twitter.com/sporundibicom/status/815338620001415168
liveleak.com/view?i=7a0_1483241909
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think we all already know this

No one cares about roaches

>roaches

That's about .63 human lives.

>4 in heavy condition
That's at least four proud Americans for you to grieve for.

>Jihadi attack
>In Turkey
Doesn't propel the narrative. Left only cares when it's convenient.

>muslims killing muslims
>we should care because...

Next up: Dog bites dog!

its apparently a bar popular with westerners they were saying celebrities like Sting and beyonce have been to it so

muslims killing degenerates

so orlando 2.0

Not much new info since the original, also some posters are saying 100+ killed (which at this point is doubtful).

Turkish social media is basically cut off right now, so it's CNN Roach Edition or near nothing for new info.

This.

We don't want to upset the children on new years.

Not being slid, no one cares about turkey

>b8 in ID
bretty gud, 7/10 ozzy

>non-news
>slid

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of sliding. Try posting instead, if you want to experience true slide:

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

You never disappoint, ya sick cunts

no fucks given desu

15-16 people died. That's terrible!

Somebody post the shit on dining table and toilet thing

I read the fucker was dressed like Santa. That's just...that's just wrong man.

I have made intense girth fecal on this the day of our lord. The charcoal insignia plastered ion my forehead is a clear sign of cock thirst.

I have consumed 8 portions of Taco Bell (crunch wrap supreme) and an entire bottle of Metamucil in order to get the right girth and heft in my anal release and I can tell you that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep.

> implying i give a fuck
still pressing
F
F
F
F
F
for the polish driver murdered in Berlin

>Daat b8

never change you sick cunt

Anyone got the cap of a nip poster saying something about finding shit on the kitchen table vs. finding it in the toilet?

Fuck you. God dammit.

BBC reporting that the shooter got away too.

i read 109 earlier.

jews are sliding it.

>Why are we not talking about this?

we already know about it desu

Turk lives are less than dirt

Day of The Rope.

>gook says on the morning instead of in the morning

Who cares?

Who cares indeed. The point came across and was most eloquent.

Its not being slid just no one cares, is the standard shit on the table vs shit in the toilet.

In this case when your country is overwhelmingly filled with the "religion of peace" this shit is expected to be a near daily occurrence. Id be extremely concerned if it wasnt

cannot handle this level of banter

religion of peace needs to like get fucking high man and listen to justin bieber

>T*rks
Nothing of value was lost

>Heavy condition

What did they mean by that?

red on red fire, who gives a shit

The side-effects of redpilling which happen to normies after these attack happen

15 foreigners died. Which is the number government announcing lower than it really is.
Daily reminder screeching autistic racist noises are embarrassing for you.

>15 foreigners died
good, deserved that

>Someone nuked some cockroaches

I wish someone would nuke the 50,000+ that live here
Big deal

Poo poo in the toilet, etc

>Turkey

I fucking wonder why we aren't talking about a mudslime infested hole.

Theres a media blackout in Turkey, wait until tommorrow for more details.

Anyone got video? Why would anyone willingly visit a majority Muslim country?

I really can't stand most of the Turks living in Germany and wish they'd all leave, but I really can't find any joy over people dying in terrorist attacks.

My condolences to Turkey and the victims' next of kin.

no one cares about turkroaches. they want to kill us all.

There were three, let me see if i can find them.

Thank you based USAnon

My eyez iz playin trikz on me

Some woman on the ground bleeding, guy is trying to figure out her condition or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=sgTNdYSYZTE

Security camera footage of when the attacks start. In a day or two we'll probably get some more footage, theres a gag order for now.
twitter.com/yakinmarkajtv/status/815360559130509312

Another security camera footage showing one of the shooters inside.
twitter.com/sporundibicom/status/815338620001415168

Quick! Slide it with race-mixing threads!

That's the price of supporting 'immigrant' waves for sooo many months and using them as political tool.

>Why would anyone willingly visit a majority Muslim country?

It's actually a surprisingly nice country to vacation in.

I had lowered expectations based on my encounters with Turks living in Germany who regularly chimp out and generally are scum...so imagine my surprise when it turned out that Turks living in Turkey are usually nice and extremely hospitable. The food is great too. Istanbul turned out to be an amazing city with a great nightlife.

Heres the removed video from YouTube.
liveleak.com/view?i=7a0_1483241909

> "nobody cares about roaches"
> most victims are foreigners

Your slutty mom is gonna come home in a body bag, Chad.

Hopefully this is a bigger story tomorrow, some 30 minutes into 2017 and theres already an islamic terrorist attack. I want normies to feel depressed.

The entitre country Internet is censored, there is nothing to comment, we won't have any video of the attack.

The only embarassment here is you slowly going back to the Middle Age, Cenk.
But hey, you had à good 60 years ride.

i thought the attacker would be islamist who is angry at people celebrating infidel holiday. the video showed him shooting at cars and people outside the club randomly.

i really dont understand why and what is the goal of such thing !!!!!

>Why are we not talking about this?

BEcause no one gives a fuck about egg roll dan and his shitty asss ISIS country

plus most of us are drunk as shit l;maoo

Just here to get digits. farming for kek

Maybe a kurd wanted to show that its now their turn to have a country. They're based and badass and totally deserve it!

You either go back to the middle ages through the people whos only occupation is to escape reality through degeneratr lifestyle or arab islamism.

You forgot to mention the crazy part where he changed clothes after entering.

This

i think he was wearing the same

After Erdogan's statement a few days ago, this event could cause him to go public. We could be entering some very uncharted territory soon.

Black street clothes before entering the club, pic related.

Obama will likely leverage this against Russia, as they want Constantinople back. Riiiiiiiight--

Were roachies easy to have copulation with

White club attire when clubbing, pic related. His clothes are different.

Which satement?

>4 in heavy condition
filled with lead? o.O

In Istanbul and other tourist destinations, yes.

Interesting. Different clothing, different hats. What would the point of changing clothing be?

He claimed to have evidence of the US supporting ISIS. (It only hit foreign news outlets, but seemed legit)

maybe there's 2?

Santa takes that list seriously

maybe there was 2 attackers

fuck the economy up. amk tayyibi

can't we get one fucking holiday without muslims killing people?

Oh yeah, that actually makes more sense.

its all your fault though. lets be honest... america caused alqaida, isis and islamic extremism by destabilizing the middle east. also jews

Just looking at public statements and pentagon papers we can say usa at the very least knew of the problem and deli erately let it grow, at the worst financed and equipped it drectly or indorectly.

it's true.

taking out saddam might have been a bad move.

There was more than 1 shooter. CNBC was the only network covering Istanbul and about 45 min before midnight a Turkish news reporter was on saying one guy was dressed in combat(who stayed outside to shoot security/cops) and the other was dressed with his face covered and carrying a large bag(white outfit).
Pic related- you can see the shooter inside with a bag.

cheers

You guys didn't really help by buying oil off of them

After the Paris attacks your football fans didn't respect the minute silence during euro qualifiers

I never really liked Turkish people

It's all assumptions and hearsay till someone drops the bomb

getting in bed with Wahhabis/Sunnis was the original bad idea...constantly getting bit in the ass

You faggots should care more about it if just to talk about more Muslim terrorists.