How can President Trump stop obesity in the US?

How can President Trump stop obesity in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would he, he's kinda fat himself

Can't, he's a morbid obese guy who take statins and aspirin everyday. He's a burger away from fatal heart attack.

Deporting illegals is a start, since most overweight people are poor Mexicans and blacks.

itll be his wifes pet project
and goddamn do i need it

Most obese people are women and minorities.
Bring back slavery and revoke women's rights.
Obesity solved.

>America declares war on obesity
>Obesity rates go up 200%

Yeah, because our track record with declaring wars on drugs or any other social problem is so great.

How about banning fast food in schools?

This. Taking health advice from a fatty makes no sense.

I thought he looks a little fat because he wears a bullet proof vest all the time under his clothes.

>banning

How about you stop being a fascist cunt for once?

Or move to

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

Tax sugar(all fucking sugars) and label meat by grades so you know whats processed shit. easy

Ban fast food reviews

>Tax all sugars
So... you're just taxing food in general? That'll be great for the economy.

>i-it's just a vest

Ban high fructose corn syrup and fattening agents in meat

>Ban high fructose corn syrup
>Corn market crashes
>Rip the economy
>Sugar replaces the corn syrup anyway

Congrats, you just crashed the agricultural economy and accomplished nothing.

You understand actual sugar is taxed to shit anyway, right? That's why most manufacturers switched to HFCS decades ago.

>Congrats, you just crashed the agricultural economy and accomplished nothing.

Good goy, keep eating the poison. It's the only way to save the economy

What are you even talking about? I didn't say you had to eat it, I'm just telling you that it won't solve anything to ban it aside from creating the new problem of crashing the agricultural economy. I swear you hear a solution that doesn't involve big government and you natsoc shits scream Jew.

Soy, mais and potatoes are LITERALLY the best crops you could plant.

You people are going about this all wrong.

Convert food stamps to WIC-style assistance and give these people checks for specific food items. If they claim they can't cook, then give them a cookbook. If they claim they can't read, ask them how they filled out their forms for assistance.

impossible, forced starvation.

Bans and taxations are fucktarded.
You could ban all the sugar in the world and people could still find ways to get big.

Only way to combat obesity is education. People are still fucking ignorant about it.
Offer government programs that teach basic cooking skills, calorie counting and how thermodynamics work for the body.

If anything tax people for being overweight. In some countries insurances are considering raising the rates for people like that because being overweight is such a health risk.
Should be the same for smokers.

>Offer government programs that teach basic cooking skills, calorie counting and how thermodynamics work for the body.
but that is already taught in school

although cooking was an elective

That's exactly what ameriburgers did.
Pro tip: didn't work.

Calm down m80

I was merely just poking fun at your slippery slope argument because, we both know putting a ban on corn sirup wouldn't kill the corn farming market. It's too good a crop and has too many other uses.

People didn't had to count calories before McGovern comitee.

Isn't he 70 or something?
A lot of 70 year olds are already dead. Imma skinny fat myself, it's a fucking curse and I need to work hard to just be skinny.

The problem is easy to solve, ban high fructose corn syrup as food, use it to run engines instead.

Follow Maduro advice. Your nation will start losing weight in no time.

This. Put everyone on a ration of 800 calories a day and it becomes easy.

Food can handle regulations and taxations a lot better than most consumer goods due to the mere biological importance of food

It will take a cultural shift. We work and stress out in this country. Fast and shitty calories have become a staple for many people driving around doing mindless errands, or who are "too tired" to cook. Not to mention the dopamine released by fatty greasy sugary whatever food. The convenience of shitty food and corn syrup drinks is a shitty habit.

Individuals can deal with it and change. But as a society? Fuck, I doubt it.

Also (((they))) are damn good at advertising shit to kids. Get them hooked early and game over.

you sound fat

He hates fat chicks so that's a start.

Ban sugar.

>How can the government tell people how to live their lives?

