A tranny just wandered into a local park and died

turnto23.com/news/local-news/19-year-old-missing-teen-found-dead-in-hart-park
2016 claims another victim as a trans girl offs herself rather than live in trumps america

Other urls found in this thread:

turnto23.com/news/local-news/19-year-old-missing-teen-found-dead-in-hart-park
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, they should all hang.

The edges are so sharp, I literally cut myself by opening this thread.

this

TIME TO RAID THE OTHER BOARDS

COMMENCE MASS SHITPOST - THERE ARE NO MODS - I REPEAT - MODS ARE PARTYING OR SOMETHING AND THE NIGGERS ARE FILLING OUR BOARD WITH FAGGOT NIGGER COCKS

COMMENCE ALL BOARD SHITPOST
→ →

go prep the refugee ahmed

fuck that near where I live

>turnto23.com/news/local-news/19-year-old-missing-teen-found-dead-in-hart-park

Oh, but isn't Hart Park in

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA?

Could it be that the Bailey Jay here was killed by the goons of Yvette Felarca?

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8

Thank God. The more trannies that die, the better.

Hart park?

probably just a hispanic that drowned. RIP mark ponder.

Prepare the dogs of war
Make a bread tomorrow. I want to sleep

A transsexual jew killed themselves and of course there is a gofundne already setup by the family. Efficient little bastards

he died searching for the penis he chopped off RIP

And nothing of value was lost. Thanks for the good news, OP.

> not even president yet

>I stubbed my toe today
>I better hang missed
And they say transsexualism isn't a mental disease.

Out fucking standing. Hopefully it'll inspire other degenerates to follow it's example.

You could say she was "literally shaking!"

If I hung myself, nobody would give a fuck. Why should I give a fuck if the human filth that is a tranny does it?

Hello fellow Bakersfield fag

>Tranny
>CA
>(((Bornstein)))

>herself