Why Aren't Mexicans Afraid of Trump Anymore?

Now that the election is over, and Trump is to be inaugurated soon, so many Mexicans in my area are celebrating like crazy, like nothing even happened.

Like before the election they were all scared for their life of being deported.

What happened?

Pic related isn't mexican,
half filipino

Only the illegal indios and universiĆ³n propaganda are scared.

mexicans will celebrate anything and everything. they need an excuse to get drunk and act obnoxious. they'll celebrate the night before they get deported too.

Trump backed down from a lot of things he said during his campaign , they think this will be one of them too.

Also it's newyear, every normie is celebrating

Because most people aren't as fragile as college kids and their minority pets.

Flips are the Mexicans of East Asia.

>Trump backed down from a lot of things he said during his campaign
As expected of Trump, the former self-declared Democrat.

Because they realized that it is logistically impossible for Trump to build a "big beautiful wall" (maybe a puny weak fence) or deport their hardworking families.

That's true, in all honesty, I don't expect him to stick to anything he said. Hill's not in jail yet so he's full of shit. But it still kept her out of office so good enough.

He's not Pres until 18 or so days time.

Mexican or nigger? Make up your mind Sup Forums

This is true. Fucking normie neighbors are drunk and obnoxious right now at 3:00 am
They do this every week.
I hate mexicans so much.

I choose nigger you guys are subhuman

Just because they're hispanic, doesn't mean they're illegal user

Build wall

they realized only ilegals will be purged

LEL same here

I love my country

That's how Mexicans respond to anything. Fiesta is what they do every other day, its why they never get anything done.

>Like before the election they were all scared for their life of being deported.
>what happened?
The media stopped reporting about the election.

Pic related looks like an extra in a Mario Bros game.

Its just more 4d chess to make obongo second guess whether to keep fucking shit up or not

>t. grumpy old fart who never smiles

They never were scared lmao just white liberals on social media speaking for people that would despise them if they ever met

>Group 1, Convicted of a serious crime. 100% deported. (800k)
>Group 2, Working for large company (w/fake papers) and minor criminals. 100% deported
>Group 3, Working for small company (no papers). 50 - 90% deported
>Group 4, Rich / overstayed students. 5% deported (mostly from group 2)

Group 1 is for sure, after that we'll see how much is hat and how much is cattle.

>Flips are the Mexicans of East Asia.
Yes, but considering how stupid Indonesians and Malaysians are, being a Flip (Spanish rape baby) is an improvement.

>mynewhat.png
>buying the hat after Trump's historical landslide victory

Please fuck off to China and make slavewage chink factory MAGA hats.

The liberal media stopped riling them up. They're done with that psyop for the moment.

this. all the spanish networks are scared since most of their viewership are illegals.

Holy shit I thought this just the Mexicans I knew. My family is Mexican and yeah we always joke that Mexicans will throw a party for a car passing by

>being scared of an overweight senior citizen

Reality kicked in

you love shit? nice.