Who win

who win

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_War?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel

With the combined nuclear arms of Russia and the United States, we could intimidate the rest of the world into submission.

Antarctica. Americans, Ruskies, and Jews would freeze to death.

kek

>95% of the worlds nukes and 50% of global military spending against the rest of the world

I forgot how big we are.

We would use russian tactics and Zerg rush you guys.

>non nuclear
China is the only one that wouldent immediately fold, but they can't Zerg rush forever and eventually fall
Iran might last a short time
India would be a wildcard , they would immediately fold or be long term thorn in the side ,
Britain, France and Germany working together might be able to hold out awhile

>Britain and Germany working together might be able to hold out awhile
ftfy

>Australia is included

America-Russia-Israel alliance btfo

>Russians
>freeze to death
That's like waiting for a fish to drown

I kekd

The Jews would steal all of the world's money, bankrupting the enemy.

The Russians would mass produce a fuckton of guns and ammo, nuke everyone,and then start executing any POC.

The Americans would pull out their UFOs, and advance military stuff, and nukes, then attack everyone.

>1 nuke on mexico city
>bean niggers are subdued this easily

Portugal

>American soliders are pussies
>Russian soliders are drunktards
The world coalition would win

The yankees have rich history in dealing with farmer armed with pitchforks.
Jews vcan be gassed, as the glorious German Uebermensch has taught us...

The only problem is Russia. If they are on defense, they would win, if pushing on, they would be zerg rushed by China...

what is this from, fampai?

>Britain, France and Germany working together might be able to hold out awhile
You forget that we have nuclear weapons stored overseas in their countries. Unless We lose control of those silos we can whip Europe into submission near instantaneously. The only true issues left then are China and India, both nuclear nations that have incredibly large populations. However their military technology is shitty so it really would be just a dick waving contest over who can outlast who's manpower longer.

>A couple of shithole african countries

I would have a tougher time annexing the anthill in my backyard, dipshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_War?wprov=sfla1

portugal was winning. but then their govermental leader died and commies overthrew the gov and ended the war

Society.

>Nukes are in play

Easy win for our triple alliance

>Nukes aren't in play

Tougher to say... USA wouldn't have too much problem conquering the 2 american continents, I reckon. But I'm not sure Russia could hold out against China in the east AND Europe in the West at the same time. Don't know much about israel's military situation to make a guess for them.

>A country that has the biggest network of intelligence, coordination, battle experience, and force projection that has experience manipulating gobal politics
vs
>A bunch of countries that dont matter/would start fighting each other before USA could even show up to bomb them

Having Israel and Russia just adds to the unfairness. Israel won't hesitate to nuke the fuck out of any threat, and Russia just doesn't lose when wars are dragged out

Israel would win and every other country would loose because with now one to stop them they would get build peaceful cities everywhere and claim they always owned the land.

thanks, ameri-bro

Damn, that must have sucked for Portugal.

see

I wager that Israel could hold it's own in the mid-east, but Russia is likely to be a bitch on it's eastern flank, leaf-friend.

On top of that, Rhodesia was winning until Portugal left and suddenly it had two more hostile borders to deal with.

3 Million soldiers between russia/USA/Israel

8+ million soldiers in world

>Implying the chinese wouldnt cuck russia immediately

>Implying Canada wouldnt invade US territory and take civilians hostage

Nuclear winter isnt an option of victory for the triad.

you actually believe canadians could cuck americans? why? (t. actually curious)

We'd just send Emus

Fpbp

But seriously they would stomp everyone

more guns per person. every other country with arctic warfare capability will go to canada for tactical position on USA and Russia.

but they will freeze to death?! Plus tactical position against the US means jack, because we're pretty much just swamps and woods. (It's how we beat the brit-bongs.)