I don't know, maybe stop paying their goddman medical bills that they incur for being human waste and let them fucking die. Fucking tax's man...

The Op you photo made me think of a story I'll green text.
>be dude in college in flyover state
>roommate is probably 300-400lbs
>didn't know someone so young could be so big
>he gets super sick and needs to go to the hospital
>call 911 and all the school required people
>emts show up, take one look, and say they need the fire department
>10 show up with rescue dolly (the orange ones you see being used with rescue helicopters for getting multiple people outt)
>get him on it somehow
>takes all 10 to carry him out
>they look like they're gonna die
>get to walk behind them making sure they don't trip
>feels good
Honestly idk how people manage to get so big. Like I was fat for a while, but to get that big seems like it take so much effort. Fast food for the vast majority of the time doesn't even taste good.

Doesn't matter. It works and solves a proper issue.

Evidently not enough. Do they teach what the tdee is, how to calculate it, counting kcal and how to portion control? A crappy food pyramid won't help

It'll work itself out when people start shaming fat people again. This whole idea of being both beautiful and disgustingly obese thing is a ridiculous lie.

story with that webm?

Stop forcing your gay rhetoric. No one is going to trust that you are genuine, OR that you're controlled opposition. WE DON'T FUCKING TRUST SAMEPOSTING NIGGERPOSTERS!

nice get, all around great post.

Obese people are disgusting and should be gassed

No. Let the fat die without ACA. It's called MORBID obesity for a reason.

Camps

There is a list of fat women to easily round up. It can be found on pof.com

Once Trump deports the illegals, whites will take the hard labor jobs again and lose the fat.

Right?

Stop subsidizing wheat and corn, open up the market to other foods. Robert Fucking Lustig. /thread

>Don't be plump, Get gains for trump.

Anyone who doesn't want to get fit these next 4 years doesn't want a great america and should be tossed over the wall. Doesn't Sup Forums want cuties like this?

Only if the government stops paying them to be fat losers...them and their parents.

It's just not that hard to not be fat.

Let health insurance companies charge extra for obesity (and while we're at it, we can include smokers as well).

Really matters.
Why?
Most of the processed crap is too high in calories, too low in protein, too unfilling, too rewarding in terms of flavor and feeling. Meanwhile, amerifats in 50's got almost always little processed food, with a good quantity of fat, protein and carbs.
And almost nobody was obese these days. Then McGovern commitee attacked.
Counting calories works, but its answering the issue backwards.

>how thermodynamics work for the body
This is the most fatphobic thing I've read this year.

I hope that pic isn't what you call "not fat"

Health care penalties similar to smokers.

Government propaganda that fitness is peakness.

Increased fat shaming

Food bans.

hm well he could have a big meat grinder that is made of expensive minerals and then round up everyone who when their stomach is slapped it jiggles or they are over 200 lbs or they have a BMI of over 30 - there will be many criteria to identify fatness but a big stomach at all means they gotta go because thats a sign of degeneracy and a bad metabolism. anyway we could round them up and drop them in the meat grinder and feed them to our cows and chickens so they get fat and taste much better when they're served at mcdonalds so they create more fatties to create more delicious animals etc etc its foolproof

fatties are disgusting

this

we need to bring back government propaganda as a positive social force.

you understand that it needs to be taxed more?

>doing the same things that already failed, only bigger
Yeah, it's like they will not fail this time.

>sugar tax
>ur taxing food in general durr

this is why i want to ban it but fat lards will rake the dough

why does it need to be stopped? if you want to be a fat fuck your free to do so. thats what makes America great damn it.

because it's disgusting to watch a fat person waddle very unsexy

Food intake exceeds energetic expenditure.
Consequence: Foodstuff stored as fat

Food intake is equal to energetic expenditure.
Consequence: Body fat is maintained

Food intake is below energetic expenditure.
Consequence: Body fat is consumed

This should be an exam question to pass high school.

