

yellow fever is fucking cancer

>white

I heard that his mom is actually of Spanish descent but is from the Philipines. Filipino was originally a class of Spanish people who ruled over the modern day filipinos.

It'd make sense. Look at him, he's actually over 6'1, not ugly or an Eliiot Dodge the Rodge.

I don't know, for some reason I find East Asian men very attractive too.

Money gets the elite women of any race. Chinese are cashed up these days, thus they get women.

Yeah she looks mixed. Looks like those round eyes saved Enrique's life.

are we raided by asianmasculinity or something. it feels like every board i click on there's some asian aspie spamming his shit

i dont see this often actually, wouldnt mind seeing more of it.

they really aren't
but if i'd guess because Kpop

All 3 lmao

>there about 100 WM/AF couples.

Literally pulling shit from your ass. First there are very few WMAF in the world and the vast majority of those WMAF relations are to SE Asian just like your Enrique Igleasis whose mother was a Filipina.

Second, the entire Central Asian population was created by Asian men fucking White women. And there are more Chinese men with Russian / Central Asian than all the White men with "Asian" (who are mostly SE Asian) females in the world.

>lmao
what is so funny?

Nobody cares about what happened hundreds of years ago. Russians are doing fine. Western culture is really fantastic. Your children grow up watching our Disney movies which put Chad at the centre of the universe and women follow accordingly. In fact Asian women flocking to whitey is so common that we consider it degrading to go for Asian women.

I SHOULD HAVE
KNOWN
RIGHT
FROM
THE
START
YOU'D GO AND BREAK MUH HEART

Yeah and white men get the ugliest Asian girls irl lol it's so funny seeing the discrepancy between white peoples movies and then reality. Well it makes sense I mean whites have the smallest cocks, Russian women are finding this out first hand with all of them turning to Chinese men

By the way, I'm not implying that culture is mostly responsible for looks. European features are objectively the best looking. Experiments have been performed which show that babies tend to stare at better looking people more often and regardless of the race of the child they'd stare at the attractive white person.

>Your children grow up watching our Disney movies
Welcome to 2016 b/c this is what is on the Disney channel today. Zendaya (who is playing MJ Watson in the new Spider-Man movie) with her Asian boyfriend on her Disney show.

that last pic
>hoholed

A black girl with an Asian boi? Also refer to: I take great delight in kicking you Asian bois about. In fact we do it so much that /r/Asianmasculinity is basically school shooter central