He's clearly dropping weight since the campaign ended.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

SHIFTING THE BLAME. WHAT A FAGGOT.

Start charging by the pound for health insurance premiums.

You'll notice that obesity went up right after they started brainwashing the public to stop smoking. Smoking and being thin is better health-wise than being obese, without question.

Why? Landwhales are waddling entertainment.
youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU

ban msg/enforce actual labeling for it

Ban those pig disgusting greasy ass """pizzas""" in schools more like.

are you serious?

>implying that fatties don't know that shit
They don't care.

yep

Cut payroll/income tax, create federal soda tax

I'd support that shit 100%

>tax productive work
>no tax on foods/drinks that make your a lard ass fucker

Why can't we switch this around?

This?

Why? MSG is not bad for you.

Free lipo for all

it's not been shown to cause brain cell death except in very high doses you mean? It is a "flavor enhancer" that alters normal satiety function and masks food quality. Also its in almost every single food you can find at the grocery store (as msg or another glutamate salt) but can be labeled as spices or other ambigous terms.

>ban high fructose corn syrup as food
every junk food and soda, juice, and even fucking sauce company would get on your ass if they lost this goldmine you dumb idiot

high fructose corn syrup is a meme anyway, it has the same sugar composition as honey

It doesnt fucking matter. You spew ignorant shit.

If you ban all sugar I can still get fat. I can replace my cola with the most natural juices or milk. They are slightly more healthy but if they add to the calorie surplus I will gain weight.
Removing processed food also wont do shit but punish the people who know how to consume it moderately.
I can fry up the cheapest fucking potatos in a minute and I got the most unhealthy home cooked fries made out of the most natural ingredients. Lets add some mayo which is easily made from eggs.
I can go to the bakery and buy me some hand made sandwiches or to the butcher and overload on sausages and fat meats.
I can grow fat on nothing but pure protein powder if I wanted to.

Stop blaming the government for something people can regulate on their own. Nobody makes you go out and buy mc donalds.
People are just ignorant and uneducated.
They blame the government like you, they blame fast food chains, they claim that unhealthy food is cheaper and faster when its not even true, they blame genetics, they blame diseases.
There is absolutely nothing stopping people from substituting burgers with a can of beans which is even cheaper and doesnt require you to go to the fast food place.

The problem is that America and many western states have a garbage food culture now. People snack all the time, they dont know when to stop, they have no understanding of how much they actually consume and get used to eating more.
You have people buying salads thinking they are eating healthy but then they double dip on the dressing which changes the nutritional value to that of a pizza.
Then you got shit like Fat acceptance garbage that glorifies being overweight which fucks with people too.

You'll never stop me.

As someone who comes from an entire family of New Yorkers, that shit is fucking nasty pham.
>square pizza
Literally kill yourself.

healthy is the dumbest meme

Old photo, campaigning has him looking much better

>a german NOT calling for the nanny state to regulate something away?

2017 is weird

>high fructose corn syrup is a meme anyway
what does that even mean? it wont go away no matter how "uncool" you make it out to be

Not german.

oh a proxyfag

Nutritional education in schools. Not dumb shit like "Vitamin K is good for your oblongata!", but rather teaching the importance of macronutrients, how to balance them and what typical balanced meals look like. Include healthy cooking shows, have students post /ck/-tier "cook with me" blogs as projects - anything to get them hands on in healthy eating.

No. Just not german.

No need to go that extreme. Fatties would lose massive amounts on 1500 calories.

>Stop blaming the government for something people can regulate on their own
Oh, the irony.
Literally that's what people where doing in the 50's before McGovern commitee pushed the low fat meme because, somehow, they were obese (in the time where see a fattie was a rare sight)

so muslim?

Well this is what we ate where I grew up, and people here are much more high test than any punk ass coastie.
pic related

stop subsidizing corn and bring back the cane sugar industry

>in the time when see a fattie
My fault.